Fake Smile

Aug 3, 2021
I see you're at least consistent with your babbling......
I won't tell you any more. someone has already replied.

Hm, are there some variables wrong again ?
The only scene i got this update was with Jennifer, and i rejected her, bit surprised to get a forced scene with her.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I won't tell you any more. someone has already replied.

Hm, are there some variables wrong again ?
The only scene i got this update was with Jennifer, and i rejected her, bit surprised to get a forced scene with her.
Holy Hannah, you're making less sense with each post......

Reactions: Count Morado

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
OleJackRipper
Make that 3 to 3. Also Gofile provide a MD5 hash, you could check if your download match that. Second to that at least 7Zip can test the archive also - that don't depend on the MD5 hash, but on some archive checksum.

And to farther explain Count Morado and Cartagano in some Ren'Py game their was a problem with AMD graphic cards, I doubt if that depend if the card is 10 years old or brand new. It was/is a driver and Ren'Py error, so everyone with and AMD graphic cards couldn't play the game on basic setting and needed to change the graphic setting of Ren'Py to use another method.
So even if you could play the previous version, 1 000 other games with more advance graphics or whatever, the information I have an AMD wathever card would say much more than the game simple the game isn't running.

As they point out more information often helps, even as it is simple: "You're right, it isn't that, because ....".

BTT:
I take that lense:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2635607
Hm... fair.
I suspect it's much more than 3 to 3 in favor of no issues.
I don't know what the MD5 is. A different file version or something.
As I mentioned somewhere. It didn't run so I didn't know what kind of issue I might have if any.

Obviously more information helps.
My incredulity to Horny Pussy seemed to have started this entire exchange. Sure I suppose I could've said that "I did that. Then had my problem."

What came after. Particularly from Morado, seemed more along the lines of "you're a dumbass. tell me where you fucked up."
I possibly am a dumbass to misunderstand if somehow morado didn't intend to convey that in the slightest.
Anyways, since I went ahead with another file and got things to work. Not only was I no longer curious to see what I could do to get this to work, I had no interest in being polite to someone who opened up by trying to deny an issue multiple folk pointed out and additionally left the impression they did.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I don't know what the MD5 is.
MD5 is a checksum, like many others. You have a very short number (for MD5 128 Bit) that is different from, ideal, any files. So, if you download something for the net and they provide a checksum, then you can generate it on your disc for that file and if both numbers are the same then your happy and if not, then something have gone wrong and the file you have on the disc is different than the one on the net.

I don't talk about the not ideal aspect and that MD5 isn't anymore a crypto secure algorithmus, thus you can make two files with the same hash. That should be, for all hash used in crypto sensitive environment nearly impossible, but it is what it is and thus MD5, among other should not be used anymore for such task. Same as WEP encryption is death too...

Reactions: OleJackRipper

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Wow, this update was amazing! It was a sex heavy one, and I'm completely fine with that. :BootyTime:

The Sarah/Sandra (or in my case, Hannah & Lisa) scene was my favorite of the entire game, and one of my favorite sex scenes from any game tbh. I'm looking forward to more Sarah/Sandra stuff, especially when it comes to sexy stuff. :sneaky:

Also Marie is just a damn goddess, I'm glad we finally got a piece of her, and the way Sandra is so into it makes it even that much better. I'm also looking forward to that dinner, getting a piece of Marie's petite and very sexy daughter will also be quite the feast, can't wait to devour her. :devilish: :love:

Mharryson69

May 22, 2022
Not sure if anyone ran into this, but I thought I'd report it. I have the modded version of .33 with the incest patch, and in the 3-some Scene with MC, Sandra, and Marie during the upright couch oral scene I got a scene from the couple oral scene mixed in. Marie is sitting on the couch with MC on the floor(face in crotch) and Sandra standing on the couch(crotch in face). The pic that comes up is of MC and Marie 69 with the text for the 3-some. Not sure if it's from the mod or the game itself, just reporting a misplaced picture/image.

said misplaced image
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I tried to put it in the spoiler box but it didn't work. Yes, I'm not great at this please don't hate on me.
ReEdit: With a little help I got it put in the proper place. Thanks for the help! Oh, also. Sorry it's a repeat report.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes