Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Personally Sandra is one of the better characters in this game, her corruption arc is brilliant. I get the feeling that she does not just get excited about MC fucking other women, but i bet by the end she is actively pushing for him to impregnate them :love:
I mean, she kinda already does - certainly, she has encouraged him to cum inside, which is the same thing.

Reactions: bronze189

MrKoala

Feb 27, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of Midlife Crisis v0.33 with thanks for the demos
Courteous Mod + Walk through and the incest patch
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
For some reason I can't install your app. I've successfully installed and played other games from this site, I don't know why yours doesn't work.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
For some reason I can't install your app. I've successfully installed and played other games from this site, I don't know why yours doesn't work.
Could be a number of reasons, remaining space, fragments left over from another app of the same name or another app of the same name installed. (Signature conflict) I also don't support less than Android 5.
The other one I've been hearing lately is antivirus false positives, most likely to do with permissions around Alternative Saves. (You won't lose saves if you uninstall between updates)

Reactions: MrKoala

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
So let me get this straight. This is a midlifce crisis where you DON'T drop the dumpy old wife for the new hotness? Is it even a midlife crisis then?

This game would have been better if you could dump the ugly fat old wife in for the new hotness. As soon as she barked at me to get out of my own kitchen I'd have kicked her can to the curb.

just saiyan custom lebooof.gif

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
This game would have been better if you could dump the ugly fat old wife
And add the divorce proceedings, alimony, etc. on top of the MLC? I think he boxed clever, get his missus involved, keep his business, keep his bank account, keep his "new hotness", grow a tribe and continue to sing whenever the whim takes him ...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So let me get this straight. This is a midlifce crisis where you DON'T drop the dumpy old wife for the new hotness? Is it even a midlife crisis then?
Plain and simple: yes, it is. Multiple ways in which you can experiences, different consequences come.

And having Sandra around makes this story so much better. Nothing like a bit of corruption due to that new hotness.

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017

This game would have been better if you could dump the ugly fat old wife in for the new hotness. As soon as she barked at me to get out of my own kitchen I'd have kicked her can to the curb.

View attachment 2639678
Trust me - having her be complicit in the corruption is WAY more fun!

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
And add the divorce proceedings, alimony, etc. on top of the MLC? I think he boxed clever, get his missus involved, keep his business, keep his bank account, keep his "new hotness", grow a tribe and continue to sing whenever the whim takes him ...
Near the beginning of this game, we have a conversation with an employee dude and we can set aside funds so that the old dumpy wife can't get her mitts on them. I thought for sure this was a set up so we could get rid of the dumpy wife.

I mean, she's dumpy. Old. Unattractive. This is why guys have mid-life events.

I'm not interested in the dumpy wife. Her attitude sucks and she's not attractive. I don't want her in the middle of my new hotness harem or whatever it is. There really should be an option to toss her out on her arse. Or she dies from a heart attack from one too many fried chicken wings. :ROFLMAO:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Near the beginning of this game, we have a conversation with an employee dude and we can set aside funds so that the old dumpy wife can't get her mitts on them. I thought for sure this was a set up so we could get rid of the dumpy wife.

I'm not interested in the dumpy wife. Her attitude sucks and she's not attractive. I don't want her in the middle of my new hotness harem or whatever it is. There really should be an option to toss her out on her arse. Or she dies from a heart attack from one too many fried chicken wings. :ROFLMAO:
Well then this game isn't for you - there are 10,000+ other games on this site for you to enjoy. Have fun.

SinCityLocal

Sep 23, 2021
MLC1.jpg
MLC2.jpg

For the last few updates, I've not been able to play. All the text is scrambled, as seen in these screenshots. I searched to see if anyone else has had this problem, but it seems not... or I'm not using the correct words to find any results. Has anybody had this problem and been able to rectify it. If so, how?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
View attachment 2639890
View attachment 2639897

For the last few updates, I've not been able to play. All the text is scrambled, as seen in these screenshots. I searched to see if anyone else has had this problem, but it seems not... or I'm not using the correct words to find any results. Has anybody had this problem and been able to rectify it. If so, how?
Change your graphic settings. Hold down the Shift key, start the game. Select the Angle... option at the upper left. Press Quit at the bottom right. Start the game again and it should work for you. :>)

Reactions: Ruffuss

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018

Alright alright alright, enough internet-time for today mister Tate, back to your cell...
Not every "mid-life event" is the fault of a woman, and if this particular woman is not to your liking ... tough luck, you can only hope for the dev making a route at some point to cut her out for good. But right now, you might just skip this game then and let that toxicity simmer a bit longer on a lower heat maybe.

Reactions: punisher2099

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Nope. "Midlife Crisis" is not "oooh, my woman is getting saggy". That may contribute to it, but Midlife Crisis is starting to feel old. Bones croaking when getting up. Younger people adressing me formally instead of thinking I am hip. Realizing that I probably have fewer years in me than I thought so gotta make them count. Oh, and gals can have them, too. Your partner may actually be helpful, since they see you through some kind of rose-tinted glasses if you're lucky. And for many really hunting the skirts is not that important anymore - for some it is and we all fantasize probably - not worth the hassle.

SinCityLocal

Sep 23, 2021
Change your graphic settings. Hold down the Shift key, start the game. Select the Angle... option at the upper left. Press Quit at the bottom right. Start the game again and it should work for you. :>)
The game doesn't open if I try it while holding the shift key.

EDIT: Finally got it. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zephea

MrKoala

Feb 27, 2018
Could be a number of reasons, remaining space, fragments left over from another app of the same name or another app of the same name installed. (Signature conflict) I also don't support less than Android 5.
The other one I've been hearing lately is antivirus false positives, most likely to do with permissions around Alternative Saves. (You won't lose saves if you uninstall between updates)
It sucks because it never gives me a reason for why it can't install but after taking a closer look I'm pretty sure it's because I don't have enough space especially since none of the other reasons should apply to me.

Thanx for the help.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Well then this game isn't for you - there are 10,000+ other games on this site for you to enjoy. Have fun.
Apparently it might become a game for me, since there are rumors of plans to give us the option to phase out the old ugly nagging wife.

awesome.gif

But in the meantime, these forums are for both lovers and those who are critical of the games, not just for the sycophants. So learn to live with other opinions. It doesn't bother me at all that people see the game differently and even like things I don't like.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes