Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Awesome as always, just think the dev should have built up character development with the two new ones. Seemed a bit too fast this time around.

Reactions: WoodyGB

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
I really like this game. Jennifer all the way.

But please skip a month if you dont have a lot of content or feel it is rushed. Do your audience want quality or fast rushed stuff.
Quality before quantity. I dont care about the pants, but the whole update. Calm down, skip a month and deliver when you think its ready. And above all, have fun making this game and keep it up!

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Since there were none, I made some signatures for MC. Might come back to do more since I'm not totally happy with them, but it's a start nonetheless.

MC1.gif

MC2.gif

MC3.gif

MC4.gif

MC5.gif

MC6.gif

monroe , If you would be so kind to place the link to this post on the OP page so more people can find these, thanks!

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I am confus about v0.10a.
nothing news after 2 girls saw NC naked. is that just bugfix?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I love you for referencing Slither and I hate you for leaving it where you did lol but on the upside i finally got to fuck my purple haired goddess.....so we'll call it even

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Another Great Update from the Dev,pace is going along great,enjoyed every minute of it, I would say the the 0.10 update was the best so far,and no, I would rather have a update each month,just shows me that the game is being worked on, just my feelings on that.
Keep up the Great Job, and see you on Patreon.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes