Cheryl

Aug 4, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Midlife Crisis [v0.10a] [Nefastus Games] - Original Size: 4.23GB

Download Win (490 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks. Perfect.

Reactions: playb0y44

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I think that at this point of the game, it is okay to fast pace the new characters. Really nice update and great anticipation for the next one.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Here is the Incest Patch I posted a while ago, for whatever reason the one in the OP doesn't work. Can't remember if this patch was universal to work with each version so try it out.
sorry for the question but what is the difference between your patch and my that was in the op? when i download my patch from here it is the same that yours

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
I think Bonnie Tyler made a song about this game in 1988, which Tina Turner did cover a year later. :love:

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
sorry for the question but what is the difference between your patch and my that was in the op? when i download my patch from here it is the same that yours
No clue, can't exactly remember where I found that particulair patch (Think I got it off svscomics when I downloaded from there and uploaded v0.9 here) but I shared it here again since the previous Mega link on the OP was dead.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
No clue, can't exactly remember where I found that particulair patch (Think I got it off svscomics when I downloaded from there and uploaded v0.9 here) but I shared it here again since the previous Mega link on the OP was dead.
I can´t remember if it was the mega link from my post on the op or not but the link from mega is online.I have download this.Anyway I was just wondering what the difference was.I have create this patch where the first version was released here
Edit i remeber .On the op was not my download link because in my file was both the rpy and rpyc and someone say thath the rpyc isn´t needet and a mod has only postet the rpy file on the op page

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I can´t remember if it was the mega link from my post on the op or not but the link from mega is online.I have download this.Anyway I was just wondering what the difference was.I have create this patch where the first version was released here
The mega link in OP was indeed dead, so it was probably on another account. I have changed OP to your post instead, since you created it.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
The mega link in OP was indeed dead, so it was probably on another account. I have changed OP to your post instead, since you created it.
that was not my link on the op.I have never reupload the patch and the link is working from my post.If i remeber corecly there was only the rpy file not the mega link with rpy and rpyc inside

Reactions: CLDꝜ

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Laughed my ass off as usual and "enjoyed" the rest. Seems to be fast tracking the sis and niece, but that's okay by me. I love how this game takes perversion to a new level and makes it better than okay. lol
Yeah they are fast tracked a touch, they are only here for the weekend after all. Kinda have to push the envelope a little on timing lol.
Night of the creeps?

EDIT: btw for the future, can someone explain how to do spoiler warnings?
Night of the creeps works, but in my head I was thinking of Slither with Nathan Fillion(someone compared MC to him a long time ago, sorry I don't remember who but it obviously stuck with me lol). Very underrated movie in my opinion and I like to put little nods in to some of the feedback I get, it's easier than saying thank you 1000 times lmao.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes