Bakkalon

Jan 3, 2018
Since there were none, I made some signatures for MC. Might come back to do more since I'm not totally happy with them, but it's a start nonetheless.

monroe , If you would be so kind to place the link to this post on the OP page so more people can find these, thanks!
can you make one with the 2 daughters together?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Wow I never laugh so hard at one of these game before.
WOW JUST WOW :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ADD: If the young niece looks how I think she will the loli tag will be needed for this.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: fbass and acewinz

fbass

May 18, 2017
Another Great Update from the Dev,pace is going along great,enjoyed every minute of it, I would say the the 0.10 update was the best so far,and no, I would rather have a update each month,just shows me that the game is being worked on, just my feelings on that.
Keep up the Great Job, and see you on Patreon.
Absolutely! Dev has shown that he can deliver a full update every time and on time, every upate has a lot of content and is better than the last. Also, love the kinks in this, he's not afraid to let the MC get very nasty and with no shame

fbass

May 18, 2017
Dev this is bs and you know it first you throw in trans its avoidable cool not much complaints now you throw in incest none of this was part of the original story MC has plenty of girls now your adding some lil girl that looks like she's 12 and the brothers wife come the heck on and not only that your trying your hardest to make the wife unlikable this is ridiculous I'm in my house taking a bath in my bathroom that's in my room not the outside bathroom but the one in my room apparently my wife couldn't hear me taking a bath for some reason I end up coming out and you make the wife snap at MC that way come on this is ours bs this game was great on release but it's just casually going down hill with each update you had a vision but don't know what's gotten into you that's gotten derailing from that only thing that makes since is patreons forcing your hand to change things that was never planned. Two things you had going good one I'm not some sappy teenager and I was not trying to hump my mom, sister or any other family member, I'm a middle aged men with a beautiful loving wife and I tend to venture of sometimes reminds me of myself completely now your trying to turn me into some sort if pedophile let's be no way in hell that girls 19 I have such discus with this sure it's avoidable but I don't see the reason it was added.
Yes! No possible way those pixels are 18 years old! Maybe a couple weeks? Nobody asked you to download (and install) the incest patch. You can make the girls any age you want so if you made her a loli then that's on you

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
It's the first time I didn't like a release from him: the only good thing was the Jennifer part, the rest was a bunch of scenes that made little sense and you'd go in and out of them with awful cuts..then the "party": the dialogues were just stupid or unrealistic, and the setting seems like a sort of harem put there just for the sake of it. I'd totally remove that part tbh. Very disappointing.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Banish and a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Dev this is bs and you know it first you throw in trans its avoidable cool not much complaints now you throw in incest none of this was part of the original story MC has plenty of girls now your adding some lil girl that looks like she's 12 and the brothers wife come the heck on and not only that your trying your hardest to make the wife unlikable this is ridiculous I'm in my house taking a bath in my bathroom that's in my room not the outside bathroom but the one in my room apparently my wife couldn't hear me taking a bath for some reason I end up coming out and you make the wife snap at MC that way come on this is ours bs this game was great on release but it's just casually going down hill with each update you had a vision but don't know what's gotten into you that's gotten derailing from that only thing that makes since is patreons forcing your hand to change things that was never planned. Two things you had going good one I'm not some sappy teenager and I was not trying to hump my mom, sister or any other family member, I'm a middle aged men with a beautiful loving wife and I tend to venture of sometimes reminds me of myself completely now your trying to turn me into some sort if pedophile let's be no way in hell that girls 19 I have such discus with this sure it's avoidable but I don't see the reason it was added.
Incest is in the tag list from the beginning and is the way the story was meant to be and if you have problem with incest then you should have never downloaded this great VN anyway.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I hate to break this to you but incest was always intended to be part of the story he just hid it behind a console command because.....patreon I mean the only thing the patch file does is toggle it on. That aside Boning yer sister in law wouldn't be incest to begin with the niece is another story but there is an option to romance NIETHER OF THEM so honestly you just come off as needlessly complaining for no good reason

Last edited:

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Dev this is bs and you know it first you throw in trans its avoidable cool not much complaints now you throw in incest none of this was part of the original story MC has plenty of girls now your adding some lil girl that looks like she's 12 and the brothers wife come the heck on and not only that your trying your hardest to make the wife unlikable this is ridiculous I'm in my house taking a bath in my bathroom that's in my room not the outside bathroom but the one in my room apparently my wife couldn't hear me taking a bath for some reason I end up coming out and you make the wife snap at MC that way come on this is ours bs this game was great on release but it's just casually going down hill with each update you had a vision but don't know what's gotten into you that's gotten derailing from that only thing that makes since is Patreons forcing your hand to change things that was never planned. Two things you had going good one I'm not some sappy teenager and I was not trying to hump my mom, sister or any other family member, I'm a middle aged men with a beautiful loving wife and I tend to venture of sometimes reminds me of myself completely now your trying to turn me into some sort if pedophile let's be no way in hell that girls 19 I have such discus with this sure it's avoidable but I don't see the reason it was added.
I dont think the Dev is trying to make us into pedophiles,first of all he states the girl is 18, I would believe most Gamers are changing the age to around 20, then there is also the Possibility that she didn't take here vitamins like her mother told her too in the morning, then there is also the possibility that she has a growth disorder that I was reading some people have, or just simply a midget, about the Incest thing, it is very hard not to download a Game on F95 without the Incest Thing (Landlady)......
What I,m saying to each his own Fetish and without me Supporting Pedophiles, which I dont, I just want to say that the size doesn't mean anything about the age, some girls girls are just a little Petite then others.
Just my Thoughts.

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
You could always not go after the characters you aren't interested in.

Too many ladies at the end. It was probably good it ended before his balls imploded from the madness coming in the next update. I did like where it ended up with Jennifer. I was very interested in what she would have texted Amanda.

Reactions: fbass

Gardan

May 3, 2019
Patreons have the right to change, request anything, as they keep this VN project going, so your whining is totally pointless. I would never complain about anything, what i'm getting for free and i would suggest you to do the same !

fbass

May 18, 2017
You could always not go after the characters you aren't interested in.

Too many ladies at the end. It was probably good it ended before his balls imploded from the madness coming in the next update. I did like where it ended up with Jennifer. I was very interested in what she would have texted Amanda.
Yep, every person can be rejected. "Too many ladies", what a horrible situation...

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Right. There is such a thing as structure and punctuation in writing texts. This is just a wall of words that are annoying to read.
Also, you do complain about the trans character, that is what you are doing right there.
The game was intended as incest from the start, you genius.
We have to use a patch, because of patreon. How you could play that far without getting that is beyond me.
The loli-looking character a) has the age you give to her and b) you have the option to just NOT romance her, SAME as with the sister character so ffs what is your problem?
Shit, you even mention yourself that all that annoys you is avoidable, so wth!?!?

The dev is doing the game he wanted to do, as he did from the start. Seems you've been projecting a lot of stuff into this game that wasn't there.
As for the incest, I'm pretty sure most of us who like incest in games didn't want or try to fuck with our family, it's a kink, a fetish like any other.

There is nothing, absolutely nothing in this update or in this game in general that would warrant you going off the rail like that.
As a "middle-aged man" you damn well should have better control over yourself, because that post of yours, that makes you seem like you are a 15 year old kid, not a grown man.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I dont think the Dev is trying to make us into pedophiles,first of all he states the girl is 18, I would believe most Gamers are changing the age to around 20, then there is also the Possibility that she didn't take here vitamins like her mother told her too in the morning, then there is also the possibility that she has a growth disorder that I was reading some people have, or just simply a midget, about the Incest thing, it is very hard not to download a Game on F95 without the Incest Thing (Landlady)......
What I,m saying to each his own Fetish and without me Supporting Pedophiles, which I dont, I just want to say that the size doesn't mean anything about the age, some girls girls are just a little Petite then others.
Just my Thoughts.

Mostly agree with you, just one thing.

"Pedophilia ( spelt paedophilia) is a in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive to children."

I hate it when words are used the wrong way. A teenager who has reached puberty, that is never pedophilia.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Mostly agree with you, just one thing.

"Pedophilia ( spelt paedophilia) is a in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive to children."

I hate it when words are used the wrong way. A teenager who has reached puberty, that is never pedophilia.
Ok Thanks for correcting me,learned something again..(y)

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I liked this update a lot. The scene with Jennifer was easily my favourite so far, together with Natascha's from last time.
Parts of it seemed to be a bit disjointed, but nothing that took away my fun.

And there were some really funny moments in this update as usual.
I remember the first version, it wasn't bad for a start, not at all, but it is amazing how far nefastus has come by now.
You are out there with the greats now, guys like Philly and CheekyGimp.

Two things that weren't quite perfect. Wifey's reaction to the sis and the niece seeing mc's dick seemed a bit OTT, especially if like me and probably most of us, we have been working on her from the first moment to broaden her mind.
The other thing would be in the scene in the office, where Stephanie falls asleep, she's sleeping one moment, the next you say goodbye to her. This does seem as if something is missing, like maybe MC is perv-ing on her.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes