Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Yeah after thinking about it, the wife's overreaction was way over the top and did not fit in at all. After that when you speak to her again it is as if nothing really happened.
Shes barely in this story at all and when she shows up she seems like a total bitch at the same time she really isn't. In fact is she really does not fit at all. You could take her out of the whole game and nothing would really change.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Hey whatever happened to Tracy(trans), in fact i never see her again. i mean incest and trans sex is the way i wanna go!!!!!!!
She was in the last update, I don't think she is supposed to be one of the main characters.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Yeah after thinking about it, the wife's overreaction was way over the top and did not fit in at all. After that when you speak to her again it is as if nothing really happened.
Shes barely in this story at all and when she shows up she seems like a total bitch at the same time she really isn't. In fact is she really does not fit at all. You could take her out of the whole game and nothing would really change.
Wish the wife was in the Story a little more also, at one time she was talking about her Job,so I was hoping for her to bring home an Employee and also having some fun, not just the husband surrounded by all these women, and her at home getting bored to death.

Reactions: patrickB

Akoonx

Jul 6, 2018
Loved the scene with best girl Jennifer, some funny dialogue and poses too, good update, good work.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
The wifes overreaction is mostly due to her embarrassment at her OWN stupidity that she takes out on the MC. I probably should have found a way to make that a little clearer, I'll look at the dialogue again this month and tweak it so it's a little clearer.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The wifes overreaction is mostly due to her embarrassment at her OWN stupidity that she takes out on the MC. I probably should have found a way to make that a little clearer, I'll look at the dialogue again this month and tweak it so it's a little clearer.
That is what I thought it was but really could not see it at this time.

Hopefully you can get the wording right because it was a great scene when you think that way. :giggle:

Reactions: Nefastus

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Also, anyone worried about the nieces look(by the way in unpatched it clearly states she isn't your brothers biological daughter so no relation) ....well you will learn more about her during the rest of the party. She was designed small for a reason that has little to do with age, all characters are designed in mind to be 18+, if they look younger/smaller/older/giant/ostrichlike rest assured there will be a reason in the narrative, but one that also let's each user shape the story their own way as much as possible.(There are currently no plans to actually add a race of giants however, sorry. Though the bird ladies are coming for you ALL MUAHHAAHAHA)

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
That is what I thought it was but really could not see it at this time.

Hopefully you can get the wording right because it was a great scene when you think that way. :giggle:
Yeah I just replayed it when I read the comments, I definitely need to improve the dialogue. I didn't even really give anyone a hint that she was more embarrassed than angry.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Make her one(PLEASE)!!!!!!!!
She won't be a main character, but she also won't be forgotten about. She is a character I work on doing scenes for when the 'main' update is done. So some months she won't have an update and some months will be a nice long scene. Eventually that relationship will be able to go as far as you want your MC to take it.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Yeah they are fast tracked a touch, they are only here for the weekend after all. Kinda have to push the envelope a little on timing lol.
Personally, I’m glad for the faster pace. Don’t get me wrong I don’t mind a slow burn and it’s completely understandable in these kinds of games, but sometimes it’s nice when they want to jump your bones straight away.

I hope that doesn’t mean that once the weekend is over, they are gone. I see a great deal of potential with both of them. I think maybe the husband is not doing his job properly and they need to move into the MC loving house in a more permanent basis. ;)

Maybe it’s time the MC considers getting a bigger house, he could see if the playboy mansion is up for sale?

ps. Love your sense of humor, cracks me up every time I play this game.

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
Yeah I just replayed it when I read the comments, I definitely need to improve the dialogue. I didn't even really give anyone a hint that she was more embarrassed than angry.
you could just add an internal dialogue to explain it like wife being embarrassed in her head, or the Mc recognizing it and plays along and slap ass.

Reactions: fbass

fbass

May 18, 2017
Also, anyone worried about the nieces look(by the way in unpatched it clearly states she isn't your brothers biological daughter so no relation) ....well you will learn more about her during the rest of the party. She was designed small for a reason that has little to do with age, all characters are designed in mind to be 18+, if they look younger/smaller/older/giant/ostrichlike rest assured there will be a reason in the narrative, but one that also let's each user shape the story their own way as much as possible.(There are currently no plans to actually add a race of giants however, sorry. Though the bird ladies are coming for you ALL MUAHHAAHAHA)
I was about to respond to a pos
I understood that she was wrong and she knew it, like she knows she's as perverted as him but feels guilty (unlike him). I think you're fine but maybe an apology from her later (or an admission of "guilt" will suffice) Maybe could even be used to spice up a later conversation? I may be completely wrong but it's your story so it's all you.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Added a few hints on certain choices when one will lead to more content than another in the future. Just to keep people from having to have 1000 saves just in case.
Sometimes it really do be like that, though.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
My favorite thing about this game is the tease. My next favorite thing is the absurdity. Nefastus, you nailed it on both counts! Fantastic update!

Work fast on that next release or else a large portion of F95 may succumb to terminal blue balls will we wait for game night!

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes