JoJoTheJo

Feb 4, 2018
While I'm still a big fan of this game and of Nefastus, I have to say I was a little disappointed in this update. There's a lot of really great stuff in it, the humor is on point, the new characters seem great... But there's one thing that bothered me, and that's the loss of subtlety. Up to this update, everything that happened between the MC and the heroines (except for his wife) was kept a secret, kinda felt taboo. I think this feeling of secrecy and toeing-the-fine-line added a great edge to the game. In this update the MC suddenly grabs girls by the boobs in front of everyone he knows, some of the other girls are openly talking about how they have sexual relations with him, the new character immediately jumps into a quest to see his dick and makes sure everyone knows it... I'm sorry to say, I was very disappointed in this change of atmosphere in this update.

Still a big fan and supporter, though.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Great update. Can't wait to see upcoming orgy. Yeah, I have all of them in my harem. Wife is only one that I won't touch.
I hope MC has the endurance for the event.

I also noticed typo (Fulfulling and are/were) in a sentence:

Maybe fulfulling a long repressed desire from when you are were a
teen will help you figure out what makes you happy.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Personally, I’m glad for the faster pace. Don’t get me wrong I don’t mind a slow burn and it’s completely understandable in these kinds of games, but sometimes it’s nice when they want to jump your bones straight away.

I hope that doesn’t mean that once the weekend is over, they are gone. I see a great deal of potential with both of them. I think maybe the husband is not doing his job properly and they need to move into the MC loving house in a more permanent basis. ;)

Maybe it’s time the MC considers getting a bigger house, he could see if the playboy mansion is up for sale?

ps. Love your sense of humor, cracks me up every time I play this game.
They won't be gone gone, but after next update there will be at least a few that focus back on the other girls. I don't want to lose focus on them by continually adding new characters.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think that was the best update to date yet! loved it a house full of women with the wife gone for a few days ;) I'm enjoying all the options of pursuing all the girls I'm all in on that :p loved the scene with Jennifer her body is amazing so toned :love: Oh yeah fuck Usher as well :LOL:

arms99

May 11, 2018
Great update. Can't wait to see upcoming orgy. Yeah, I have all of them in my harem. Wife is only one that I won't touch.
I hope MC has the endurance for the event.
Me too, the more the merrier when it comes to my harem. Personally, I've been nice to the wife. After all, I'm going to need someone to babysit all the kids the girls are going have, while the girls are busy taking care of me ;)

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
I'm considering to start playing this game but before that I want to know are there sex scenes with a women first on the left from the image in the OP?

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
I'm considering to start playing this game but before that I want to know are there sex scenes with a women first on the left from the image in the OP?
If you are talking about the older lady, yes. I'm pretty sure I have made it so you aren't forced into sex with anyone, but can have sex with almost anyone(there are a few that haven't reached that stage yet).
Also if it's your first time, bear in mind that the early renders are pretty bad if I am honest. I think I got much better at rendering as the game progresses, but focused on new content rather than fall into the trap of constant reworks. If you play, I hope you enjoy it.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Is there any sexual content with the daughters or is that coming later? I only ask in case I made a wrong choice somewhere

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
If you are talking about the older lady, yes. I'm pretty sure I have made it so you aren't forced into sex with anyone, but can have sex with almost anyone(there are a few that haven't reached that stage yet).
Also if it's your first time, bear in mind that the early renders are pretty bad if I am honest. I think I got much better at rendering as the game progresses, but focused on new content rather than fall into the trap of constant reworks. If you play, I hope you enjoy it.
I'm actually interested only for that older lady, so just to confirm, sex scenes with that lady are already in the current version of the game not just some teasing scenes?

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
Great to see the visual fidelity has returned in this update. I think going back to the previous image file type was a good decision Nefastus, I certainly don't mind having to download several gigabytes if it means the best possible quality. And nice to see that the content with the sister and niece will not require another 10 versions worth of updates to even get started. Sure it is a little fast but at this point do people really want to wait for longer character introduction and development every time some one new comes on? I know that I certainly don't. I just want more content with Christine honestly, can't get enough of that little minx!
P.S: Can we get Christine little bush back? She was so hot at the lake and at the hotel room with her little dark patch.

Dev this is bs and you know it first you throw in trans its avoidable cool not much complaints now you throw in incest none of this was part of the original story MC has plenty of girls now your adding some lil girl that looks like she's 12 and the brothers wife come the heck on and not only that your trying your hardest to make the wife unlikable this is ridiculous I'm in my house taking a bath in my bathroom that's in my room not the outside bathroom but the one in my room apparently my wife couldn't hear me taking a bath for some reason I end up coming out and you make the wife snap at MC that way come on this is ours bs this game was great on release but it's just casually going down hill with each update you had a vision but don't know what's gotten into you that's gotten derailing from that only thing that makes since is patreons forcing your hand to change things that was never planned. Two things you had going good one I'm not some sappy teenager and I was not trying to hump my mom, sister or any other family member, I'm a middle aged men with a beautiful loving wife and I tend to venture of sometimes reminds me of myself completely now your trying to turn me into some sort if pedophile let's be no way in hell that girls 19 I have such discus with this sure it's avoidable but I don't see the reason it was added.
I guess this slide was made for you then?:

screenshot0001.png

P.P.S: Nefastus Criticism is misspelled there mate, might want to correct that one as well.

Reactions: johnconnor

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Great to see the visual fidelity has returned in this update. I think going back to the previous image file type was a good decision Nefastus, I certainly don't mind having to download several gigabytes if it means the best possible quality. And nice to see that the content with the sister and niece will not require another 10 versions worth of updates to even get started. Sure it is a little fast but at this point do people really want to wait for longer character introduction and development every time some one new comes on? I know that I certainly don't. I just want more content with Christine honestly, can't get enough of that little minx!
P.S: Can we get Christine little bush back? She was so hot at the lake and at the hotel room with her little dark patch.

P.P.S: Nefastus Criticism is misspelled there mate, might want to correct that one as well.
Given the context of the misspelling I was seriously considering a long tirade showing inability to accept the criticism of misspelling lol. It made me giggle that I misspelled criticism inviting criticism in jab about not being able to handle criticism.

The joke wasn't directed at anyone though, just a point I've noticed around that people who create stuff sometimes seem really offended by valid criticism. Even some people who just support a product seem to get miffed a bit. I mean there are certainly assholes who don't contribute anything and try to disguise it as being a critic, those people can fuck off, but man some people get really insane at the mere mention they screwed something up. Just an observation really, not condemning it at all, I think sometimes it leads to good debate in some threads.

And no worries on the bush, she isn't the type of girl who does things unless she wants to. There will likely be a mixture of shave/don't as the game progresses, when she feels like it. It likely won't be part of her everyday routine.

FPA

Feb 22, 2018
Great writing (funny as fook sometimes), the characters have personality, and lots of hot H scenes. One of my favourite games! MC's dick is a little weird-looking, but I don't play for penis renders lol. Great work, really looking forward to the next juicy update!

DidierVDB

Nov 19, 2017
Hello all :)
Does the game run under windows 10? For now, no luck. The game won't lunch. Is there something specific to do for playing under win10?

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
Question. If I choose not to romance someone am I still able to fuck them or are they just removed from the pool of girls? Romantically I only like one of them and see how that goes, but I am also a perv.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes