Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Hope really the devs will make less pack, maybe make pics in webbp or whatever names or some. i am not "technerd" :)
its now on 3.9 GB and it will growth up.

love this game!(y)

Atepomarus

Dec 28, 2017
View attachment 176353

Overview:
You take on the role of a successful middle aged man who is starting to feel the years slip by. Maybe the new college students you and your wife have allowed to move in since your kids have moved out will push you into a full blown mid life crisis, or maybe your loving wife can keep your head on straight.
Thread Updated: 2019-09-04
Release Date: 2019-09-04
Developer/Publisher: Nefastus Games
Censorship: None
Version: 0.10a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win,Linux: - - -
Mac(v0.09): - - - -

Others: - UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Place 'zz_patch.rpy' in MidLifeCrisis-1.0-pc/game folder
Thanks Een Vieze Vent for sharing Patch, Thanks to aweriel for shaing window link.
*The compressed and Android versions are not made by the developers, use at your own risk.

View attachment 176354 View attachment 176355 View attachment 176356 View attachment 176357 View attachment 176358 View attachment 176359 View attachment 176365
TYI.l Incest patch did not work with Mega, Could not be found.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
This is officially my #1 game...it is brilliant..the writing is next level good..the humour is both visual and narrative..the renders keep getting better...the coding is finally flawless...this should be the one game y'all sub to if you have to sub to any game...it leaves me in such a good mood when i play it...and good mood is very hard for me.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
This is officially my #1 game...it is brilliant..the writing is next level good..the humour is both visual and narrative..the renders keep getting better...the coding is finally flawless...this should be the one game y'all sub to if you have to sub to any game...it leaves me in such a good mood when i play it...and good mood is very hard for me.
i agree is one of the best games, i only hope the optional sharing of the wife is only with girls (that way i can enjoy both routes xD)

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Midlife Crisis [v0.10a] [Nefastus Games] - Original Size: 4.23GB

Download Win (490 MB): - - -

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
I completely agree, been looking forward to a new episode since the last one came out :)

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Midlife Crisis [v0.10a] [Nefastus Games] - Original Size: 4.23GB

Download Win (490 MB): - - -

ty,Does the older saves work?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Laughed my ass off as usual and "enjoyed" the rest. Seems to be fast tracking the sis and niece, but that's okay by me. I love how this game takes perversion to a new level and makes it better than okay. lol

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Changelog said:
Added a few hints on certain choices when one will lead to more content than another in the future. Just to keep people from having to have 1000 saves just in case.
Too late, I already have a save for each choices and each nice renders :D

• Haha
Reactions: Nefastus
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes