Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Nefastus
For the grain/noise in some of your past images, maybe try one of these on them? It might fix what people are complaining about on the compressed versions.
https://f95zone.to/threads/nvidia-ai-denoiser-2-3.35677/
https://f95zone.to/threads/intel-open-image-denoiser-1-1.35678/
Yeah I found something similar earlier this month, a patron sent it to me(That should let everyone know exactly how new to this I still am lmao, almost a year to find those). Should be quite a bit less grain in this months renders. Appreciate the suggestion though.

I won't be doing a compressed this month, I'll let someone on here do it once again(They do it better anyway). I need to modify a few of the earlier versions to make it easier for me to personally support both compressed and full hd. Going to try to do that this month but will depend on free time like everything else.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I won't be doing a compressed this month, I'll let someone on here do it once again(They do it better anyway). I need to modify a few of the earlier versions to make it easier for me to personally support both compressed and full hd. Going to try to do that this month but will depend on free time like everything else.
What modifications are needed? A crunched version just replaces the images, it shouldn't touch the script.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
What modifications are needed? A crunched version just replaces the images, it shouldn't touch the script.
Normally you are 100% correct, but you forgot 1 important detail. When I first started I was very, very, shitty at this lmao. Now I think of myself as just moderately shitty at this :).

In version 1 I though I needed a separate image file, and then had to define each and every image, including storing the actual paths to the renders, extensions and all. All I actually needed to do was use the image name without the extension..... It's not a huge project to fix it, but if I am going back into it basically line by line, I want to clean up some other stuff as well.

• Haha
Reactions: blackmamba

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The cruncher (at least the version I use) doesn't change filenames though, and the game doesn't care if "image.jpg" is actually a jpeg or a webp image. If you'd feel happier with the extension matching the filetype, it should take what, ten seconds or so to do a mass find-and-replace ".jpg" for ".webp"?

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
the HD download I got from patreon worked great. Maybe consider starting a subscribestar Nefastus
I mean technically I started one. It's just still 'under review', and has been for like 6 - 8 weeks. Not sure how long it takes for it to be complete or what posting one under review would do.

Reactions: lordofevilcr

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Here is the Incest Patch I posted a while ago, for whatever reason the one in the OP doesn't work. Can't remember if this patch was universal to work with each version so try it out.

Put the patch in the /game folder for it to work.

monroe instead of linking a Mega link could you link this post in the OP so people are able to acces the patch no matter what?

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes