Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Nice update. Things are starting to look good for our MC. And harem is getting bigger in the future it seems. I hope there will be sexual content with the cute niece in the future. His sister looked so much better than his wife that I think he made some mistakes in choosing partner in the past :)

There was some problems with graphics. Some grainy pictures and slender daughter was somewhat yellow in few pictures, but writing was solid.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
This game is not perfect and its absolutely aware of that. Love the story, I also love that it doesn't take itself too serious. Daughters redhead friend is hands down the best thing about this game. If this game were a movie poster, book, or DVD I'd put her on the cover. She stole the show in this update. Bravo

hamlet17

Dec 17, 2017
I have fun playing this thus far. Renders are average at best, story is simplistic, but fun, playful, entertaining and sexy. Keep up the good work and improve renders.

madvalentine

Jul 25, 2017
damn this game is something and close to reality not every girl/women look like supermodel XD and with trans content it become i think only game with 2 really feminine trans loving it ;) and story is cool too keep up the good work DEV
P.S i think i would go for content over quality(not as if aint high quality stuff) but really with story and girls who would notice heels or few a bit lower quality pics for me its AAA stuff

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
damn this game is something and close to reality not every girl/women look like supermodel XD and with trans content it become i think only game with 2 really feminine trans loving it ;) and story is cool too keep up the good work DEV
P.S i think i would go for content over quality(not as if aint high quality stuff) but really with story and girls who would notice heels or few a bit lower quality pics for me its AAA stuff
Wait, 2 trans women? I only know of the niece of the hooker. Who's the other?

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
Anyone has a walkthrough
You don't really need one, there are two paths hate wife and love wife.

The love path has the most scenes at the moment, although not by much.

Other than that you can't really make any wrong choices, other than reject some of the girls.

Jojo3033

Apr 29, 2018
You don't really need one, there are two paths hate wife and love wife.

The love path has the most scenes at the moment, although not by much.

Other than that you can't really make any wrong choices, other than reject some of the girls.
There’s some scenes that I’m trying to get to for example there’s a sex scene with the red head girl in the motel/inn during the drinking event the daughter does the kart wheel naked as well.That I’m trying to get to but I can’t reach and thanks for reply btw.

P.s Sorry for the weird sentencing

Last edited:

Zertidus

Apr 7, 2019
There’s some scenes that I’m trying to get to for example there’s a scene with the red head girl in the motel/inn during the drinking event that I’m trying to get to but I can’t reach and thanks for reply btw
You need to load a save from Ep4, when you go to the gym after redhead texted you.
Follow her into locker and choose [Scare her about the teasing].
it will unlock ep7 balcony scene

Reactions: johnconnor
Oct 14, 2018
ran into a large error on mac that existed for about ten scenes or so in the beginning of the game after you run into the roommate who lost her shoes

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
When you finally get around to playing a game and get to the end, and then realizing the thread was recently updated. So no new content coming soon :-(

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
i had v0.7 .. size 2.9gb
this v0.9 .. 500mb
why?
I tried compressing(looks fine for some people and terrible for others), no one ever shared the full version(4gb) here. There should be a public link to the full one public on my patreon if the compressed images look bad to you.

Reactions: 9inchz and GroPin
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes