RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
No reason to give up hope. Does Nef deliver on time? Nope. Does he deliver in the end? Yap. You'll get used to it.
I find this a stange attitude. Nef used to deliver monthly, then his houdini acts started which some strange excuses and it never really recovered. I don't think it's bad he get called out for this, especially if it's by patrons (Now I don't know if that has happend yet).

For myself, I don't mind. I just pirate it here and enjoy his game immensly.

Reactions: Vodokk and Yngling

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I find this a stange attitude. Nef used to deliver monthly, then his houdini acts started which some strange excuses and it never really recovered. I don't think it's bad he get called out for this, especially if it's by patrons (Now I don't know if that has happend yet).

For myself, I don't mind. I just pirate it here and enjoy his game immensly.
I am not talking about what Nef should or shouldn't do. I just think "I've given up hope that the update will come" is overreacting, especially for us pirates.

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
I am not talking about what Nef should or shouldn't do. I just think "I've given up hope that the update will come" is overreacting, especially for us pirates.
Not my business if the Dev updates or not it's their choice, criticism will only make people withdraw and become OCD by over thinking their finished product when they update we all have notification and we'll know so let's speculate if anyone will have a baby bump ;) I say Hailey :)

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
I think we're just in that phase where we're all excited for the update, and just frustrated it is not here, yet... whether you're a patron or a pirate. Especially, with the same old "It's uploading tonight" song and dance.
Yes, Nefastus really needs to work on his communication, and he is fully-aware he fucks that up. I give him shit on Discord all the time (and he responds back), and people on Patreon are also laying into him, too, right now.
But we just have to sort of be patient, and hopefully soon he just clicks that upload button.

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
Why would a dog need an upload button?
I just have hope that it will be either online for my night shift this evening or my day off the day after ^^

Reactions: glyntowen

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Why would a dog need an upload button?
I just have hope that it will be either online for my night shift this evening or my day off the day after ^^
Even then, remember, it is only available for 20 dollar patrons... so it may even take a bit to get here, even when it is finally uploaded to Patreon. I suggested he also make it available for 10, and 5 dollar patrons day one this time, but I was met only with crickets.

• Haha
Reactions: sava75
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes