Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
As someone who also is not into futa/trans content in general and usually skips it (or games including it), Tracy is one of only a handful of characters at most that I actively include. But as somebody said: to each their own. Also, you can choose variations with her which do not include "sucking her dick".

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did a scene not trigger here??
Feel like I missed smth but chose all the right choices
Even went back to have wife stay home
It even autosaved at this exact spot

damupoohbear

Feb 14, 2019
Did a scene not trigger here??
Feel like I missed smth but chose all the right choices
Even went back to have wife stay home
It even autosaved at this exact spot
I don't see it saving there in the script files, but that may be a change on the courteous mod files as I cba to use unren to check the original files 15 minutes after waking up
Both versions of this line (Good and bad relation with Sandra) seem to trigger if you start the 3-way path with Sandra in version 20
Edit: Forgot the point, there's no scene there, it should jump straight to waking up with only Jen in the house shortly after this bit ends

Last edited:

karrek

May 14, 2017
Good to see the weekly updates continuing, hopefully we'll get another today.

I'm not asking for a release date cause I've learned my lesson in that regard, but the anticipation is definitely starting to build.

Reactions: HUNUTAN and CircaAD

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

The...I swore it was sunday all day update

So yes, technically this is late, but I honestly thought it was sunday ALL damn day. Seems mixed on those who want to see the writing experiment and those who don't. I am uploading a Mac and Droid version, but I want to reiterate, this is not for everybody, and it won't affect development on MLC. As for the MLC update, I will be doing a public post with the latest public version split into chunks this week, and good news will be coming soon.
The pic...well it's the dream endgame isn't it.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

The...I swore it was sunday all day update

So yes, technically this is late, but I honestly thought it was sunday ALL damn day. Seems mixed on those who want to see the writing experiment and those who don't. I am uploading a Mac and Droid version, but I want to reiterate, this is not for everybody, and it won't affect development on MLC. As for the MLC update, I will be doing a public post with the latest public version split into chunks this week, and good news will be coming soon.
The pic...well it's the dream endgame isn't it.

Sure, if by "endgame" you mean "I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this happened next week". :ROFLMAO:

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
.33. Putting a pin in that though, development has run a little long so I am not doing the 10 day announcement thing.

As a side note, I mentioned a little writing experiment I did a while ago. Should be in a public post on my SS. It's a dark universe type thing, so don't expect the fun loving banter. Was practicing writing some darker content like non consent, just to get me out of my comfort zone as a writer. Not going to affect MLC development, but the few people who played it to give me feedback said I should release it. Very patreon unfriendly, so it will only be on SS. Those of you who try it and are into a darker style game would love some feedback.

Not sure if SS lets you see public posts without an account so I also made a twitter for patrons.
Basically just using it for MLC dark, but another way to get ahold of me if needed.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Maybe I'd like the dark version better if they were new characters. But the super goofy and likeable mc suddenly being a rapist and abuser put me off it.
I don't mind darker aspects in these games. It's just that we've seen the mc in a certain way so far, and this felt more awkward because of that.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Maybe I'd like the dark version better if they were new characters. But the super goofy and likeable mc suddenly being a rapist and abuser put me off it.
I don't mind darker aspects in these games. It's just that we've seen the mc in a certain way so far, and this felt more awkward because of that.
Legit thought they meant there was a "darkmode" for the ui or something. My poor innocent soul...

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes