Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure:Choices in Dark Path are weird maybe broken?, I choose No out of curiosity and the scene continues

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
I personally liked it Nefastus. Although I do understand some of the other people's reactions, I actually enjoyed this dark path and the fact that we're given the options and can stop at any point and time unlike a linear path where you aren't given any choices. That said, I do believe like others have previously mentionned that if you intent on going forward with this project (surely hope you do) that it should have it's own thread seperate from MLC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As long as it doesn't slow down the development of MLC, I see no problem here. Cheers ;)

retek89

Aug 5, 2017
Yet another thread that's going to end up a mess like Power Vacuum, with the "What If..." releases because they are both in the same thread and are both aiming totally different fanbases. Unless that's a one time thing, it should be in on it's own page so everyone gets what they want and whine less (I'd say not whine but being realistic here, its the internet)

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Stop simping. The dev can ultimately do what we he wants but that doesn't mean we aren't allowed to criticize his development priorities.
The dev outright said this so far has taken no time away from the main game. I suspect this was something they worked on when they really needed a break from working on the regular game. If they weren't working on the Dark path, they probably would have been watching tv, gaming, or whatever they do in their free time. The regular game is his day job, but the Dark path is currently one of their hobbies. They're basically making fan-fiction of their own work. And maybe working on this rejuvenates them for the regular game. I play around with writing sometimes, and often I need to reset myself mentally by trying something different, or switching between some favored kinks, or just taking ideas and running with them, just because I want to see where they will lead. If I couldn't do that, I think I would have given up writing.

effninetyfive

Jan 4, 2019
Depends on how out of hand it gets...
Congrats on another useless post to inflate your post count Mr. Rule Professor. How about you call out the spurg who started this reply chain?

The dev outright said this so far has taken no time away from the main game...
That's fair. I'm honestly happy about this update (more content!) but I just get tired of simps spurging out when their favorite dev gets some negative feedback.

Reactions: Grelk and mimmom

0800vids

Apr 22, 2018
Both of you just get a room and get this over with already..
Or at least start a private conversation, there is no need to spam this thread here with your private conversation.

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
If you would like to discuss the dark path of this game on the thread, that's entirely reasonable. Complaining about it's existence, given the dev's own comments about it, is not. If there is continued trolling from either side regarding this, people will be warned and then removed from the thread. Please keep the discussion germane to the game itself. Thank you for your understanding.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Honestly i would have preferred a differend page for the dark edition, to avoid the time that will happen, when the game appear in the future but there is no "normal" game or "dark game" in these case people will be disapointed (the one who like dark or not)
I agree to some degree, it still is part of the main game and is a stand alone game, but it's meaningless unless you paly the main game to fully get the other side of it all...

The dark path is great but I thought it might get darker and become a NTR variant lol.. Although is could get expanded for small plots or dark alts to other path that have NTR, cheating and so on possible alternate that COULD have happened that don't affect the real story... sort of an alternate world... So the Dark path could just have remade parts of the original story as a 'what if' darker version with mentioned darker possible things.
eg the poker night... how about the mc going home and the sister, Sandra and brother-in-law have sex without him... That's what I mean by the dark side being a possible expansion on everything.
Even the possible Marie, Kyle and Sandra without MC from the new content.... Just which I guess if the dark path did got too such extreme dark paths it would then need a separate page for it.... Just when I think dark the MC is left out of what is happening.... or it got full on rape content and forced impregnation... so guess by how I see dark its more a GREY story... But its still great and I loved it, any Christine and MC rocks regardless what's happening, Christine is by far my number 1 favorite in the game!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes