blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Dev. you sly fox, you gave in to your intrusive thoughts didn't you :p Welcome to the dark side! Now this Midlife crisis will be even more interesting, especially when it also toys with our own intrusive thoughts. (It definitely does with mine, I'm evil, I know, now worship me).

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Enjoy the main game thoroughly, so when I saw the dark version I thought to give it a try, I'm impressed with what you've given us, It's deliciously dark and disturbingly delightful with its story and renders, and I've always been a fan of the darker side of things, but a good wholesome story is just as good, I for one hope that the dark path version continues when you have the time for it, just keep it on the trajectory it's on, and if anything, make it darker, but given how possessive the mc is seen to be acting in the dark path version we have now I'm getting the vibes that he would not be cool with sharing or cheating (cuckold / NTR) on him by any of his girls at any point

Obviously, this is only my viewpoint on things and you as the dev and story writer, may see things differently.

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
mega link please, i don't use the others as i have gotten viruses from a few of them.
I hope this is OK and moderators please let me know if it isn't but for all those interested in a Mega link, I uploaded and will be sharing both versions from my Mega account for the next week (until the 31st 2023). I've scanned the 2 (normal and dark versions) files I uploaded with Bitdefender and they're 100% virus free. As a side note, those are the same files I downloaded using GOFILE this morning and they were both virus free.

LINKS REMOVED

UPDATE Regarding Mega download links

I was just made aware by Count Morado that there are already Mega links on the so once the links here no longer work on the 31st please go to the developer's subscribestar for all future Mega downloads. I'll be back on the 1st of August to delete my 2 links from this post. Until then, enjoy gentlemen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Count Morado

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Hmmm considering how possessive the mc comes across i do not see ntr in his future unless he is the one doing it which to be fair even in the main game he pretty much ntr'ed his sister's husband

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes