OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Just hope the dark story is a interesting story but not just common NTR story. The dark story can really show the 'dark side' of the mc and show him how he falls for his own desire to get what he wants. If the main story is more like a love path, then the dark story can be more like a lust path.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aion_Abyss

Semperaptus

Apr 19, 2021
The ladies got cake, but damn, mutha f*cking Rock brought the bakery. Seriously though, that threw me for a loop. Funny shit.

Ulrich37

Apr 1, 2018
First off, love the MLC game you have here. It's one of the top games on the site and a priority download. I'm also a fan of darker games, so I'm here for what you are doing. A bit of feedback (and my apologies for not reading what everyone else wrote).

I can't fault you at all for reusing the assets from the main game. That being said, from a storytelling angle, it's hard to get into the motivations when it's a number of characters I already have in my mind. Even if I changed the names, they'd still be the same characters in my head.

You'll want to continue to develop your 'darker' voice. One of your best strengths with MLC is the humor and the ability to connect the MC with each of the girls. The lewd scenes are then excellent, and very enjoyable. This sort of writing feels like a departure from what you are yet fully comfortable with. Please keep at it, but this may struggle going forward without a voice of it's own.

I'm not sure how you expect to keep things on rails for long, depending on choices we've made in just the first release. Perhaps we are meant to do a full-dark choice path, but that the 'real' path is much more grey. Most of these games spend a good bit of time developing why the dark MC might plausibly get away with such behavior. Friends in Need comes to mind as a game with a mostly grey-dark path, and a full on dark path, which play fairly differenty from each other. But in both cases, our MC has an unbeliveably lucky but just barely plausable way to keep his bad behavior from immediately getting him killed or arrested.

Good luck going forward, and thank you for your efforts!

Reactions: Simulacrum29

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
The dark version was kind of flat?... Like for the dark version to be done well it kind of needs it's own game with a bit backstory+ build up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Maybe I'd like the dark version better if they were new characters. But the super goofy and likeable mc suddenly being a rapist and abuser put me off it.
It is weird, isn't it, that MLC is more or less a wholesome incest game. Kind of makes you wonder about how your mind is working.

Reactions: Ulrich37

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
good work with dark path animations please
Have you seen Nef's animations? He needs to take a Skillshare course or something before trying that again. (The writing is, as always, excellent, and the renders are getting really, really good, of course!)

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
While I personally am not a fan of games focused on evil MC's and really dark themes, I'm happy that so many people are enjoying it and that the thread has been busy. :)

It also gets me more excited for the next update for the main game, I really enjoyed the last one and am definitely looking forward to it. :love:

Do you think in the Evil path all pizza have pineapple on them ?

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
I hope this is OK and moderators please let me know if it isn't but for all those interested in a Mega link, I uploaded and will be sharing both versions from my Mega account for the next week (until the 31st 2023). I've scanned the 2 (normal and dark versions) files I uploaded with Bitdefender and they're 100% virus free. As a side note, those are the same files I downloaded using GOFILE this morning and they were both virus free.

MegaLink_Midlife_Crisis_Dark_0.1
MegaLink_Midlife_Crisis_0.33

Let me know if this works. Cheers..
thank you for this.

Reactions: Darklord_1965
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes