Golzd81

Apr 25, 2023
the dev himself. has said that. but i guess you don't read, and i doubt nef would write it into the main story because 1) he has said he didn't really like how dark things seemed to go early on and 2) he hasn't yet, true there can be a time that comes for that but I don't think so.
Like i said just my opinion, i did read the devs post that's why i said about a big "tip", i have seen it in other games where the devs say no to this tag and fetish then just add it anyway after a a big tip. but time will tell i guess.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Pineapple shmineapple! Him not breaking out into song and dance once…?! Now that is some dark shit. :oops:

Granted, anything Sarah is a win in my book, I quite like your way of battling writer's block, Nefastus. It's an interesting spin on the characters and has me wondering how my other favourite ladies would (or will, for that matter) turn out. Thank you kindly for sharing it!

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
about "dark version"
I just can't remember in the main plot of the moment that MC took his daughter by the hair and made her watch him fuck Sarah. I don't remember a moment when he spanked her.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The CAPS are for what? to make a point on something? What are you like 12 years old?

From my perspective using the same character, a goofy one, moving around like a m@lester pervert or something, is disgusting and make me to not wanna play the original game also. Other people like it and it's their taste. This is my view and the Dev comment' s on "side stories" are completely irrelevant

I realy don't care about "Nef's" monotory or development times etc... I realy coundn't care less
If you don't like it, then I'd say...

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Very strange, the previous version (from May) is 0.33 and all the latest links are to a 0.33 version?
Is the OP correct? What EXACTLY was updated on 24.07.23?

• Sad
Reactions: hawk784563

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
This "Dark" version was not what I expected, it was not "Dark" by the standards of this site, it was very light, I say this to inform those who are afraid of being too heavy.

This version seems to be the vision of a dream of a father or stepfather imagining what could happen if he doesn't control himself, and it wasn't Dark at all in my opinion, it can be said that it was the girls who seduced the protagonist, and not the other way around, that's why I said that it seems to be the vision of someone's dream, maybe the author's.

I imagined that in this Dark version I would see the protagonist forcing himself on younger girls who have no interest in him, to say the least, so the fact that the girls took the initiative to seduce the protagonist was definitely not what I expected.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
i like share and ts,not dark enough.if every can fk mc'girls turn every girl into a slut this is DARK
Well, ideas about darkness (or maybe more applicable "darkness I enjoy in a game") can vary, but I would guess if you went out and asked people, the majority would consider actual rape quite a bit darker than somebody being cucked.

Like i said just my opinion, i did read the devs post that's why i said about a big "tip", i have seen it in other games where the devs say no to this tag and fetish then just add it anyway after a a big tip. but time will tell i guess.
Yeah, but usually opinions have something to go on, why people mistrust a statement. A simple added scene for a tag is not really comparable here to a complete rewrite of the story.

That a big enough tip will change matters completely is obviously true, but if Elon Musk came round and offered Nef 100 million for turning the car into a Tesla with the new "X" twitter logo, that would happen, too. That can always happen.

The CAPS are for what? to make a point on something? What are you like 12 years old?

From my perspective using the same character, a goofy one, moving around like a m@lester pervert or something, is disgusting and make me to not wanna play the original game also. Other people like it and it's their taste. This is my view and the Dev comment' s on "side stories" are completely irrelevant

I realy don't care about "Nef's" monotory or development times etc... I realy coundn't care less
So if you don't like "dark" and thus (I assume) don't play/read it, then how would that affect your enjoyment of the main story? You can just treat it like somebody wrote fan fiction. Or would you be bothered if I told you what fan fiction of your favorite fictional heroes exists?

Of course you can always say "if a dev doesn't do as I say I do not like it, and words are not enough", but I would argue that this is a you thing mostly and for this discussion here certainly less relevant than the dev comments.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I quite liked the dark version, and ideas for the sister and a darker version of cucking her husband, the hot secretary could have a faience, etc. The whole darker story could add a much more realistic spicy tone that very few games can get right...could easily wind up over shadowing the light heart fantasy original version.
I hope you continue with the dark version :cool:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I thought the Dark Side story was fine. I just would want Nefastus to complete the original main game first before going headlong into another side story or project.
He's already said that he started this because of writer's block, and that it's something he will only make in his free time and that it won't interfere with the development of the main game. So you have nothing to worry about, and I too am looking forward to the main game update.

Reactions: Corambis
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes