c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I'm astonished.
I haven't finished played the dark path yet, but I'm very suprised how many can't or won't read (and understand) what the dev himself has written. With this I'm more than sure, if I would write something like "If you want one dollar from me, go into Midlife Crisis thread and DM me what nef said about his latest update." I would never need to even spend one dollar.*
Its remind me about this one:
test.gif
*If someone DM me and asked me, even with quoting nef according to my line above, he owns me one dollar.:WeSmart: As it would be proven (again) that someone can't or won't understand what others written, in this case "If I would".

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So what's the dark path is about? I hope it does not derail the development of the main story.
Did you bother trying to find out what it was about before posting a question and commentary that has been discussed ad nauseum over the past 24 hours? Initial post: #12,251 Clarification because people had the same commentary as you, already: #12,367
I'm assuming that's a search of Nefastus's posts in this thread. For some reason those kind of links don't work. So a screengrab might be better.
1690313430998.png

Last edited:

louisamay

Jan 2, 2021
Appreciate the feedback, but need to clarify a few points.

This isn't really a "side project" that is starting. I saw I could reuse a lot of renders from MLC and twist it into a neat little version one that a friend/supporter would enjoy. I started writing a darker scene as a way to combat writers block. Someone gave me a tip once to just still write, but write on a different story. Stay creative and let the issue blocking you dissolve.

I enjoyed the writing, it's nice to step out of my comfort zone and will probably improve writing all around, but MLC is still my main focus. This project will continue, but more of a as I find time type thing. My plan is to continue writing it when not working on MLC, then once I get nearly a full update I'll run the renders and edit etc...

Once I sent it to my friend, he and a couple of others played it and thought I should release it to everyone. I just offered it here as a nice little diversion/treat, trying to get as much feedback as I can. It's not replacing the main game, and it won't be a "release one project then work on the next project until that's released etc..." like some devs with multiple games do. This will be a "release whenever the heck I think a full update is ready" type game. Will always be free when it releases, not trying to make money off it since it will be erratic releases, but if I am going to do the work anyway I figure why not share it.
As a writer, I appreciate your comments on so many levels: 1) that BLOCK comes to us all; 2) that there are a FUCK of a lot of ways to swim through/around/below it, and what you did (i.e., Dark) is among the most healthy and productive; that your approach to what can be a very frustrating part of the process shows both creativity and (!) humility, in the best sense of the word; and that your baseline project stays on message -- in other words, there's an integrity working here that is unusual, and very welcome. I thank you for your willingness to stay in the game.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
:FacePalm:
Given that your first post of three so far in this thread was Twitter-grade trolling, I'll take your perception of reality with a truck-load of salt. :rolleyes:
Especially since the last twenty pages also predate the Dark Version... Stop lying. It's nine pages, from nearly two days ago.

So you looked at maybe one or two posts, then made a bunch of shit up... Got it.
You clearly missed Nefastus' posts about it, Cartageno's and others. Otherwise you wouldn't have written such a stupid thing in the first place.

It's as bad as the fools looking at the Dark Version as though the content from that is what we're going to have as the main game, which is just a ludicrous reaction to have. It defies any sense of logic and rational thinking for them to have leapt to the conclusions they (and those who will) have done.

If you feel insulted by what I said, then it applies doubly-so to you.

Your grammar sort of borders on offensive, but less so than your highly selective attempt at "searching and reading", but we shouldn't expect much better from something akin to a bottom-feeding troll.
Let's not forget the 'About the Dark Story' the Dev wrote on the OP... but hey, cannot expect everyone to see everything, can we? ;)

PS. I think you broke him, just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Thank you for the message lad and I understand your perspective. I can mention other rules broken by other members, even beyond this forum rules, but I will not since I prefer this account vs the other 10, I have in this forum, since I already managed to add more "ignored game" on this account etc and I don't want this account to be banned

My main job is on youtube on politics issues, so I can understand hate, weird comments and I completely ignore them

This Dev probably owns me around 100 euro's support since his initial tags was minus incest, minus loli, minus r@pe, but I will take this to Patreon later today
I'm confused. Are any of those kinks on his Patreon? You actually want all of your money back because the dev, in their own free time, created a standalone fan fiction of their own game that you'd have to go out of your way to play, and that currently in now way impacts the game experience in the original game? There'd be 0% chance of getting your money back, by the way. If you're unhappy because of what the dev did in their free time for some reason, then you could cancel your support. Although that honestly seems pretty silly that you'd be that offended by something that doesn't affect you in any way. It's like getting mad at the chef at the vegan place you eat at because they cooked steaks for their friends on their day off.

Reactions: sava75

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
as a team
Who is your "team"?

we support 36 games in this forum
Good for you and your "team" I guess.

, we can provide a list and proof.. whatever you need.
Alrighty then.
Post up publicly all members of your "team" - their usernames here, with links and categorise by any alt-accounts being submitted under each primary account, and your youtube channel.
Oh, and while you're at it, a bag of Belgian dark chocolate cookies... I don't "need" any of these things, but you offered. ;) :LOL:

Do you support something? Spend one euro? on a game?
None of your business, pounds not euros, predominantly games...
Now you can put whatever passes for brains in your "team" to work to figure out precisely what I mean

We will stop when my main account will be banned)
Sure you will.:rolleyes:

cuckolds are taking over this game.and this is true.. What did somewherexxx said something wrong?
They're not, he lied, I already pointed that out.

cuckolds are taking over this game and the money support will drop...
They're not, and you're just another terrible, disgusting "child" throwing tantrums, as evident with your own words below.

I cant talk on legal issues lad. I already filed this o Patreon and they told me that this is unacceptable x3, incest, loly,r@pe, and they will contact "Nef" to find out what is going on
This is peak petulance right here.
Lying to Patreon to get Nefastus into trouble, just to sate your deliberatle and wilfully ignorant childishness.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Thank you lad. Genius it is if it happen but my goal is not that
But that's what will happen if Nef can't prove your claims are false.

You really got mad about a non-cannon sidestory that has 0 impact on the actual game, so you reported Nef to patreon to get a refund and in the process of wanting a refund you reported him (accidently or not) for having certain other fetishes in the game.

And I don't have a clue what you're on about with the cuckold stuff. This game has had an optional swinging route with the wife for over a year (maybe even 2).

Yet it never took over the game, always being an optional route. In fact, this is pretty much the only harem game with optional swinging content I've ever played that didn't descend into chaos of NTR vs non-NTR fans fighting.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
The CAPS are for what? to make a point on something? What are you like 12 years old?

From my perspective using the same character, a goofy one, moving around like a m@lester pervert or something, is disgusting and make me to not wanna play the original game also. Other people like it and it's their taste. This is my view and the Dev comment' s on "side stories" are completely irrelevant

I realy don't care about "Nef's" monotory or development times etc... I realy coundn't care less
How do you do with movies?

Imagine finding out that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, to
, then decided to
, just to end up as
, but decided to retire as

Being you must be sooo confusing.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
My goal is not that. No more bulling in this forum from the idiots in the US, the Rambos, the Trumps, the idiots in the US. We, all have an opinion, new members also have an opinion and some of us pay to play the games. No more bullying, we say what we want to say and, forget my manners, we say "f@ck you" old members... whatever... And that is my account is dead... see you in another account. I have 10
No, your "goal" is to be a piece of shit. Which you've succeeded at spectacularly.
You seem to have a real problem with the USA... Which makes your using these forums and paying money to payment processors based in/connected to the USA really ironic! :LOL:

Something tells me you're not going to do what you said you'd do earlier and post your "team"'s details publicly. Guess you've no integrity afterall.:unsure:

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Played the "Dark" ep it's tame, though I did like the ep fun to play.

Taking a scene from the game and making it dark requires a few more renders. the shocked look needs work and a little more forceful with the grabing
. Letting them know whos boss is what's missing in this spin off if felt more like a dad gone rouge. the results seem to be as scripted and not unwanted!

art wise it needs:
The MC would at the end point go into the master bedroom roll his wife over and let her know how it will be now on!

all in all a good fun start to a Darker spinoff

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
F@ck.. My main account will be banned,,,again..this will be the 26th time...
Yikes laddie, if your account has been banned 26 times, maybe some self reflection is in order? Your showing yourself to be one of those people that demand a Dev to make a game the way you want it, or you'll run crying to Patreon to take away the big meanie. Thank god other platforms like Subscribestar eh ;)

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Yikes laddie, if your account has been banned 26 times, maybe some self reflection is in order? Your showing yourself to be one of those people that demand a Dev to make a game the way you want it, or you'll run crying to Patreon to take away the big meanie. Thank god other platforms like Subscribestar eh ;)
Some people have no class. It’s all about them, all the time. Sad, unhappy people.

Kono-Kun

Jul 26, 2023
Great game! I'm not so much into Dark playthrough, but main game playthrough is very good!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamers
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes