Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
is Jennifer a virgin?
Not likely, the way her parents treated her. It is never explicitly stated, but there is some very heavy implication that her father raped her, and watching MC with Amanda she says something like "it's nice to see it can be something loving instead."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
hello? can you compress the game? thx
The dark version is under 200mb - it's unlikely a compressed version will get posted because it is already "small."

The regular version - check to see if OP has a link. If it does not -- Make sure you have your Search results preferences set to "most recent" first. Then search the thread for the name of the game you are looking for and the version number with the word compressed. For example: Midlife Crisis v0.33 compressed

There it is: https://f95zone.to/threads/midlife-crisis-v0-33-v0-1-dark-nefastus-games.20427/post-9840964

Reactions: r2d5

opfela

Jan 18, 2018

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
If you are observant and have proper comprehension:

The dark path was farting around to clear a block
The result is it cleared it so he could get to the Real VN again

The dark micro-story (it is quite short) helped us get the Real VN Sooner
rather than later

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
If you are observant and have proper comprehension:

The dark path was farting around to clear a block
The result is it cleared it so he could get to the Real VN again

The dark micro-story (it is quite short) helped us get the Real VN Sooner
rather than later
A lot more importantly, basically all the renders from the dark story are re-used in the main build. Very efficient use of resources.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Requisite me bitching about grammar! Yay!

"you have snatcher her up and tossed her" should be "you have snatched her up and tossed her"

"couldn't say know to her" should be "couldn't say no to her"

"teeth bight into your shoulder" should be "teeth bite into your shoulder"

"your incredibly sexy as is" should be "you're incredibly sexy as is" and "Actually your so sexy" should be "Actually you're so sexy"

"maybe a bit more dominate" should be "maybe a bit more dominant"

And that's all I found this update.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
The first part of your post seemed to be an honest question looking for an answer. The second part, edited addition, shows you just want to be a troll. See F95 General Rule 2.7.

I see no reason to re-download 2.5-3gb game if all the dev did micro penis patch to the game and if this trolling honestly questioning what are the differences between the two, well then I am trolling... for answers and I like my patches like I like my penis with girth and fulfilling, feeling.

As it stands as release there is no new content just image order and subtle dialogue changes, make this a micro patch penii comparison aside.

Without any real proof from Developer released patch notes what else can we infer from this release other than to call it a micro patch. Site Admin and Moderators should require patch notes for every release, not much of a stretch to enforce since they already require standardize format layout.

There is an alarming amount of devs (here on F95zone) switching over to this micro patching paradigm with promises of more content in next patch that never occurs, if we as content consumers don't call it out for what it is (micro patching to profit) these devs will continue and with the moderators covering for these devs with threats of forum bans and bans they will continue unimpeded.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I see no reason to re-download 2.5-3gb game if all the dev did micro penis patch to the game and if this trolling honestly questioning what are the differences between the two, well then I am trolling... for answers and I like my patches like I like my penis with girth and fulfilling, feeling.

As it stands as release there is no new content just image order and subtle dialogue changes, make this a micro patch penii comparison aside.

Without any real proof from Developer released patch notes what else can we infer from this release other than to call it a micro patch. Site Admin and Moderators should require patch notes for every release, not much of a stretch to enforce since they already require standardize format layout.

There is an alarming amount of devs (here on F95zone) switching over to this micro patching paradigm with promises of more content in next patch that never occurs, if we as content consumers don't call it out for what it is (micro patching to profit) these devs will continue and with the moderators covering for these devs with threats of forum bans and bans they will continue unimpeded.
You didn't need to download 2.5-3gb. The Dark Story added version is less than 200mb.
It's not a patch. You didn't bother reading anything posted before tossing shit at something you knew nothing about.

As for patch notes -- you realize this isn't an official gaming site right? Sure, some developers like Nefastus does provide their products directly to the site (to at least have some control on the use of their product and have conversations with the gaming community that doesn't support their efforts even with a penny of donations) but most of the time its someone not connected to the developer uploading it. As for making developers do something so that a site that promotes itself as a pirate website can make its users who want something for free happy. Please, check reality.

You aren't a consumer - you are a user. A consumer pays for something --- the vast majority of people on this site never pay a penny or donate a cent. They are users. I am a user. But, except for a small minority that actually do subscribe or buy a product, we are all users looking to get something for nothing. The hypocrisy and irony is not lost on me the amount of freeloading assholes who claim that developers are freeloading assholes.

Last edited:

opfela

Jan 18, 2018

Follow the link in the "About the Dark Story" Spoiler in the #1 post of this thread, and read what Nefastus wrote, before you start writing such a long post, and show to the world your ignorance of what you are writing about...

1690575703329.png

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Preface this with, I have nothing against Nefastus Games personally or ideologically, I assumed incorrectly he was following a trend that many developers are beginning to do site wide with impunity.
I apologize if anyone perceived or otherwise were offended by my previous post.

You didn't need to download 2.5-3gb. The Dark Story added version is less than 200mb.
It's not a patch. You didn't bother reading anything posted before tossing shit at something you knew nothing about.

I concede that file size information I procured on the Midlife Crisis [v0.33 - v0.1 Dark] was wrong. Its a fork, if there were patch notes detailing this fact. I wouldn't have jumped to my own conclusions.

As for patch notes -- you realize this isn't an official gaming site right? Sure, some developers like Nefastus does provide their products directly to the site (to at least have some control on the use of their product and have conversations with the gaming community that doesn't support their efforts even with a penny of donations) but most of the time its someone not connected to the developer uploading it. As for making developers do something so that a site that promotes itself as a pirate website can make its users who want something for free happy. Please, check reality.

Yes I am very much aware that F95zone is a non official content disturbing site and yet there are rules; rules on posting, rules on how to communicate with other users and rules on a particular format requirements to post as a developer and those that do not follow this format are requested to change the post or the download links get blocked.

Site Admin and Moderators hold all the control here, why would I need to check reality when you (collectively), you can see post being actively written, ban, block, limit or prevent any user from doing any action for non-compliance just make addendum to the rules requiring patch notes being up dated to the releases at time of release on the links that are posted or links get blocked.
I am not trying to act rebellious. I just proposed an easily implemented rule change. That would be more of a quality of life change site wide.

You aren't a consumer - you are a user. A consumer pays for something --- the vast majority of people on this site never pay a penny or donate a cent. They are users. I am a user. But, except for a small minority that actually do subscribe or buy a product, we are all users looking to get something for nothing. The hypocrisy and irony is not lost on me the amount of freeloading assholes who claim that developers are freeloading assholes.

Consumer defined as a person or thing that eats or uses something.
I am a consumer.
I am using this site, I am using the content the developer is releasing, I am using your response as a rebuttal.
If you feel this strongly about freeloading, implement some sort of content trade requirement for all users this could be applied to the following topics - boards; Asset Releases, Asset Requests, Programming, Development & Art, Translation.

I notice how you didn't even touched on the micro patching epidemic occurring here. I would have like to have heard a Moderator's thoughts and feelings on this topic.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Deleting wall of text to focus on the off-topic rant we now seem to find ourselves in because you want to double down
Consumer defined as a person or thing that eats or uses something.

I notice how you didn't even touched on the micro patching epidemic occurring here. I would have like to have heard a Moderator's thoughts and feelings on this topic.
1690580608593.png
See the first, main, definition of consumer. You are attempting to adulterate the second, subsequent, definition to your liking. As a follow up:
Cambridge:
1690580715837.png
Merriam-Webster:
1690580738558.png
1690580779391.png
1690582022908.png
Oxford Learner:
1690580835476.png

I already addressed, through implication within my freeloading assholes comment, your problem with developers. However, for clarity, a person who specifically comes to a "pirate website" to take for free that which they could subscribe or purchase and then accuse someone else of using nefarious means to cheat others is entitlement and hypocrisy at its finest. Does that clear up what I think of your complaint about what you think is "micro patching"?

I'm a user - I come to this "pirate website" to play things for free without paying for them or subscribing. I doubt I ever will pay or subscribe. That said, I am also not going to assume that I hold any position of clout or privilege, unlike some who think that simply because they download something that the creator of that item owes them something.

Now, can we get back to on-topic discussion of the game?

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I concede that file size information I procured on the Midlife Crisis [v0.33 - v0.1 Dark] was wrong. Its a fork, if there were patch notes detailing this fact. I wouldn't have jumped to my own conclusions.
The Dev, himself, came into this thread and told us what it was. That's better than a patch notes/changelog so the info was here and if you feel like it was missing from the OP message the OWNER of the OP (hint - it is not the dev)

The practice of not seeing info so immediately taking a shit on things will ALWAYS cause pushback. This is basic info every 5 year old knows. But you did that anyway. Then you are shocked a lot of people who actually know what is going on got mad at you over your shitting on the VN.

Dude

How do you survive with such infinitesimal amount of common sense?

SMDH

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes