✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
At the request of the partners of this forum... I have moved the FanArt of the animation to this address in case you want to see it.
**************************************************************************************
A peticion de los compañeros de este foro... he trasladado el FanArt de la animacion a esta direccion por si lo quereis ver.

;)

FANART MIDLIFE CRISIS

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Hello guys, my name is Darax and I usually do translations of games from English to Spanish, although lately I've been doing some animations in games that don't have animations, so I share here with you this little animation that I've created from the last chapter of the game.
I hope you like it.
Haven't watched the videos, but I guarantee there'll be blowback from some for the thumbnails alone.

On an unrelated note, it really should be a thread of its own, since it counts as fan-art.

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Haven't watched the videos, but I guarantee there'll be blowback from some for the thumbnails alone.

On an unrelated note, it really should be a thread of its own, since it counts as fan-art.
If there is any problem or complaint from Staf about the video or images ... I will remove it without any problem.
;)

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Hello guys, my name is Darax and I usually do translations of games from English to Spanish, although lately I've been doing some animations in games that don't have animations, so I share here with you this little animation that I've created from the last chapter of the game.
I hope you like it.

*******************************************************************************************************

Hola chicos, me llamo Darax y normalmente hago traducciones de juegos de ingles a español, aunque ultimamente me he estado dedicando ha hacer alguna animaciones en juegos que no tienen animaciones, con lo que comparto aqui con vosotros esta pequeña animacion que he creado del ultimo capitulo del juego.
Espero que os guste.

View attachment 2814953 View attachment 2814954
View attachment 2814955

There is a fan art page for this kind of thing.

Reactions: ChapulinColorado

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Appreciate the feedback, but need to clarify a few points.

This isn't really a "side project" that is starting. I saw I could reuse a lot of renders from MLC and twist it into a neat little version one that a friend/supporter would enjoy. I started writing a darker scene as a way to combat writers block. Someone gave me a tip once to just still write, but write on a different story. Stay creative and let the issue blocking you dissolve.

I enjoyed the writing, it's nice to step out of my comfort zone and will probably improve writing all around, but MLC is still my main focus. This project will continue, but more of a as I find time type thing. My plan is to continue writing it when not working on MLC, then once I get nearly a full update I'll run the renders and edit etc...

Once I sent it to my friend, he and a couple of others played it and thought I should release it to everyone. I just offered it here as a nice little diversion/treat, trying to get as much feedback as I can. It's not replacing the main game, and it won't be a "release one project then work on the next project until that's released etc..." like some devs with multiple games do. This will be a "release whenever the heck I think a full update is ready" type game. Will always be free when it releases, not trying to make money off it since it will be erratic releases, but if I am going to do the work anyway I figure why not share it.
You asked for feedback...
I loved it. I wish it would become like "weird shit is going to happen" but I understand why it's not.
My one complaint is Sandra starting off as such a cunt. She is one of my favorites and would of loved to see her innocent and naive and be broken that way , but taming of the shrew it is.

Only other complaint is more towards the forum, they shouldn't be in the same thread. It's asking for "warriors" on each side to troll.

Thanks for sharing this

Reactions: Yngling

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You asked for feedback...
I loved it. I wish it would become like "weird shit is going to happen" but I understand why it's not.
My one complaint is Sandra starting off as such a cunt. She is one of my favorites and would of loved to see her innocent and naive and be broken that way , but taming of the shrew it is.

Only other complaint is more towards the forum, they shouldn't be in the same thread. It's asking for "warriors" on each side to troll.

Thanks for sharing this
She always started off as a cunt. My opinion. Even if you choose 'loving wife' or whatever that choice was. She at first gives you that 'I'm gonna kill you' look and then it went on to lovey dovey shit. But that path always felt forced. Again: my opinion.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
She always started off as a cunt. My opinion. Even if you choose 'loving wife' or whatever that choice was. She at first gives you that 'I'm gonna kill you' look and then it went on to lovey dovey shit. But that path always felt forced. Again: my opinion.
I think in the main game she started off as a bitch, but yes. That was basically my point. I would of liked her to start off in dark as she becomes in the main vn, if that makes sense. Instead of her being the same shrew to begin with.

Just a personal want.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I think in the main game she started off as a bitch, but yes. That was basically my point. I would of liked her to start off in dark as she becomes in the main vn, if that makes sense. Instead of her being the same shrew to begin with.

Just a personal want.
Well, I haven't played the dark path yet, but the way I understood it, Nef left everything the same except for how the MC interacts with everyone. I don't know though. I quit playing the main game because the MC was just too over the top of an oddball for me.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yeah. Seriously. I'm not fond of these bumbling oaf MCs.
Except he's not a bumbling oaf.
He's an intelligent and highly successful man with a family and an income that more than comfortably supports them. He's also cunning and perceptive, to the point that over time he's able to twist his wife's fantasies into becoming reality, and all in a grounded and more believable setting.

His jokes and humour are about as far from "oddball", and I found it funny how much his humour reminds me of possibly too many people I know. :unsure:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Except he's not a bumbling oaf.
He's an intelligent and highly successful man with a family and an income that more than comfortably supports them. He's also cunning and perceptive, to the point that over time he's able to twist his wife's fantasies into becoming reality, and all in a grounded and more believable setting.

His jokes and humour are about as far from "oddball", and I found it funny how much his humour reminds me of possibly too many people I know. :unsure:
Our opinions differ. That's why everyone has a mind.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Nah, I gave up on the game because I was annoyed that the MC was too much of a man-child. Came to see if it got any better and it sounds like it doesn't.
Well unless Nefastus takes leave of his senses and drastically changes the MC's character/personality, then it's never going to change.
At least you finally made a post in the thread though! :LOL:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Reactions: c3p0

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

The wait...what day is it update...
Sorry for being late, this will be a quick update. No pictures or anything, not at home currently. Was really hoping I would be able to give a firm release date this update, but just didn't pan out. I am comfortable enough to say I will definitely have a date by Sunday's update. Work is going smooth, not long now.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes