Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't know if its me but even in the Dark path Sarah looks like she is still instigating the whole situation.
It feels like She is just built lol that way
Well yeah, she's a little tease. Do you remember in the main game how he taught her a lesson in the locker room? That time he was just pretending, in the dark version he wasn't.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Search and you will find.
I'm assuming that's a search of Nefastus's posts in this thread. For some reason those kind of links don't work. So a screengrab might be better.
If you do a thread search which includes some search terms, the results url has a bunch of parameters. If you copy that url, with the parameters, it should work for others? This is Nefastus posts in this thread which include the word 'dark' (case specific):
https://f95zone.to/search/289202168/?q=dark&t=post&c[thread]=20427&c[users]=Nefastus&o=date

If you want to link to all Nefastus posts in this thread, use an asterisk as the search term:
https://f95zone.to/search/289202168/?q=*&t=post&c[thread]=20427&c[users]=Nefastus&o=date

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
Wouldn't the dark alternate deserve its own thread?
In all respect, it is a different game. Sure, it has the same characters, but, it's non canon and what not.

If the dark one is planned to actually get completed as well, it really should be on its own, let alone for the update notifications/game versions, but not to mention the content that will be discussed in here now, that might be a serious bother for many people. We'll be talking about rapes and what not, while the original game, is a lot more lighthearted than that.
If you would like to discuss the dark path of this game on the thread, that's entirely reasonable. Complaining about it's existence, given the dev's own comments about it, is not. If there is continued trolling from either side regarding this, people will be warned and then removed from the thread. Please keep the discussion germane to the game itself. Thank you for your understanding.
Nefastus TM | Twisted Games
you really should consider making a seperate thread for this dark path otherwise this thread will remain a chaos because people will be discussing, requesting or whining about opposite situations. Like this kind sir here wants BBC
Waiting for bbc
Even though there wasn't any hinted in either version.
Also both versions will have different tags and because of that obviously there should be a different thread for both otherwise it will confuse people between both versions.
telling people to stop complaining will not do anything because new people wouldn't know that complaining is not allowed.
Just saying, rest is upto you.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So there is a dark path now!
No, there's no "path".
It's an "alternate universe" and not part of the main game.

strange in that game that is mostly based on humor and funny situations. It looks like the dev is getting tired about his story or has run out of imagination to go on with his story.
Go look up his own words on this... They're in this thread.

What will come next, the pink path where the MC will become gay and start a sissification process, dressed in miniskirt and microtop after a full mamal implantation. That could be fun to see his wife and his two daughters pegging him with huge dildos, starting a love affair with the big guy in a gay threesome spitroasting.
:FacePalm:
Oh, that's the super-secret, highly exclusive "For Kukipett Only Edition"...

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
Crazy that the there is more bitching about this dark version on a pirate site, than on Nefastus Patreon and SubscribeStar...
And to clarify, right now there is no complaint about this on Patreon and SS, but to much on it here.

Some ppl are just to entitled, and can not read...

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
Whoa, just whoa... very interseting this dark version, hope you will keep edditing it, i mean your main story is good too, but this one add a welcome side with just what it need of dark without being too trash.
I can see comming the stockholm syndrom for the girls.

wish you good luck & waiting for the next update. (y)

Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
If i remember right yes all the "teens" are virgin, at least in the main game, don't see any reasons why not in the side game as well... after with the no-existant virgin's blood it's hard to tell, it's not stated clearly in the text...
arent Jennifer father rape her?

Last edited:

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Wonder if the dark path can have shades of dark. Like I really enjoyed Sarah's outfit and the whole tease aspect of that portion, did not enjoy the rapey parts. Maybe one where the LIs are the dark ones, and ramp up the seduction on their end instead?

But then again, I feel like she was already like that in the OG game. I just want more absolute ginger slut Sarah in my life :cry:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Wonder if the dark path can have shades of dark. Like I really enjoyed Sarah's outfit and the whole tease aspect of that portion, did not enjoy the rapey parts. Maybe one where the LIs are the dark ones, and ramp up the seduction on their end instead?

But then again, I feel like she was already like that in the OG game. I just want more absolute ginger slut Sarah in my life :cry:
Since the "Dark Path" is an outlet for Nef more than a project, I don't think he will change anything or go any specific direction. When he needs it, he might continue the story (though he probably wouldn't have any plans of what happens when) or he may not. It will be what it will be and won't be what it won't be, but if it stays just an outlet and help against writers block, suggestions and ideas will probably be useless.

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Since the "Dark Path" is an outlet for Nef more than a project, I don't think he will change anything or go any specific direction. When he needs it, he might continue the story (though he probably wouldn't have any plans of what happens when) or he may not. It will be what it will be and won't be what it won't be, but if it stays just an outlet and help against writers block, suggestions and ideas will probably be useless.
Bah thats fair. But Sarah in that outfit is so fucking hot, especially since their relationship had a hard reset in that. Reliving the tension and tease with that minx is just too good man.

Reactions: CircaAD

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Yeah, it will be Nef to set the pace and how dark this is and what is involved in that, unless they change their mind and make this a formal thing. At that point it might be fair to accept input from their paid supporters. Until then, this is just a gift from him created during his spare time, and primarily there to challenge him and keep him from getting burnt out on the regular game. We're seeing that there's a whole lot of differing ideas on how dark to make things as it is, or even disagreements about what "dark" means and what stuff is implied by it.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
is Jennifer a virgin?
If i remember right yes all the "teens" are virgin, at least in the main game, don't see any reasons why not in the side game as well... after with the no-existant virgin's blood it's hard to tell, it's not stated clearly in the text...
arent Jennifer father rape her?
No, yes, maybe. There was a lot of shit that happened with her dad and then the shit with her being sold. But I don't think Nef actually ever confirmed anything. But Jennifer did say something about the MC was the only guy that ever made her cum.

Mar 27, 2021
No, your "goal" is to be a piece of shit. Which you've succeeded at spectacularly.
You seem to have a real problem with the USA... Which makes your using these forums and paying money to payment processors based in/connected to the USA really ironic! :LOL:

Something tells me you're not going to do what you said you'd do earlier and post your "team"'s details publicly. Guess you've no integrity afterall.:unsure:

You're insufferable. Chill out ffs.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Crazy that the there is more bitching about this dark version on a pirate site, than on Nefastus Patreon and SubscribeStar...
And to clarify, right now there is no complaint about this on Patreon and SS, but to much on it here.

Some ppl are just to entitled, and can not read...
Nor on the Discord.

Reactions: sava75 and opfela
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes