ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
and I liked the option of solving family scandals - if your wife refused you - punish her, go and fuck her daughter, this young whore! =)

author, I hope the main plot will continue to advance ...
Of course, the alternative universe is also good, but we should not forget about the main plot.

although, in general, the experiment can be said to be a success - I'm already wondering what it will result in. will MC's daughter run away from home, will her friend continue to come to visit (that is, did Sarah herself like that her best friend's father forcibly turned her into his personal whore)?
and it is interesting how the MC will lead Sandra herself to obedience - with her the same trick as with her daughter and Sarah may not work, she is larger than her husband in body weight. and her character is not submissive (although, perhaps, there are some doubts here).
but we'll see, we'll see.

author, please do not drop the main plot for the sake of the "dark branch".

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Still only impregnation?
Yes, main story advances only a couple of days per update. If that doesn't change, baby bumps are years off (in development terms).

Need the incest patch for the the Dark side??
No. Since it cannot be on Patreon anyway, there's no need to hide.

so no new contenmt?? instead of finishing the story spend time on this side project it piss me offme a bit...remake, reworks,re think, side project...but finish the damn game as it is and then do whatever isn't much better?? i know it is for me..i mean MLC is out since 2018, 5 years isn't enough time?
You might want to go back a few pages and read the moderator post about this topic before continuing.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
What do guys think of the girls actual/accurate/realistic age for their age? Please share.
16 for the (not)lolis, default for the rest. No one looks or acts meaningfully younger than than that, and it seems to more or less match their social situations

Zepts

Dec 29, 2022
i like share and ts,not dark enough.if every can fk mc'girls turn every girl into a slut this is DARK

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Appreciate the feedback, but need to clarify a few points.

This isn't really a "side project" that is starting. I saw I could reuse a lot of renders from MLC and twist it into a neat little version one that a friend/supporter would enjoy. I started writing a darker scene as a way to combat writers block. Someone gave me a tip once to just still write, but write on a different story. Stay creative and let the issue blocking you dissolve.

I enjoyed the writing, it's nice to step out of my comfort zone and will probably improve writing all around, but MLC is still my main focus. This project will continue, but more of a as I find time type thing. My plan is to continue writing it when not working on MLC, then once I get nearly a full update I'll run the renders and edit etc...

Once I sent it to my friend, he and a couple of others played it and thought I should release it to everyone. I just offered it here as a nice little diversion/treat, trying to get as much feedback as I can. It's not replacing the main game, and it won't be a "release one project then work on the next project until that's released etc..." like some devs with multiple games do. This will be a "release whenever the heck I think a full update is ready" type game. Will always be free when it releases, not trying to make money off it since it will be erratic releases, but if I am going to do the work anyway I figure why not share it.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
This game was already going the wrong direction and the dark version is the end of it.... What a pity
You didn't read the dev post ON THE SAME PAGE AS YOUR POST?

Fair enough if you don't like where the game is headed generally, I'm not here to judge your tastes, but this side story is just that, a side story, not canonical to the main game, written as a way to deal with writer's block and break up the monotony for Nef. It re-uses renders so has little to no affect of development of the main game

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
mega link please, i don't use the others as i have gotten viruses from a few of them.
Both versions have mega downloads available for the public on the developer's subscribestar. It'd been mentioned several times in this thread in the hours after dark version's release just by skimming a page or two.
Let me know if this works. Cheers..
Glad to see nice guys - but when you edit your post to remove the links in a week - please just let people know they can use the links on the developer's subscribestar - they are mega.
so no new contenmt?? instead of finishing the story spend time on this side project it piss me offme a bit...remake, reworks,re think, side project...but finish the damn game as it is and then do whatever isn't much better?? i know it is for me..i mean MLC is out since 2018, 5 years isn't enough time?
the developer literally stated this took no time away from the work on the development of the main game. Also : #12,300 Also #2 - #12,310

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Appreciate the feedback, but need to clarify a few points.

This isn't really a "side project" that is starting. I saw I could reuse a lot of renders from MLC and twist it into a neat little version one that a friend/supporter would enjoy. I started writing a darker scene as a way to combat writers block. Someone gave me a tip once to just still write, but write on a different story. Stay creative and let the issue blocking you dissolve.

I enjoyed the writing, it's nice to step out of my comfort zone and will probably improve writing all around, but MLC is still my main focus. This project will continue, but more of a as I find time type thing. My plan is to continue writing it when not working on MLC, then once I get nearly a full update I'll run the renders and edit etc...

Once I sent it to my friend, he and a couple of others played it and thought I should release it to everyone. I just offered it here as a nice little diversion/treat, trying to get as much feedback as I can. It's not replacing the main game, and it won't be a "release one project then work on the next project until that's released etc..." like some devs with multiple games do. This will be a "release whenever the heck I think a full update is ready" type game. Will always be free when it releases, not trying to make money off it since it will be erratic releases, but if I am going to do the work anyway I figure why not share it.
I'm a harem/incest hater but I play your game for the sharing content. The Dark Path I will play it when it grows bigger, hope there will be more sharing content there.

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Glad to see nice guys - but when you edit your post to remove the links in a week - please just let people know they can use the links on the developer's subscribestar - they are mega.
Not a problem Count Morado and thanks for letting me know as I wasn't aware there were links already from his SS. I just wanted to help a few desperate souls who appreciate this game as much as I do.. Cheers

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
If dev wants to add cuck shit he should Say it now so i can delete this Game and move on
To the both of you, if you are talking about this new "DARK" path, this is not adding any of this type of content to the story what so ever. PLEASE READ the dev's own wordsw before assuming. Also, I want to point out that this is a way for the dev to clear writers block and burn out which many other devs and writers use themselves as both issues can cause lengthy delays and abandoned projects till they can be cleared. this is why it's got the term "DARK" in the name because it delves into the darkness aspects.

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
Going through some posts here, I am wondering how some people even play these games/go through their lives, with their poor reading skills...

Also, as always do not forget the loudest ppl are most of the time not the majority. The loudest are often times the ppl most offended by the smallest of things not fitting their likes.

Anyway, thanks for sharing Nefastus

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
well the dev mostly reused the previous renders and the only one new scene was the daughter being blackmailed didn't really like it so much, but always loved the ginger scenes where she just loves to tease the mc, but the hope the dev completes the main story before going for side stories.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
To the both of you, if you are talking about this new "DARK" path, this is not adding any of this type of content to the story what so ever. PLEASE READ the dev's own wordsw before assuming. Also, I want to point out that this is a way for the dev to clear writers block and burn out which many other devs and writers use themselves as both issues can cause lengthy delays and abandoned projects till they can be cleared. this is why it's got the term "DARK" in the name because it delves into the darkness aspects.
Good to know.
You'll be surprised if i start telling my "DARK" fantasies one by one so i don't mind those at all as long as it's dark and isn't about ruining the ongoing game female characters by kink fishing. Wanna do something unorthodox/ntrish do it with new characters and the impression of girls will remain intact that way. Just a suggestion & don't mind.

Reactions: Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Just feels like it heading that way, but that's only my opinion. Who's to say a big "tip" and the dev writes it in?
the dev himself. has said that. but i guess you don't read, and i doubt nef would write it into the main story because 1) he has said he didn't really like how dark things seemed to go early on and 2) he hasn't yet, true there can be a time that comes for that but I don't think so.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes