Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
The very existence of the three options, one which specifies allowing her to go with other guys, automatically makes the first option have the clear implication that it only deals with sharing with other women/girls.
I was gonna ask for some extra clarification about the 3rd option ("doing some stuff with dicks") because I'm okay with Sandra giving a handjob or boobjob in group sex but I don't want to go full cuck mode where she's inviting guys to stay over and bang in the shared bedroom.

Anyways this was a great update because we finally got some Amanda content(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
I was gonna ask for some extra clarification about the 3rd option ("doing some stuff with dicks") because I'm okay with Sandra giving a handjob or boobjob in group sex but I don't want to go full cuck mode where she's inviting guys to stay over and bang in the shared bedroom.

Anyways this was a great update because we finally got some Amanda content(y)
Don't worry, MC will NEVER be cucked in my game. The only way she does anything with another guy is if MC invites it, and it will never be just her and another dude doing things solo, no matter which of the three choices you make. 3rd choice allows for group/swinger type things that have the option to include another guy in the festivities, 1st choice won't get those options but will get the ones with just other ladies. All of them are easily refused regardless of which choice you make here.

MysteryCrabs is correct, now Sandra is on the same footing as the other girls and you aren't betraying her trust anymore. That's it.

And I agree about Amanda lol

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
So you can go full way with the youngest daughter, but you get panic and bail on the other..... how does that make sense though...

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Youngest didn't look like she'd been crying her eyes out after daddy went to town downstairs... Y'know, like the game literally tells you.
She didn't seem very pleased after you went full out either (if you did). Just think that staying to face whatever, would be better than bail.

Last edited:

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Do any of the download options have dc proof downloads other than mega? i usually go with nopy, but i keep dcing before the download finishes, and the download is too big for mega fee, stuck at 93% :/

any recomendations of the other links?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Do any of the download options have dc proof downloads other than mega? i usually go with nopy, but i keep dcing before the download finishes, and the download is too big for mega fee, stuck at 93% :/

any recomendations of the other links?
Try using a download manager such as JDownloader along with a VPN for Mega.

• Start downloading with JD and the VPN switched on
  • When you reach the free limit, pause the download
  • Switch the VPN either off or to a new location
  • Resume the download
  • Keep doing that until your download has finished.
You can also do this with Nopy, but you don't need to keep pausing.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes