Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
i never did tell you how to make the game, hope that is clear atleast, i did suggest only what did seem a way to reasure people considering you have always do such thing with the () thing.
ofc is your game and is up to you to take any suggestion or not, the same that is for people to keep playing or leave, im not judging here.
Besides, now when the next crop of people come ask the same thing, we can just link them to your original post on the issue and say read the next two pages hahaha

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Wow, the discussion are more longer than the update itself. This game might be the best in the universe and it's parallel dimension.

Reactions: Shiva0067

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The sharing stuff was obviously going to happen. He has been trying to get the wife to be open to a threesome for a while and they met the swinger friends in the previous update and if I recall one of the options basically said that it will unlock potential future content with them. You had an option earlier in the game to share your sister in-law with your brother, nobody seemed to notice that though.

The first option is to just have her do stuff with women, I don't see how thats a problem. Some of the harem girls have already made out with each other (maybe even other stuff that I don't recall), MC likes that stuff and in a harem the girls will obviously do stuff together.

The second option is probably the NTR option. You cheat on your wife, you deal with the consequences.

The third option is the swinging/group stuff. After meeting the swingers, this was very predictable.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
There's a point I think missing in this discussion. The wife at the moment is the only woman in the game for whom you have an active "exclusivity" agreement, made long prior to the start of the story. Every other girl (that I can recall) are certainly not under a prior agreement not to sleep with other men (nor fooling around with other women... which is likely going on in some cases).

The only reason you trust that they aren't sleeping with other men is because you trust that their "affection" for MC is higher than that and that Nefastus wouldn't have such content forcefully.

Basically... That first option is putting the wife on an even foot with the rest of them, removing the "exclusivity" arangement (that MC has likely already broken if you are worried about this) from your relationship. Why is it any worse with her than others? If you don't think, say, Sarah is going to go off fucking other guys despite it being well within her right, why would you worry about the wife?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The sharing stuff was obviously going to happen. He has been trying to get the wife to be open to a threesome for a while and they met the swinger friends in the previous update and if I recall one of the options basically said that it will unlock potential future content with them. You had an option earlier in the game to share your sister in-law with your brother, nobody seemed to notice that though.

The first option is to just have her do stuff with women, I don't see how thats a problem. Some of the harem girls have already made out with each other (maybe even other stuff that I don't recall), MC likes that stuff and in a harem the girls will obviously do stuff together.

The second option is probably the NTR option. You cheat on your wife, you deal with the consequences.

The third option is the swinging/group stuff. After meeting the swingers, this was very predictable.
For option two Nefastus said there will be no NTR and said that a lot. To be honest I read it the same as you, but guess it just means if you choose that and cheat on her you may lose her without seeing NTR.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
You had an option earlier in the game to share your sister in-law with your brother, nobody seemed to notice that though.
Your point stands, but it was the option to share your sister with your brother-in-law, wasn't it?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Besides, now when the next crop of people come ask the same thing, we can just link them to your original post on the issue and say read the next two pages hahaha
To be honest it was a very nice update, thanks. The oldest tenant would be the hardest one to resist of all the girls, since she seems to need MC most. Think I could be faithful to the wive with the others (even if no fun in a game) but her need would make it almost impossible, so guess option 1 was wisest choice anyway. :p

Reactions: Nefastus

LittleIr

Dec 13, 2018
She WILL only have sex with females, but the MC is giving HER the choice. It's not his choice to make.
so the wife could end up sleeping with dudes even if u choose the 1st option? well that sucks, also dev u could possibly put a tag or warning about swinging and possible cuck stuff on the opening page for new players who might like not like that content

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
so the wife could end up sleeping with dudes even if u choose the 1st option? well that sucks, also dev u could possibly put a tag or warning about swinging and possible cuck stuff on the opening page for new players who might like not like that content
It will not happen, but MC is giving her that choice. Well if you choose swinging you want that content. :p

Aug 7, 2018
i dont think you understand what i mean. this screenshot will make it clearer.

that will make it clearer than this (because here the first choice says " no chance of seeing her with anyone other than women ) see how i make it underline? "seeing" can be interpreted here as the mc will not see her wife with any male except women, but that doenst say it wont happen, just that the mc wont see it or heard it , thats the main problem for us to missinterpret the meaning of it

im not asking for the mc to tell her anything, but you always use () to explain the effect of such choices, thats something i always liked in the game, it will certainly be better that you leave nothing to interpretation like that text "seeing" is a word that can make the whole text open to interpretation as i did explained before.
You should make that way way more obvious then.
first choice says " no chance of seeing her with anyone other than women

this could be seen as the wife sleeps with dudes without MC knowing or being there

or it could just be worded badly
Just added some clarification to those choices (and a few others) in the mod.
screenshot0091.png
screenshot0092.png

As a rule of thumb Nefastus makes kink content optional. In the rare (unprecedented?) case he doesn't, I probably will ;)

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
first choice says " no chance of seeing her with anyone other than women

this could be seen as the wife sleeps with dudes without MC knowing or being there

or it could just be worded badly
The text you quoted in that comment I replied to said "She WILL only have sex with females" which is the opposite of your comment replying to it "so the wife could end up sleeping with dudes even if u choose the 1st option?"

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Pulling christine in for kiss during dinner night. People seemed to think MC was forcing her, rather than what I intended which was giving her a little nudge towards what you both wanted with a kiss. It was never meant to be a 'bad' choice, just one that would be more direct rather than having her tease and you both try to fight the attraction.
The aftermath was her taking time to sort through all the complex feelings that arose because of what you guys did behind Sandra's back, not her feeling bad because MC pushed to hard.
i have to agree with you 100% , it was not forced was just a little nudge in the right direction ;)

Reactions: Nefastus

magneticbird

Oct 16, 2019
Man... svscomics has a mac version... gonna take a week (exaggerating... but yikes!)

Edit: Well... was able to make a fully-functioning Mac version by replacing the game folder in my older Mac version with the new PC game folder. Sometimes works, sometimes doesn't... but worked this time!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes