Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
does it matter how much money the MC divert ??
My best guess is that if you are on the "I hate my wife" path, taking too much may lead to her finding out about your trysts and lead to consequences.

I'm not 100% sure though because I'm on the "my dick is available to all" route. I mean, did y'all see Rock's booty? Clapping those cheeks would cause a sonic boom and part of me wants to see if Nefastus would actually animate it...

• Haha
Reactions: ktoutlaw80

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Nefastus wtf with this forced choices of sharing the wife? even if i choose that i dont want to share my wife with any guy, the text implies that she will have sex with other mens but the mc dont want to heard about it, so not really any choice for her to only fuck womans.... meh i liked this game until this update come
screenshot0001.png

there should be a choice "As long as those are only womans i dont mind". And even if i chose to stay family friend with the black couple those choices are still brought up... so what was the point of having that choice at all to remain family friends?

Those other 2 choices in screenshot includes she fucking males, the first one she may fuck any man and the mc will never heard of it, but she will still fuck any male.
The third one the mc have to agree, but thats still kinda agreeing to sharing the wife. So still kinda forced.

Last edited:
Reactions: kukumav and Szalor

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
Nefastus wtf with this forced choices of sharing the wife? even if i choose that i dont want to share my wife with any guy, the text implies that she will have sex with other mens but the mc dont want to heard about it, so not really any choice for her to only fuck womans.... meh i liked this game until this update come
It says: -No chance to seeying her with anyone but girls-
I interpreted it that there will be only sharing with girls.
EDIT: obviously i replied before the edit of the post above (jic)... anyway I was more worried about the downgrade of Sarah's breasts :eek:

Last edited:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
View attachment 538970

there should be a choice As lon as those are only womans i dont mind.

Those other 2 choices in screenshot includes she fucking males, the first one she may fuck any man and the mc will never heard of it, but she will still fuck any male.
The third one the mc have to agree, but thats still kinda agreeing to sharing the wife. So still kinda forced.
She also followed it up with saying that she doesn't know if she wants to sex up other men, so we'll probably get another choice if the situation actually presents itself. Not something I'd worry about right now. MC is just not being a hypocrite.

Reactions: Morgoth666

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It says: -No chance to seeying her with anyone but girls-
I interpreted it that there will be only sharing with girls.
your interpretation is wrong because of this -->

screenshot0002.png

thats means the mc wont heard about her being with males, being the only exception her being with females, but she can still be with any male the only difference is that the mc wont heard about it or see it.

Faptime thats a fair point but still thats making me forced into choose to share her with any male, i dont mind that choice for those people that like sharing her womans, but dont force it on me.

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
And she replied: -i feel the same way-.
Naaa, it's likely just the classic 3 ways path: solo, women sharing or men and women sharing. You are probably overthinking it

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
And she relpied: -i feel the same way-.
Naaa, it's likely just the classic 3 ways path: solo, women sharing or men and women sharing. You are probably overthinking it
And she replied that because she dont want to heard who you are banging either, that doenst mean anything.
I dont think i am, but certainly this should be more clear in any case

DA22 im like you, i dont want her with any other man, i dont mind sharing her with other womans, but no man.
We should have that choice.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
View attachment 538970

there should be a choice "As long as those are only womans i dont mind". And even if i chose to stay family friend with the black couple those choices are still brought up... so what was the point of having that choice at all to remain family friends?

Well the second option may be even more dangerous in the end, will be tempted and may go badly. :p

To me sharing her with other women does make sense for the Sarah path and true harem though. The sharing with other men though is up to player preference in the end. I would prefer not to, I am a hypocrite in that sense I know. :p

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
An enjoyable game but by god that file size is fucking brutal for the amount of content you get. I may start playing only every third update just to make it worthwhile.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
your interpretation is wrong because of this -->

View attachment 538974

thats means the mc wont heard about her being with males, being the only exception her being with females, but she can still be with any male the only difference is that the mc wont heard about it or see it.

Faptime thats a fair point but still thats making me forced into choose to share her with any male, i dont mind that choice for those people that like sharing her womans, but dont force it on me.
I get it, but at the same time I like how Nefastus is writing this. Like, you've given your preference but you, the player, only control the MC. The other characters react to your actions and the Player then reacts to their actions with choices.

The wife has a strong personality. Has from the beginning. It's why some people have taken the option to not have her around. But if you chose to keep her, we kinda have to take her as is. Strong and she considers herself your equal. She's your wife, not your doormat. If MC can stick his dick in others, she feels that she should have the same options because she's not your sexslave; she's your partner.

And we don't know what she'll choose. She may never want another dick in her. But if she does, isn't that the whole point of the open relationship? It's not a ticket for the husband to fuck whomever; it's an agreement for the couple to explore others together. Not cheating, not NTR, but swinging and sharing with the understanding that their relationship comes first.

And if that doesn't do it for you, then you're probably better served excluding her from day 1.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
And she replied that because she dont want to heard who you are banging either, that doenst mean anything.
I dont think i am, but certainly this should be more clear in any case

DA22 im like you, i dont want her with any other man, i dont mind sharing her with other womans, but no man.
We should have that choice.
Well the writer decides in the end based upon the story he wants to tell, I was more scared by the second option though since that seems to hold the promise of true cheating, though likely it means if you play it badly you will lose her. :p

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I get it, but at the same time I like how Nefastus is writing this. Like, you've given your preference but you, the player, only control the MC. The other characters react to your actions and the Player then reacts to their actions with choices.

The wife has a strong personality. Has from the beginning. It's why some people have taken the option to not have her around. But if you chose to keep her, we kinda have to take her as is. Strong and she considers herself your equal. She's your wife, not your doormat. If MC can stick his dick in others, she feels that she should have the same options because she's not your sexslave; she's your partner.

And we don't know what she'll choose. She may never want another dick in her. But if she does, isn't that the whole point of the open relationship? It's not a ticket for the husband to fuck whomever; it's an agreement for the couple to explore others together. Not cheating, not NTR, but swinging and sharing with the understanding that their relationship comes first.

And if that doesn't do it for you, then you're probably better served excluding her from day 1.
that all good and all but it will force us into having that relationship with her and content we (me/others) dont want in our game, that type of content should be optional like it says in his patreon, as of this update it doenst seem optional to me because you are forced one way or another, thats like going to a ntr optional game and can only choose one woman and see the other fucking around with others... games have replayability and no sense of time, for someone that dont like seeing her "loved ones" or so to say with others it will fucking kill the vibe of romance for them. Thats why in a lot of games the ntr is confused (what is not ntr for mc, can be for the players for example ).
In this case is kinda forced swinging.

Last edited:

magus448

May 22, 2018
Hopefully that last option means MC still can veto. I'd be ok with just the family friends in a wife swap activity but noone else.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
and content we (me/others) dont want in our game,
I'm not sure if it's a language thing, but I'm just going to say that this not our game. It's the Dev's. We just get to enjoy it.

I look at the wife's swinger storyline as optional, just like the trans storyline. If you hate the wife in day 1, then you exclude her and you're just left with the harem, correct?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I'm not sure if it's a language thing, but I'm just going to say that this not our game. It's the Dev's. We just get to enjoy it.

I look at the wife's swinger storyline as optional, just like the trans storyline. If you hate the wife in day 1, then you exclude her and you're just left with the harem, correct?
i did have a look at his patreons and it seems like nefastus have in deed word it badly, he may need to correct those choices to make it clear that the wife will only have sex with other womans no mans, except for the 3rd choice that does in fact implies dick.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes