Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Great, thanks for confirming Sarah's fun bags remain at full volume. :ROFLMAO:
Since there was not really a focus on Sarah in this update i would say its ok if you don't correct it until game is finished or at all. But that's just me.
I was thinking the same thing. I mean if it was a major scene or sex scene, I think I would have had to fix it immediately, but this is just playful banter really.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Webp swap is planned in the near future(but there WILL be a small quality drop on already existing scenes, I rendered straight to .jpg), not sure if I will do it before finishing rewrite or just for rewrite. Honsestly there is a big part of me that wants to read all the posts complaining when the size drops drastically and the version changes to rewrite... It will tickle me a bit when people assume most the content is gone and complain about it without looking at anything.

Next update "SHOULD" have just an update patch. Hopefully if it works out, only new players will have to do the huge download going forward.
Whatttt? People complaining on the internet, talking out of their asses, and being ignorant? :eek:

Haha in all seriousness, that's good to hear. Sizes of games (unless we're talking about a 100 GB+ game) are never big issues for me but I know some people will always complain due to limited hdd space, slow/caps on internet speed, etc.

You're always going to get too a ton of differing opinions on what formats are best but in all honestly, you won't see that much of a difference in quality between jpg and webp.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Whatttt? People complaining on the internet, talking out of their asses, and being ignorant? :eek:

Haha in all seriousness, that's good to hear. Sizes of games (unless we're talking about a 100 GB+ game) are never big issues for me but I know some people will always complain due to limited hdd space, slow/caps on internet speed, etc.

You're always going to get too a ton of differing opinions on what formats are best but in all honestly, you won't see that much of a difference in quality between jpg and webp.
True haha, but THAT tiny difference can sometimes feel like the end of the world when you are the developer. There is a reason I noped right out of doing a compressed version and just click love on Bas's posts instead lmao. Going to start rendering direct to .png, I heard there is basically 0 quality drop from .png to .webp, but since .jpg is already...just some stuff I don't truly understand but I will take their word for it lmao.

On a side note, any of you tech experts know why google drive is ridiculous? I mean it takes me a few hours to get the uploads done to mega sure, my internet isn't exactly great, but google drive takes like 60+ hours, I mean I have played jRPG's that take less time than that. Is it just a google thing or is there something that can be causing it from me, my research hasn't amounted to much besides google just sucks at large files?

Last edited:

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
You know, this coupled with what you said earlier about people being hesitant to try a 5gb game got me thinking....There is at least one person who thought "Fuck it, I guess I will try it. At least this dev is putting out content." then sat there waiting on the way too slow download. Then much later, already pissy about the file size, opened the game...and BAM! my shitty first renders punched them right in the god damn mouth...lmao.

I'm leaving...I really need to get the rewrite complete just as an apology that no named internet trooper.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
You know, this coupled with what you said earlier about people being hesitant to try a 5gb game got me thinking....There is at least one person who thought "Fuck it, I guess I will try it. At least this dev is putting out content." then sat there waiting on the way too slow download. Then much later, already pissy about the file size, opened the game...and BAM! my shitty first renders punched them right in the god damn mouth...lmao.

I'm leaving...I really need to get the rewrite complete just as an apology that no named internet trooper.
Your game's good my mans. Good story, sexy characters, harem, humor, interesting dialogue, scenes are hot, good pacing, you're timely, you deliver, etc. (I swear I'm not being paid to say this haha)

Don't think too much about it :p

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Your game's good my mans. Good story, sexy characters, harem, humor, interesting dialogue, scenes are hot, good pacing, you're timely, you deliver, etc. (I swear I'm not being paid to say this haha)

Don't think too much about it :p
What was your cashapp(or whatever the money sharing app normal people use nowadays) again, I lost it?....OOPS. This was supposed to be a PM...OH NO, now everyone will know I pay for good press and the game is actually a very very long con....

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
The 4th wall break was cringey in this patch. "You just teleported!". Ugh.
Haha, they certainly aren't all winners, mostly a knee jerk reaction once the conversation they were having was flowing and realized I didn't put in a render of him walking from shower to toilet. But yeah, that one wasn't my best effort.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Haha, they certainly aren't all winners, mostly a knee jerk reaction once the conversation they were having was flowing and realized I didn't put in a render of him walking from shower to toilet. But yeah, that one wasn't my best effort.
Makes sense. But after as many Renpy games I've played, I don't really notice when the travel from A to B is left out, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Daasss and Nefastus

Grelk

lol
Donor
Sep 11, 2018
What download is the best other than mega? Because the damn file size is too big for it even without downloading anything from mega today.
This needs a torrent, or something.
uploadhaven works quite fast for me

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I will play this game when the wife can also cheat the husband. Why can he go with whomever he wants and the wife still does nothing?
You get the option to agree to let her be with others (so you're true swingers), but since this isn't an NTR game, you probably won't really see it generally. Possibly if there's a foursome, you might see her with the guy from the other couple.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes