Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
Because apparently clicking the reset pose option in Daz sometimes resets certain sliders....it wasn't intended but I am not a boob guy so honestly didn't notice until a patron pointed it out and by then it was too late. They will be back to normal, but it's a short month so not sure if that scene will get fixed right now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I actually like them more now that she's had an unintended breast reduction.

It's pity I can't leave more than one like for this game. I love the writing, it makes me smile and is far more erotic in it's casualness than many games that try to be erotic.

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
Clearly .. you will not ... go put the stars in the reviews and put the world out on what you
did and did not like in here!

Be the champ ... no a chum!

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
You're as evil as my English teachers. I hated writing book reviews. I'd be more at ease slowly breaking the legs of those that didn't give it 5 stars until they updated their reviews.

• Haha
Reactions: The Grifter

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
My Co-Writer and Editor and many of the guys on my discord really likes the game... Maybe I should give it a try?
Prepare yourself for disappointment if you take the plunge. These guys are all crazy. Trust me, this thing is being put together by an idiot. Jensen would punch this nameless M.C. right in the face for his antics....but then he would have to deal with Rock. No one want's to be on big juicy's bad side.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
I'd love to know what the choice that everyone misinterpreted was.
Pulling christine in for kiss during dinner night. People seemed to think MC was forcing her, rather than what I intended which was giving her a little nudge towards what you both wanted with a kiss. It was never meant to be a 'bad' choice, just one that would be more direct rather than having her tease and you both try to fight the attraction.
The aftermath was her taking time to sort through all the complex feelings that arose because of what you guys did behind Sandra's back, not her feeling bad because MC pushed to hard.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
You want a financial Game all of a sudden? go etoro your way into bankrupcy!
no not really thats not what the choice was about, did you forget that the whole point was that it didn't matter to the company at all as it was just his own profits but his wife would find out?

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Haha Ill send over crazy Adam then... Jensen looks to much like Dustbin Bleeper to be threat to anyone...

RogueKnight tells me he laughs a lot in your game... Harem/incest here i cum...

Prepare yourself for disappointment if you take the plunge. These guys are all crazy. Trust me, this thing is being put together by an idiot. Jensen would punch this nameless M.C. right in the face for his antics....but then he would have to deal with Rock. No one want's to be on big juicy's bad side.

Aug 27, 2019
I'm one of the discord guys your writing is fucking crazy and funny and then theres me the Panty Sniffer

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Pulling christine in for kiss during dinner night. People seemed to think MC was forcing her, rather than what I intended which was giving her a little nudge towards what you both wanted with a kiss. It was never meant to be a 'bad' choice, just one that would be more direct rather than having her tease and you both try to fight the attraction.
The aftermath was her taking time to sort through all the complex feelings that arose because of what you guys did behind Sandra's back, not her feeling bad because MC pushed to hard.
That is exactly how I interpreted that at first, so I was hella confused and sad when she went all dark and mopey after. I was sure it was a "bad" choice . . . Glad it's getting a rework/clarification!

Otherwise, really enjoying the game. Can't wait to play the update! (y)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ah OK that makes sense, especially since MC kept on saying he would give her all the time she needed and it did feel like he went against that in that scene and chose not to do so anymore. :p

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes