Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Hopefully that last option means MC still can veto. I'd be ok with just the family friends in a wife swap activity but noone else.
MC can ALWAYS veto in my game. I put the option in so the people who would freak out if given the option of swinging wouldn't have to even see the option....I guess that failed.

I get it, but at the same time I like how Nefastus is writing this. Like, you've given your preference but you, the player, only control the MC. The other characters react to your actions and the Player then reacts to their actions with choices.

The wife has a strong personality. Has from the beginning. It's why some people have taken the option to not have her around. But if you chose to keep her, we kinda have to take her as is. Strong and she considers herself your equal. She's your wife, not your doormat. If MC can stick his dick in others, she feels that she should have the same options because she's not your sexslave; she's your partner.

And we don't know what she'll choose. She may never want another dick in her. But if she does, isn't that the whole point of the open relationship? It's not a ticket for the husband to fuck whomever; it's an agreement for the couple to explore others together. Not cheating, not NTR, but swinging and sharing with the understanding that their relationship comes first.

And if that doesn't do it for you, then you're probably better served excluding her from day 1.
Wow, spot on take. Precisely as I intended the choices and thought they would be viewed.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
For those of you on a certain woman's path(you will know who I am talking about at the end of this update), if the ending concerns you have faith. Neither she nor I will let you down, next month. Well I mean I probably will let you down a little(no one is ever completely happy with an update lmao), but not in a terrible way.
Goddam you!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
has been my best girl from the very beginning! Now another month long wait? :devilish:

Thin ice, mister!

(At least you managed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
problem admirably . . .

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
What a weird ending, after all he's done why would he suddently panic?
Because she is the one least likely to talk to him about what she wants. He thinks he knows, but she hasn't confirmed it. And the tear streaked makeup can be a really guilt inducing look . . . I'm not all that worried though . . . She got the sign she was looking for. I think she'll ease his fears/guilt speedily enough.

Reactions: Faptime

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
i did have a look at his patreons and it seems like nefastus have in deed word it badly, he may need to correct those choices to make it clear that the wife will only have sex with other womans no mans, except for the 3rd choice that does in fact implies dick.
It may be worded badly according to certain people but I won't be changing it in the game. I clarified the effect of the choices on patreon, and will do it here once, but it doesn't make sense for the MC to suddenly try to run his wifes life with an iron fist, he trusts his wife even if some players don't.

I don't know exactly how many times I have said things like NO ntr and anything non vanilla would be optional, but I've said it enough that I would ask for a little benefit of the doubt at the least and for everyone to wait until there is actually content you find offensive in the game before you mention how offensive that content is.

Besides, if some people are so sensitive they quit because of content they IMAGINE MIGHT SHOW UP in the future...well no offense to those people but I don't particularly care. It would be exhausting to try to keep someone that sensitive happy.

*edit* For the record I am not referencing you djkunn, I took your posts as you were confused about the choices and wanted them clarified, no harm there. Just some of the crazy messages I have received elsewhere

But to clarify the effect of the choices
1 optional sharing with women only
2 wife only, there will be consequences if you cheat(a choice that will make more sense when rewrite is complete)
3 optional sharing with group stuff

Last edited:

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Because she is the one least likely to talk to him about what she wants. He thinks he knows, but she hasn't confirmed it. And the tear streaked makeup can be a really guilt inducing look . . . I'm not all that worried though . . . She got the sign she was looking for. I think she'll ease his fears/guilt speedily enough.
Exactly, in his mind all he saw was her crying afterward and asking "what was THAT?" That's why I put the little disclaimer in, so everyone knew it would be eased over fairly simply.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
1 optional sharing with women only
why not add this atleast in the 1st choice so people dont missunderstand then? it whould have helped me and others so we dont missunderstand it, since the text and after "what the mc say" can be perfectly meaning there will be other males...
adding that so the player know it will atleast reasure people and leave nothing to interpretation.
and sharing is not ntr so thats why i did in fact think there will be other "males".
Only Reading what you writed in the patreon page did clear those choices for me and what you have said now... ;)

Reactions: Valeck and Nefastus

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
why not add this atleast in the 1st choice so people dont missunderstand then? it whould have helped me and others so we dont missunderstand it, since the text and after "what the mc say" can be perfectly meaning there will be other males...
adding that so the player know it will atleast reasure people and leave nothing to interpretation.
and sharing is not ntr so that why i did in fact think there will be other "males".
It says flat out you won't see her with anyone other than women. As for the rest, you either trust her or you don't. I am not having the main character demand that his loving wife watch him fuck everything he wants but she has to only do what she is told. That is so far outside of his personality.

Mister Ed

Aug 1, 2018
Just a little confused on the game size. It is still a 5+ gig download. I thought the Webp conversion lost 4.5 gig of extraneous size? Or have I missed something? I tried reading the latest 2 pages of the thread before posting so I apologize in advance if I have.

In any case, this game is one of the few that I get excited about when I see an update is posted. I play WAY too many of the games on here so saying that is something for me.

Reactions: Nefastus

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Just a little confused on the game size. It is still a 5+ gig download. I thought the Webp conversion lost 4.5 gig of extraneous size? Or have I missed something? I tried reading the latest 2 pages of the thread before posting so I apologize in advance if I have.

In any case, this game is one of the few that I get excited about when I see an update is posted. I play WAY too many of the games on here so saying that is something for me.
Basically, I just haven't converted everything to webp yet. Maybe overly cautious on my part, so will probably do it for next update even though I REALLY wanted to freak everyone out when I finish the rewrite/remaster and at the same time the size drops. I wanted to see all the posts questioning how much content was cut out hahaha.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It says flat out you won't see her with anyone other than women. As for the rest, you either trust her or you don't. I am not having the main character demand that his loving wife watch him fuck everything he wants but she has to only do what she is told. That is so far outside of his personality.
i dont think you understand what i mean. this screenshot will make it clearer.
552871_screenshot0001.png

that will make it clearer than this (because here the first choice says " no chance of seeing her with anyone other than women ) see how i make it underline? "seeing" can be interpreted here as the mc will not see her wife with any male except women, but that doenst say it wont happen, just that the mc wont see it or heard it , thats the main problem for us to missinterpret the meaning of it-->

im not asking for the mc to tell her anything, but you always use () to explain the effect of such choices, thats something i always liked in the game, it will certainly be better that you leave nothing to interpretation like that text "seeing" is a word that can make the whole text open to interpretation as i did explained before.

Last edited:

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
i dont think you understand what i mean. this screenshot will make it clearer.

that will make it clearer than this (because here the first choice says " no chance of seeing her with anyone other tan women ) see how i make it underline? "seeing" can be interpreted here as the mc will not see her wife with any male except women, but that doenst say it wont happend , thats the main problem for us to missinterpret the meaning of it-->
No I get what you mean. I'm fine with people misinterpreting it is my point. They can do the sensible thing and ask me for clarification like you and others did if it REALLY concerns them, or delete their pledge and stop playing if they choose to. It's up to them, but as soon as I stop making the game my way I will end up quitting working on it all together.

In the context of the game the main character IS entering into an open relationship with his wife if he doesn't pick wife only. Only those of us on the outside know that she won't sleep with any other men if you pick that option.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You should make that way way more obvious then.
thats what i did kind of debate with him but
No I get what you mean. I'm fine with people misinterpreting it is my point. They can do the sensible thing and ask me for clarification like you and others did if it REALLY concerns them, or delete their pledge and stop playing if they choose to. It's up to them, but as soon as I stop making the game my way I will end up quitting working on it all together.

In the context of the game the main character IS entering into an open relationship with his wife if he doesn't pick wife only. Only those of us on the outside know that she won't sleep with any other men if you pick that option.
i never did tell you how to make the game, hope that is clear atleast, i did suggest only what did seem a way to reasure people considering you have always do such thing with the () thing.
ofc is your game and is up to you to take any suggestion or not, the same that is for people to keep playing or leave, im not judging here.
She WILL only have sex with females, but the MC is giving HER the choice. It's not his choice to make.
i know.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
i never did tell you how to make the game, hope that is clear atleast, i did suggest only what did seem a way to reasure people considering you have always do such thing with the () thing.
ofc is your game and is up to you to take any suggestion or not, the same that is for people to keep playing or leave, im not judging here.
No I didn't take anything you said that way, took it as a debate on the merits of both options. I won't budge on it only cause I like the uncertainty(it's a big decision for a married couple to make, there should be some uncertainty) and it would severely diminish the choice for those people who actually don't want to see her with other guys but chose that option out of a sense of being fair with her. They still get to give HER the choice and be rewarded for that trust when she stays faithful except for some threesomes with other girls.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes