bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Midlife Crisis [v0.15a] Incest Pre-Patched [Nefastus Games] - Original Size: 5.24GB

Download PC (630MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tonberry69

Feb 21, 2019
When i load my save on 0.15a i get this, any idea what the problem is?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1524, in <module>
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 129, in _invoke_game_menu
    renpy.call_in_new_context('_game_menu')
KeyError: u'args'

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Do you want your story or SOME OTHER MEN SIDELINING YOUR STORY AND STEALING YOUR LIFE?
Play YOUR GAME, YOUR STORY, YOUR BABES!

Why can he go
Dev changes A LOT IN THE PATHS ALL THROUGHOUT THE GAME, that is some idea for you;)

her best feature
You monster! I love A WOMAN, CANDY CANE JIGGLY SWEET CUDDLY HONEY BLUSH BABE! let her BOSOMS BREATHE!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
After mega, Nopy tends to be the easiest choice.
I was getting unlucky with nopy, actually. Tried refreshing it multiple times and kept getting a 200kb download. Uploadhaven ended up being the best for me. It started at 600kb for about half an hour, then spiked up to my cap to finish in minutes.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
I will play this game when the wife can also cheat the husband. Why can he go with whomever he wants and the wife still does nothing?
Because that's what this "harem" game is about? I mean that's the same thing as going into an NTR game thread and saying "I'll only play this game when the wife stops banging other dudes"...

That's not what the game is about.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please use the COMPRESSED VERSION .... bas is so gracious to save us from the long waits and desperation! Thank you gracious troll overlosr and long be your reign in your CRUNCH lair!
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Midlife Crisis [v0.15a] Incest Pre-Patched [Nefastus Games] - Original Size: 5.24GB

Download PC (630MB): MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Why did Sarah's boobs get smaller, that was her best feature. :cry: :cry:
Because apparently clicking the reset pose option in Daz sometimes resets certain sliders....it wasn't intended but I am not a boob guy so honestly didn't notice until a patron pointed it out and by then it was too late. They will be back to normal, but it's a short month so not sure if that scene will get fixed right now.

I will play this game when the wife can also cheat the husband. Why can he go with whomever he wants and the wife still does nothing?
Even if she does cheat, you and the MC will likely never know. For all you know she already has/does. This isn't the kind of game where you are going to watch yourself get cheated on and never will be, plenty of other options if you are into that sort of thing.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Because apparently clicking the reset pose option in Daz sometimes resets certain sliders....it wasn't intended but I am not a boob guy so honestly didn't notice until a patron pointed it out and by then it was too late. They will be back to normal, but it's a short month so not sure if that scene will get fixed right now.
Great, thanks for confirming Sarah's fun bags remain at full volume. :ROFLMAO:
Since there was not really a focus on Sarah in this update i would say its ok if you don't correct it until game is finished or at all. But that's just me.

Reactions: Grelk

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Agree (and as well, I don't personally care about it but know there's tons of people who will be hesitant to even try the game after seeing a 5+ GB file size).

I thought after v0.14 this was getting a reduction in size due to switching to .webp? :unsure: (as stated in the developers notes and a few pages back)
Webp swap is planned in the near future(but there WILL be a small quality drop on already existing scenes, I rendered straight to .jpg), not sure if I will do it before finishing rewrite or just for rewrite. Honsestly there is a big part of me that wants to read all the posts complaining when the size drops drastically and the version changes to rewrite... It will tickle me a bit when people assume most the content is gone and complain about it without looking at anything.

Next update "SHOULD" have just an update patch. Hopefully if it works out, only new players will have to do the huge download going forward.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes