fotogaik

May 13, 2017
I understand it. Suppose I support a developer so he can spare 100 hours per month on a game I like. If he spends those 100 hours on adding content I like, he gets my support. If he spends, say, 80 hours on the game and 20 hours on fetishes I don't like, well, it's still fine. But if he spends 10 hours adding main content to the game and 90 hours adding fetishes I don't care for, well, no more support from me.

And I think that speaks for the majority of supporters.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I understand it. Suppose I support a developer so he can spare 100 hours per month on a game I like. If he spends those 100 hours on adding content I like, he gets my support. If he spends, say, 80 hours on the game and 20 hours on fetishes I don't like, well, it's still fine. But if he spends 10 hours adding main content to the game and 90 hours adding fetishes I don't care for, well, no more support from me.

And I think that speaks for the majority of supporters.
I kind of get where you are coming from. I play this game mainly for the incest content, although I love the redhead girl in this game. But I've said no to the wife, to the trans stuff, and to a lot of things that just didn't interest me. I don't currently support the game on Patreon, and as much as I've come to enjoy the story in it, more and more of the game is stuff that I'll never play, so it makes even less sense to pay for it.

This isn't meant to be taken as any kind of suggestion that the dev change. They should make the game they want with the elements they want. It means more that I need to look elsewhere for the kind of vanilla-ish incest game (kind of an oxymoron, I know). I'll still keep playing this game for the incest and the redhead, unless new fetishes start to creep into there. But that's my choice, and my issue, if you will. Although I do think that when you keep putting more and more fetishes into a game, you start to interest more and more people in general, but satisfying less people overall. People will start playing the game for a certain fetish, and become upset when it's not one of the ones covered in a specific update.

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
The game is good. The vanilla content is good. The incest content is good. The trans content is good. The game isn't being flooded with new fetishes. There have only been two (did i forget one?) trans scenes in over a year of development and ~15 versions. It's not like this is Gates Motel where you jerk off your sister in the very first version and then she jerks you off in the second. Just ignore the stuff you don't like and let other people enjoy the stuff that they like.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The game is good. The vanilla content is good. The incest content is good. The trans content is good. The game isn't being flooded with new fetishes. There have only been two (did i forget one?) trans scenes in over a year of development and ~15 versions. It's not like this is Gates Motel where you jerk off your sister in the very first version and then she jerks you off in the second. Just ignore the stuff you don't like and let other people enjoy the stuff that they like.
I can think of four scenes with Tracy off the top of my head:
  1. First meeting her
  2. Going to the movie with her
  3. Meeting her for coffee
  4. The most recent where you get to fuck her

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
If i choose the wife route dose that meant we don't get all the other routes?
Sorry, I'm not really sure, as I went the other route. I want to say that you can choose between being the pure husband route and slutty man-whore husband, but perhaps someone could confirm? It seems like it would be a waste if choosing the wife locked you out of everything else.

Reactions: Macgamer

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Can someone tell me how much content is in the game? v0.14 doesnt sound like much but the release date of the game 12/2019 and the first comments (from 11/2018) also dont make sense to me. Im kinda confused...

• Angry
Reactions: Amnios and Johnny6

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
Can someone tell me how much content is in the game? v0.14 doesnt sound like much but the release date of the game 12/2019 and the first comments (from 11/2018) also dont make sense to me. Im kinda confused...
There's a good amount, play it and you'll find out.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
I'd imagine the complaints are generally about the lack of sexy time with the daughters. Plenty of other content to be had though. As for the release date thing, that is the date of the last update, not the first release.

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
I'd imagine the complaints are generally about the lack of sexy time with the daughters. Plenty of other content to be had though. As for the release date thing, that is the date of the last update, not the first release.
Im not someone who would complain about the lack of sexy time ^^. I was just wondering if i would finish the game after 30 min or so. But im just downloading it and it seems the file is pretty big.

About the date of the last update. I would have expected that its this point: Thread Updated: 2020-01-06
While Release Date would be the date it was first released?

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Im not someone who would complain about the lack of sexy time ^^. I was just wondering if i would finish the game after 30 min or so. But im just downloading it and it seems the file is pretty big.

About the date of the last update. I would have expected that its this point: Thread Updated: 2020-01-06
While Release Date would be the date it was first released?
release date is when the latest update was officially released, thread updated is when the op was last updated with the new version download links. A more accurate time for the first release would be the original date of the op, just above the banner picture Nov 10, 2018, though that's really just when this thread was started.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Found this under a futa search. I've played this, and don't remember a futa or trans in it...

I also think you can get the wife into a threesome at some point right ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Definitely needs a torrent, though. Breaking 5 gigs, and mega won't let me download even on a 'fresh' day.

Last edited:

markermarket

Jul 18, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of MidLife Crisis v0.14.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 07.01.2020
Could you please update?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Found this under a futa search. I've played this, and don't remember a futa or trans in it...

Definitely needs a torrent, though. Breaking 5 gigs, and mega won't let me download even on a 'fresh' day.
Tracy.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes