a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Tracy? I don't remember anyone with that name. Can you be more specific? Who is she to us? Daughter's friend, secretary, someone else?
He/she is friend with the hooker and you can meet them early in the game and either go with it or disable it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
But you just said it should be at the beginning and I didn't remember anything like this.
You meet the hooker early in the game not Tracy that is in the middle.

Go read the change log.
No info for v0.01 and v0.02 but in update v0.03 there was a scene in the driveway with the hooker and in update v.0.09 is the first scene with Tracy alone.

I have no idea what the content is because I have it disable so go read the "Change Log" for info on it.

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Ok I replayed to try one of the other paths and the romance path where she helps you build your harem of baby mothers has to be my favorite. :love:
So far I knocked up everybody even the trap just gotta get Amanda and the black chick next. :sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Master of Puppets

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
5GB every download, :rolleyes: cant we get a separate download that contains the new update that way we download only like 200MB to update the game instead of 5GB every download which might only contains 5-10 minutes of content.

guliver

Oct 16, 2016
I enjoyed this game way more than I thought I would. Surprisingly MC is my favourite character, can't remember a game where MC was half as enjoyable as in this one. I like the progression of the relationships, it's nice to see a project where MC doesn't bang every female character by the 3rd update. Even character models grew on me overtime. It's probably my favourite 3d game so far, can't wait for future updates.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Honestly glad I chose not to force Rachel into anything. The couch scene was way more intimate that way. It seems like that kind of intimacy with her will blossom a lot more smoothly and into full-blown love.

Reactions: Amnios

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Honestly glad I chose not to force Rachel into anything. The couch scene was way more intimate that way. It seems like that kind of intimacy with her will blossom a lot more smoothly and into full-blown love.
who? you mean the youngest daughter?

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
I agree, considering how many women/girls he's already getting I like that both the daughters are slowly developing.

Reactions: aidenboy

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
who? you mean the youngest daughter?
I may have written the wrong name, but yes, the youngest. While she may have needed a nudge on that night, I think the better option was to wait and just cuddle with her in the hotel. The next days scene is way more intimate and I think has a better chance of developing into a deeper romantic relationship.

I agree, considering how many women/girls he's already getting I like that both the daughters are slowly developing.
Exactly. taking it slow is the better option for love.

Reactions: Amnios

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
At the trans gurls house

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/version14.rpy", line 1277, in script
    $ttemp = int(t_age) - 4
  File "game/version14.rpy", line 1277, in <module>
    $ttemp = int(t_age) - 4
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/version14.rpy", line 1277, in script
    $ttemp = int(t_age) - 4
  File "E:\ADULT xxx Partial_Games_Archive\Midlife Crisis [v0.14]\MidLifeCrisis-0.14-pc-squashed\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\ADULT xxx Partial_Games_Archive\Midlife Crisis [v0.14]\MidLifeCrisis-0.14-pc-squashed\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/version14.rpy", line 1277, in <module>
    $ttemp = int(t_age) - 4
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
MidLifeCrisis 0.14
Wed Jan 08 03:55:06 2020
It seems that t_age was not properly initialized.

In "game/version05.rpy" we have:
Code:
        python:
            t_age = renpy.input("She is ___ years old.(18+ default 20)")
Should be something like this:
Code:
        python:
            try:
                t_age = int(renpy.input("She is ___ years old.(18+ default 20)") or 20)
            except ValueError:
                t_age = 20
or maybe:
Code:
        python:
            t_age = renpy.input("She is ___ years old.(18+ default 20)")
            if not t_age:
                t_age = 20

How to fix?

1. Download rpatool.
Code:
git clone https://github.com/Shizmob/rpatool.git
2. Use rpatool to extract "game/scripts.rpa".
Code:
python3 "PATH/TO/rpatool" -x "scripts.rpa"
3. Move "scripts.rpa" to "scripts.rpa.bak". Make sure that there is "version14.rpy" in "game/".

4. Edit "version14.rpy" (make a backup to be safe).
Put this:
Code:
        python:
            try:
                t_age = int(t_age)
            except ValueError:
                t_age = 20
just before:
Code:
        $ttemp = int(t_age) - 4
Result:
Code:
        scene ts14v39
        pause
        python:
            try:
                t_age = int(t_age)
            except ValueError:
                t_age = 20
        $ttemp = int(t_age) - 4
        t "Are you kidding. I've been ready for this since I was [ttemp]."
I didn't test it, so let me know if this works.

Reactions: Nefastus
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes