Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
I'd prefer more Aunt and Niece scenes, that was hot. Also a rather short update for 5gb.
oh man just because it is 5gb it does not mean its a super large update.it has a good amount of content each update and that is fine.
the images are in 1080p HD quality.the game images will be converted to Webp and then it will probably be around 1-2 gb.

Devka

May 8, 2017
This release kinda pissed me off, it's short and aggravating. Only sex options this release are the hooker or the trans. Things get steamy with the younger daughter again only to yet again get nothing. The older daughter is getting jealous of all the other girls getting some of daddy but not her. Purple haired girl is distancing herself from the MC due to that. Older daughter finally confess to the MC only to vomit in his lap when they are about to kiss. Get to tease the redhead while having lunch with her and the MC's wife. And you get the option to open future sex scenes with overweight Grace Jones and her swinger husband.

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2018
If you picked to not like her at the start she won't join in anything. I missed a few flags like with the Angela kiss(shouldn't have happened if you weren't on wife romance), and obviously I probably need to look back at Erica scene and add in another somewhere lol, but she won't be involved in anything serious unless you choose it. Choice will be clear for stuff like that.
I've fixed a few minor continuity errors in the mod (feel free to run a compare and take anything that looks useful, I'd be happy if it saves you some work :)). In some cases just adding extra checks did the trick.

Here's some from the top of my head:
  • Dinner with wife and Sarah: references events that only happen on wife's love route -> changed/added a few lines for context
  • After Erica's sexscene: w_romance check
  • Tracy's sexscene: only checks for allowtrans, instead of transromance5v or fulltranssex. This could lead to having a single nice platonic talk with her and then jumping right into rimjobs and anal (any teasing and romantic lead-up in previous scenes checked for transromance5v) -> left it as is, but explicitly mentioned it's leading to sex
  • Movie night: w_romance check
  • Amanda confession: taboo check for the line about masturbating to her since she hit puberty, added else: masturbating to her since she moved in for non-taboo.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
I've fixed a few minor continuity errors in the mod (feel free to run a compare and take anything that looks useful, I'd be happy if it saves you some work :)). In some cases just adding extra checks did the trick.

Here's some from the top of my head:
  • Dinner with wife and Sarah: references events that only happen on wife's love route -> changed/added a few lines for context
  • After Erica's sexscene: w_romance check
  • Tracy's sexscene: only checks for allowtrans, instead of transromance5v or fulltranssex. This could lead to having a single nice platonic talk with her and then jumping right into rimjobs and anal (any teasing and romantic lead-up in previous scenes checked for transromance5v) -> left it as is, but explicitly mentioned it's leading to sex
  • Movie night: w_romance check
  • Amanda confession: taboo check for the line about masturbating to her since she hit puberty, added else: masturbating to her since she moved in for non-taboo.
Yeah I usually download your mod each month to see where I screwed up and make notes for rewrite haha, appreciate all the effort you put in.

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
This release kinda pissed me off, it's short and aggravating. Only sex options this release are the hooker or the trans. Things get steamy with the younger daughter again only to yet again get nothing. The older daughter is getting jealous of all the other girls getting some of daddy but not her. Purple haired girl is distancing herself from the MC due to that. Older daughter finally confess to the MC only to vomit in his lap when they are about to kiss. Get to tease the redhead while having lunch with her and the MC's wife. And you get the option to open future sex scenes with overweight Grace Jones and her swinger husband.
There was a lot of setup in the update, I personally like that as some games just seem to have sex scenes for little to no reason.

Story > random sex scenes any day, as when the sex does happen there's more meaning to it, which makes it better.

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
Daz. I haven't even looked at blender and won't until I feel like I am proficient enough with Daz. Judging by the eye issues I keep having I will check out Blender in roughly year 2150 lmao.
To be honest, your renders being non-perfect suits the writing and style of the game perfectly, it also allows for some fun jokes along the way.

Don't "fix" it too much ;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok ,, the ending of this update , was like wow .. the same shit happened to me back in the 70's at a party one night ,,, this chick pucked all in my lap .... hahahhahhahahaa .... thinking back at that moment ,, its funny now ,, but then it was ewwwww ....

Reactions: Nefastus

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
oh man just because it is 5gb it does not mean its a super large update.it has a good amount of content each update and that is fine.
the images are in 1080p HD quality.the game images will be converted to Webp and then it will probably be around 1-2 gb.
Solid point, I didn't factor that in. I'm still probably gonna skip a few updates though.

dreamangel

The Last Jedi
Donor
Sep 7, 2018
NOTE: Ipatch applied plus I ran into a couple of bugs while playtesting but hit ignore twice and was able to finish the update!

Thx for the compression, btw - could play it without any bugs!

Bustercube3

Dec 19, 2019
Daz. I haven't even looked at blender and won't until I feel like I am proficient enough with Daz. Judging by the eye issues I keep having I will check out Blender in roughly year 2150 lmao.
Lol, No worries. I've never worked with DAZ. It feels like the eye issue is the material settings for the white part. I'm assuming there's a different material for the Iris and then the outer eye right? The white part should have reflections on, or be set to something like glass. That should reflect the light and show up as white. If they're black it seems like the material is one that absorbs light. Anyway, The game is great with or without "Demon" eyes in it.

Reactions: Nefastus
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes