JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Can someone please tell me what choice leeds to your wife and some of the girls wanting her to join you in sex (Like Erica now) And you telling Angela to kiss her a little while back? I don't really like the wife and don't want her to join if possible!

darkWolf.01

Jul 2, 2017
I am in the process of doing that too. It makes a HUGE difference, but it is time consuming. I have all of mine caught up to where I stopped, and every new render I make has to be converted because unless I missed something...DAZ can't export in WEBP. hehe
Hi, usually, best way is completing all next-version renders and then batch convert all at once, should take max few minutes, I have some not so actual AcdSee and that is able to batch convert to webp, also it´s possible to use command line tools etc. Doing it manually for every single render takes kinda too long. Also, best way to keep quality and reduce size is saving original renders into PNG and converting those to WebP as that way, you go from zero compression to compressed format.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can someone please tell me what choice leeds to your wife and some of the girls wanting her to join you in sex (Like Erica now) And you telling Angela to kiss her a little while back? I don't really like the wife and don't want her to join if possible!
Right at the start of the game you can say you aren't interested in her. It's pretty straight forward from then on, don't do anything she asks and don't have sex with her.

Not sure if it will have a negative impact on the future though.

Reactions: JoSolo

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Uploaded v0.14 (PC) and updated OP.

Here's my squashed (compressed) version.
Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)

Midlife Crisis [v0.14] [Nefastus Games] - Original Size: (5.03GB)

Compressed Download - PC (603MB): - - - -

NOTE: Ipatch applied plus I ran into a couple of bugs while playtesting but hit ignore twice and was able to finish the update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can we remove the Incest patck somehow?

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
It's almost like he's undergoing some sort of, I dunno, crisis? Maybe because he's at midlife? Couldn't say for sure.
People in their 50s can still be in shape. Look at Sting, he'll be in shape until he's dead. I would just like the MC to be a little less portly. It kind of ruins all the hotness when the girls are smooshed up against the MC's belly fat. Just my opinion...

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
If you picked to not like her at the start she won't join in anything. I missed a few flags like with the Angela kiss(shouldn't have happened if you weren't on wife romance), and obviously I probably need to look back at Erica scene and add in another somewhere lol, but she won't be involved in anything serious unless you choose it. Choice will be clear for stuff like that.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes