Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
which one for example? honestly there was always the pretty clear "click here for more lewds / do this if u dont want to do whats best for her" path, but now this is not so crystal clear anymore. Not that I care too much it was just odd for me to see a very clear change in the way it was handled
Decide the relationship between you and the wife which changes quite a lot of what happens.

How to handle things with a certain girl and her dodgy parents which is a pretty big event.

How to handle sister and her daughter.

Most of the "do you want more lewd" stuff changes quite big portions of the game, it goes a bit beyond just see a sex scene. That's only if you pay attention to the story though. If you just skimmed through for lewds it won't have had any impact for you.

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
the first sex scene with sarah for example???
there was a warning that from that moment on there will be consequenses without further warning in sex scenes like cumming inside them and get them pregnant??
I don't think pregnancy will be an issue here, the game is so carefree/devoid of bad consequences (which is one of it's redeeming qualities) that an unexpected pregnancy wouldn't make sense.

That's not to say it won't happen as a planned thing later on? :)

The main consequences so far have been:

1. Love/Hate path with Wife
  2. Choosing not to push Sarah in the gym locker, which then leads to the sex scene with her in the hotel
  3. Pushing to have sex with the youngest daughter
There are probably others but those are the main ones I can think of so far, outside of selecting relationships with certain characters.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Fun to play as always, bit short but nothing out of the norm.

The youngest lassie really needs to get a tan though, I feel like the brightness on my monitor is fucked every time she's on screen

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, entire plausible too. If you done "naughty" things with a girl/woman before that been drunk.
Oh, really. I had no idea drinking might lead to vomiting in girls too!!! Please do enlighten me further, great sensei.

Reactions: Agrik

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
At the trans gurls house

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/version14.rpy", line 1277, in script
    $ttemp = int(t_age) - 4
  File "game/version14.rpy", line 1277, in <module>
    $ttemp = int(t_age) - 4
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/version14.rpy", line 1277, in script
    $ttemp = int(t_age) - 4
  File "E:\ADULT xxx Partial_Games_Archive\Midlife Crisis [v0.14]\MidLifeCrisis-0.14-pc-squashed\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\ADULT xxx Partial_Games_Archive\Midlife Crisis [v0.14]\MidLifeCrisis-0.14-pc-squashed\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/version14.rpy", line 1277, in <module>
    $ttemp = int(t_age) - 4
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
MidLifeCrisis 0.14
Wed Jan 08 03:55:06 2020

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Uploaded v0.14 (PC) and updated OP.

Here's my squashed (compressed) version.
Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)

Midlife Crisis [v0.14] [Nefastus Games] - Original Size: (5.03GB)

Compressed Download - PC (603MB): - - - -

NOTE: Ipatch applied plus I ran into a couple of bugs while playtesting but hit ignore twice and was able to finish the update!
Did anyone else have problems with your internet connection after downloading this from Mega? Perhaps coincidence but I unzipped this 12:07 and problems started 12:08 if warnings in event viewer has anything to do with it.

If I open any webpage it takes over minute for Firefox to find web-address. Download speed is ok, if I get download started. Something to do with nameservers or someone is rerouting my traffic all over the world? I can't login into internet games that I play because timer disconnects login process before I get in. I had same problem once before, but back then it stopped after latest windows update appeared, which plugged some security hole.

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Anyone knows when a MAC version will arrive?
You can download the latest Windows version (either the official huge one or unofficial compressed one), then copy its "game" folder into the app bundle of a previous Mac version. Instructions here.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Did anyone else have problems with your internet connection after downloading this from Mega? Perhaps coincidence but I unzipped this 12:07 and problems started 12:08 if warnings in event viewer has anything to do with it.

If I open any webpage it takes over minute for Firefox to find web-address. Download speed is ok, if I get download started. Something to do with nameservers or someone is rerouting my traffic all over the world? I can't login into internet games that I play because timer disconnects login process before I get in. I had same problem once before, but back then it stopped after latest windows update appeared, which plugged some security hole.
Get the free superantispyware
Get the free malwarebytes
And get the free Avast if you do not have an anti virus program.

Run them in the order I have posted here and see what happens.

Next time please take these type of question to the help section. https://f95zone.to/forums/general-troubleshooting.16/

Also partial windows update can have similar problems until there all installed and a restart of your computer.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.22 Compressed & Patched :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes