Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Just picked this one up for the first time. The dialogue is absolutely hilarious. And the impromptu breaking into Born to be Wild had me in stitches.

Also, it reeeeally needs a gallery. Way too many scenes and choices to just keep making saves.
That will be done for the rewrite as well, it will likely take a few months to finish but there will still be constant monthly updates while I work on the past stuff.

Reactions: Mister Ed

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Nefastus What eldritch deity invaded your computer ? The eyes in this update were all sorts of nightmare fuel.
Also, thankfully you're upgrading so hopefully that happens less in the future.
A deity invasion makes more sense than the actual explanation lol. I even loaded previous scenes where the eyes looked good...but for some damn reason they still looked so weird all the sudden. It was a busy month with the holidays, but hopefully I can finally tweak the settings to get them looking normal with the new hardware. I just wish I knew why they change so much scene to scene without actually changing anything on the character.....next game might be all about blind people with dark sunglasses haha

Jan 30, 2019
Someone please port this game.
If I don't get android version today then won't able to play it for next few weeks and I dont want to wait that long. :cry::cry::cry:

Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
I don't know what you've been playing, it's had pretty big decisions since the first part was uploaded.
which one for example? honestly there was always the pretty clear "click here for more lewds / do this if u dont want to do whats best for her" path, but now this is not so crystal clear anymore. Not that I care too much it was just odd for me to see a very clear change in the way it was handled

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
This little to no progress with Amanda is starting to get real old, hope things actually start progressing in the next updates.
There was progress, she obviously has feelings for the MC but she's unsure how to show it, and is jealous that he's giving other girls attention but not her (which is partly her fault).

I think things will progress more with her in the next update, as things seem to be coming to a point where it has to.

However the I'm more interested in the voyeuristic side to her, the scene where she watched, and took part, with the MC fucking his wife was so hot!

I felt the update was fairly small though, but that's to be expected with Christmas being there, however, I do feel it would be better if developers stopped doing monthly updates but instead give us more substantial releases, such a Where the Heart Is.

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
A deity invasion makes more sense than the actual explanation lol. I even loaded previous scenes where the eyes looked good...but for some damn reason they still looked so weird all the sudden. It was a busy month with the holidays, but hopefully I can finally tweak the settings to get them looking normal with the new hardware. I just wish I knew why they change so much scene to scene without actually changing anything on the character.....next game might be all about blind people with dark sunglasses haha
Call it "Sex in a Darkened Room", one image with 30,000 lines of dialogue ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Nefastus

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
which one for example? honestly there was always the pretty clear "click here for more lewds / do this if u dont want to do whats best for her" path, but now this is not so crystal clear anymore. Not that I care too much it was just odd for me to see a very clear change in the way it was handled
the first sex scene with sarah for example???
there was a warning that from that moment on there will be consequenses without further warning in sex scenes like cumming inside them and get them pregnant??

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I wasn't sure what was the best choice with Amanda the one choice we see her undress but it doesn't seem to go well afterwards, and the computer choice we get to learn a bit more about her kinks ;) she was teased a lot in this update hope it leads up to something soon. And I'd totally forgotten about Erica as well was nice to get a scene with her again.

Reactions: Ozel

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
sad we can't do both erika and tracy
i love the amanda update, christine ugh the teasing haha (i didn't do her previous update is that wrong or?)
what's best to do? know amanda's kinks or talk to her?
i loved the tracy part damn, need more like that

Reactions: hwn3

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Great, i have 2 saves (one where you sleep and an another where you dont't sleep :)) just to see the difference after that.
well it is not exactly an after the date talk but i think its their way to talk about it what happend or not in a teasing way of course ;)

• Love
Reactions: RG80100
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes