Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
the first sex scene with sarah for example???
there was a warning that from that moment on there will be consequenses without further warning in sex scenes like cumming inside them and get them pregnant??
yes which is a very obvious consequence, now we just get "go talk to her or look what she was doing" not the consequence of what will happen, this was always clear but not for the newest 2 choices. not that it is bad its just different from before

Last edited:

Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
Decide the relationship between you and the wife which changes quite a lot of what happens.

How to handle things with a certain girl and her dodgy parents which is a pretty big event.

How to handle sister and her daughter.

Most of the "do you want more lewd" stuff changes quite big portions of the game, it goes a bit beyond just see a sex scene. That's only if you pay attention to the story though. If you just skimmed through for lewds it won't have had any impact for you.
You did not understand what I meant, is not that I cliked on the lewd stuff but that I could click on the decision which was obvious what will happen, not that it changes the story, thats not the problem, just that the decisions are not clear anymore, the concequences were always very clear, if u cum into sarah she might get pregnant, if u push her u got a warning explaining what will happen, u decided clearly on the relationship with ur wife and decide exactly how it is going to be, but now its not clear anymore.

I just meant to write a half serious post before, instead of getting someone passive aggressively making remarks to my one handed reading skills....

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Also partial windows update can have similar problems until there all installed and a restart of your computer.
It was this. Thanks. Restarting alone didn't fix problem, but when I installed latest optional windows update and restarted, problem seemed to disappear.

And what comes to Midlife Crisis, I was bit disappointed at not seeing niece again and that I had to choose between Tracy and Erica, but otherwise content was nice. Small steps with the daughters, but at least there was some advancements. Visit to wife's work partners was a bit surprise, but perhaps it'll lead to even wife getting some.

Reactions: Exu

mikelinez

May 11, 2017
Rewrite in progress and will be converting to .webp due to patron poll more than likely. So should see a decent decrease in size soonish.
Played this from the start. Got this:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'jnameupper'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 945, in script
  File "C:\Users\H\Downloads\2019\MidLifeCrisis-0.14-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\H\Downloads\2019\MidLifeCrisis-0.14-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1199, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\H\Downloads\2019\MidLifeCrisis-0.14-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1003, in __call__
    what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=translate))
  File "C:\Users\H\Downloads\2019\MidLifeCrisis-0.14-pc\renpy\character.py", line 985, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "C:\Users\H\Downloads\2019\MidLifeCrisis-0.14-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 242, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'jnameupper'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
MidLifeCrisis 0.14
Tue Jan 07 17:38:13 2020

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
No, Amanda!!!! Lol but seriously The MC was so close then that cliff hanger blocked him.

Though i must say Jennifer was acting a little out of character even though i didn't romance her on My Stephanie, Amanda and Angela Best Girl route saves for this playthrough. My harem playthrough is another story but on my main playthrough she caused unnecessary drama imo.

Anyway hopefully the long waited Amanda scenes are bless upon me next update.

Amanda is still the best girl.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
pregnancy is not listed in the tags so , i don't see anyone getting pregnant

Last edited:

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
OMG the BFFs of my Ds look so much better than my Ds (incest patch on)... this... doesnt feel right ;D

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Soooo.. Dumb question. The developer's note (talking about switching to .webp format and going from 5gb to 500mb) is that applicable to this latest version? Because all of the links for d/l are still posting the hefty 5gb version?

(Not talking about the compressed version, rather the official version from Nefastus )

EDIT: Haha.... yeah.... Shoulda read back a few pages and saw that Nefastus is doing that for the upcoming versions... Rookie mistake on my part.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That would be enough to stop anyone wanting a kiss.

Hot cafe scene though.

Putting money down now that the wife will end up just as perverted as the MC.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Soooo.. Dumb question. The developer's note (talking about switching to .webp format and going from 5gb to 500mb) is that applicable to this latest version? Because all of the links for d/l are still posting the hefty 5gb version?

(Not talking about the compressed version, rather the official version from Nefastus )

EDIT: Haha.... yeah.... Shoulda read back a few pages and saw that Nefastus is doing that for the upcoming versions... Rookie mistake on my part.
I am in the process of doing that too. It makes a HUGE difference, but it is time consuming. I have all of mine caught up to where I stopped, and every new render I make has to be converted because unless I missed something...DAZ can't export in WEBP. hehe

Reactions: crewfalcons

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The dialog in this game is easily the best part. Lewd and hilarious, usually both.

and I thought this was pretty funny too.
1578426412145.png

Reactions: Exu

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
I am in the process of doing that too. It makes a HUGE difference, but it is time consuming. I have all of mine caught up to where I stopped, and every new render I make has to be converted because unless I missed something...DAZ can't export in WEBP. hehe
Ha that's awesome (y) Yeah I much prefer playing the full version of a game compared to a compressed one but when some games get heavy on the image count (2000-3000+ and even more), it's nice when a dev thinks about the player's hard drive space every once and awhile and does some self-compressing themselves (ie changing it up and using a different image format).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
not sure how exactly the webp version gonna look like but if it is even 1% worse quality id rather have the 5 Gb version. And i kinda find it hard to believe you can go from 5 Gb to 500 Mb without loss of quality ....
It wont be worst and it will look very close to the same as it is now.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes