Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
He does.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Holy Shit! I can download this game now. That's awesome. You sir, are my hero. Unless this is a photo shopped joke... in which case, may you burn for ever and also, well played.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
I really miss the Sister and the Niece who took all of 2 episodes to convince into bed, where as the daughters and the daughters friends have take the entire game and it still hasn't happened.
That was some seriously good content with the sister and niece and all it took to get them to bed was a party,its kinda dumb that you cant do another one or something similar to speed up the progression with the daughters but ohh well

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Holy Shit! I can download this game now. That's awesome. You sir, are my hero. Unless this is a photo shopped joke... in which case, may you burn for ever and also, well played.
He's messing with you. This is the ideal make body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.
Big Juicy is best girl

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
I really miss the Sister and the Niece who took all of 2 episodes to convince into bed, where as the daughters and the daughters friends have take the entire game and it still hasn't happened.
the daughters' friends (sarah and jen) are certainly 'bedable' in the current game.

Happonari

Nov 2, 2019
Seriously man...There are only a couple of games that I just absolutely must play every single update and yours is one of them. The fun factor of just being the unabashed debauched father figure is great. I rank you right there with Pine Falls, Tyrant (with Saz Mod), WVM, and Light of My Life. I just gotta have each and every update.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
get an error saying that if I have the lastest the game will continue... but it doenst...
Did you combine the new update with the old game?
Did you roll back 1 screen when you save the last time in the old update?

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
yes which is a very obvious consequence, now we just get "go talk to her or look what she was doing" not the consequence of what will happen, this was always clear but not for the newest 2 choices. not that it is bad its just different from before
what i meant is that the game tells you that from this moment on Actions will have Consequences without warning.That with getting them preggo was only an example.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes