ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i got a question , when i try downloading this game ... all the downloads stop at 4 gigs .... i have to resort to another site that breaks this game up so i wind up downlaoding it in several parts ... god i hate that,,, takes forever !!!! can someone anyone puts this download on google drive please !!!!!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i got a question , when i try downloading this game ... all the downloads stop at 4 gigs .... i have to resort to another site that breaks this game up so i wind up downlaoding it in several parts ... god i hate that,,, takes forever !!!! can someone anyone puts this download on google drive please !!!!!
Report the OP and ask for it there.

The report button is at the lower left corner of every post.

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
Did you combine the new update with the old game?
Did you roll back 1 screen when you save the last time in the old update?
I downloaded brand new, and loaded my safe, got the error so I decided to start from the beginning and still the error, I always delete the game after im done playing with it

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
I downloaded brand new, and loaded my safe, got the error so I decided to start from the beginning and still the error, I always delete the game after im done playing with it
could you post a traceback or screenshot of the error?

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I like how fanservicey the game is. Every situation where you might want some sex thing you'll get without things like realistic personalities or logic getting in the way. The world revolves around your dick. The pacing is good as it's not trying to do "plot" or "character development" thing that would get in the way of frequent sex scenes.

The OP banner is weirdly sub-par with the lighting and text.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Profound_Madman

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
i think in the next update the situation with Amanda vomiting in her Dads lap will make the situation between the two much more worse again :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

knowing Amanda by now she will probably hide herself in a mouse hole because of that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
i think the next update will be a funny one :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Jack Dangers

Aug 3, 2017
So, wanna talk about a fun coincidence? I found this game a couple of days ago...on my 50th birthday. It’s like it was made for me or something!

A couple of things:

1. Not to belabor a point, but, a lot of the renders here are pretty regrettable. That said, I agree with an earlier poster: DON’T try too hard to fix it. Nefastus does such a good job here with self-deprecating humor, and I wouldn’t want to lose that.

2. The only exception to this is Amanda. Her facial rendering is...tough to ignore. I wanna love her, but...yeah.

3. I think that the writing in this game may be the best of any game on the site. It’s not flawless, but it blends so many elements perfectly. Just, really, really effective.

4. I’m going with a full harem route. I like Sandra way more than I expected to.

5. Sarah is my favorite character in any game on F95. Just awesome.

I’m enthusiastic enough about the game that I’m throwing some cash at the Patreon. It deserves it, IMHO. Right now, the only thing stopping this game from being perfect to me is the lack of Anal content. I understand that’s just my personal kink, though; not every game can cater to what I dig. I reeeeeeaally wanna punish Sarah’s ass, though!

Congratulations, Nefastus. You’re making an AMAZING game!

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
So, wanna talk about a fun coincidence? I found this game a couple of days ago...on my 50th birthday. It’s like it was made for me or something!

A couple of things:

1. Not to belabor a point, but, a lot of the renders here are pretty regrettable. That said, I agree with an earlier poster: DON’T try too hard to fix it. Nefastus does such a good job here with self-deprecating humor, and I wouldn’t want to lose that.

2. The only exception to this is Amanda. Her facial rendering is...tough to ignore. I wanna love her, but...yeah.

3. I think that the writing in this game may be the best of any game on the site. It’s not flawless, but it blends so many elements perfectly. Just, really, really effective.

4. I’m going with a full harem route. I like Sandra way more than I expected to.

5. Sarah is my favorite character in any game on F95. Just awesome.

I’m enthusiastic enough about the game that I’m throwing some cash at the Patreon. It deserves it, IMHO. Right now, the only thing stopping this game from being perfect to me is the lack of Anal content. I understand that’s just my personal kink, though; not every game can cater to what I dig. I reeeeeeaally wanna punish Sarah’s ass, though!

Congratulations, Nefastus. You’re making an AMAZING game!
for starters you can punish Tracys Ass :)

Jack Dangers

Aug 3, 2017
Steinchen, is that part of the trans content? I can't remember, but I think I disabled it (no judgment; it's just not my thing).

Anyway, I only have eyes for Sarah. Just look at my signature! ;)

JD

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes