Aug 7, 2018
It seems that t_age was not properly initialized.

In "game/version05.rpy" we have:
Code:
        python:
            t_age = renpy.input("She is ___ years old.(18+ default 20)")
Should be something like this:
Code:
        python:
            try:
                t_age = int(renpy.input("She is ___ years old.(18+ default 20)") or 20)
            except ValueError:
                t_age = 20
or maybe:
Code:
        python:
            t_age = renpy.input("She is ___ years old.(18+ default 20)")
            if not t_age:
                t_age = 20

How to fix?

1. Download rpatool.
Code:
git clone https://github.com/Shizmob/rpatool.git
2. Use rpatool to extract "game/scripts.rpa".
Code:
python3 "PATH/TO/rpatool" -x "scripts.rpa"
3. Move "scripts.rpa" to "scripts.rpa.bak". Make sure that there is "version14.rpy" in "game/".

4. Edit "version14.rpy" (make a backup to be safe).
Put this:
Code:
        python:
            try:
                t_age = int(t_age)
            except ValueError:
                t_age = 20
just before:
Code:
        $ttemp = int(t_age) - 4
Result:
Code:
        scene ts14v39
        pause
        python:
            try:
                t_age = int(t_age)
            except ValueError:
                t_age = 20
        $ttemp = int(t_age) - 4
        t "Are you kidding. I've been ready for this since I was [ttemp]."
I didn't test it, so let me know if this works.
Yep, works like a charm. Adding
Code:
if not t_age:
    t_age = 20
at the appropriate points is exactly how I fixed it in the mod. Thanks for pointing out that both v5 and v14 needed fixing by the way.

t_age = u'20' also works, for those who prefer using the console over editing the script or using mods.

Reactions: HansMaiser

Slavemerchant

Dec 24, 2019
Just finish the game till the current version. Cant believe how much I love every one of the ladies.... if wanna say omg, please give me more.... And please have a profile mode to see the profile of all the characters. This game deserve a mention on everyone profile.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This update is fantastic, I like the fact that I can make the MC go all out with Trans Daisy, I hope Dev. gives him the option to blow Daisy in an update soon.
What? What did I say?
Let alone "Trans Daisy", don't get it wrong please if you're looking for a gay game, look somewhere else.
edit. a fairly good facepalm response from transdaisies (and daisyknights):whistle:

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I will say, I hope the next update or update after that, we get to visit mc's sister and niece (since they've become some of my favorite characters in the game).

Reactions: paulawantcock

paulawantcock

Feb 24, 2018
I will say, I hope the next update or update after that, we get to visit mc's sister and niece (since they've become some of my favorite characters in the game).
Yup, Hailey's innocence and willingness is incorrigible and she is cute too.

paulawantcock

Feb 24, 2018
Not my thing, but I definitely hope for more chances to get our hands on her dick.
It is not a lot of people thing, at least many Dev's out there are well spoken and very open minded. I only downloaded this game for the trans content, I know a lot men out there think lesbians are cool and they are, they even marry. What's the difference with trans women like me, do you think we can't truly love? When Men truly loves women when they love them forever right? I've been on and off transitioning almost twenty years. Not this time though. Time for everyone to grow up, this is costing me a lot of money. I owe most of what changed my mind to the Dev's that makes reality games like these. I intend to pay my gratitude. And I never forget.

kamimed

Dec 29, 2019
Wanted to say good job to the dev, nice story most of the time, the CG is getting better, finally no more weird black lines on foreheads at least. Nice trans story, I don't know why people are so afraid of it meanwhile banging their family and friends with no remorse :)). This will sound gay, but can you please keep a consistency with how the dad dick looks like, I mean sometimes it looks weird, like twisted alien weird, it distracts me from the actual sex scene because it looks weird :))

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Sigh... Now there's going to be an influx of new accounts jumping in to defend trans element in this game, too. It happens to virtually every game there is.
No NTR? People will jump in and badger the dev for NTR content. NTR? People will still badger in, praise NTR and derail the discussion asking for more and more.
No harem? No trans? No anal? No [insert kink here]? Same thing.

Most people here are for the story and vanilla content. I don't mind that the dev added trans content, but as soon as focus shifts towards that, I'll simply pull the plug on supporting the game.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Sigh... Now there's going to be an influx of new accounts jumping in to defend trans element in this game, too. It happens to virtually every game there is.
No NTR? People will jump in and badger the dev for NTR content. NTR? People will still badger in, praise NTR and derail the discussion asking for more and more.
No harem? No trans? No anal? No [insert kink here]? Same thing.

Most people here are for the story and vanilla content. I don't mind that the dev added trans content, but as soon as focus shifts towards that, I'll simply pull the plug on supporting the game.
I highly doubt that will happen. I've seen that despite most games including that stuff, they tend to be optional and avoidable.Unless you mean that they will focus more time and effert into that content in which I cant say for sure.

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
I highly doubt that will happen. I've seen that despite most games including that stuff, they tend to be optional and avoidable.Unless you mean that they will focus more time and effert into that content in which I cant say for sure.
People will moan about anything they don't like/agree with, even more so when it comes to sex/fetishes.

I don't understand it really.

Reactions: Morgoth666
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes