Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Any lesbian content? Before downloading 5 gb i prefer know it, thx
Sort of, there's some kissing and hints about it, but nothing yet.

i don't think conversations about other game is a good idea in a thread about a games thats not mentioned , would probably be best in its own thread .. or continue to be rude to the dev. , up to you peple actually .. but how would you feel if people did this in your game thread , about your game ....
It's not a full discussion just a few quick recommendations. I'm sure they wouldn't mind (considering that thes threads aren't exactly condoned by them)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ImperialD

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Please update for Mac :)
Why would you want to update Mac? Macaroni is perfect already. :) Nope, we need a CHEESE upgrade. Maybe a nice provolone? Sharp Cheddar instead of mild? :)

Sorry for that, but the voices in my head THREATENED to replace my Chocolate Chip Cookies with EVIL Oatmeal Raisin if I didn't give that response. :eek:

Hopefully, one of the kind, generous, WONDERFUL Donors will see your request and give a link to the current Mac build. I'm not a Donor (Yet) so can't help. I plan to start Patreon support for Nefastus tomorrow, but it will sadly be low tier, so not sure if I could help you. Also, I'm a bit of an idiot o_O so trying to figure out the whole donor thing make take longer than waiting for the next build. :)

Just a thought.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Why would you want to update Mac? Macaroni is perfect already. :) Nope, we need a CHEESE upgrade. Maybe a nice provolone? Sharp Cheddar instead of mild?
for a real upgrade, try a cheddar (vintage of course) and red Leicester mix at around 70/30 with added salt and pepper to taste. stick a couple slices of bread in a blender until it's just crumbs and then mix a small amount of melted butter and Parmesan and layer on top of your mac and cheese about 3/4 through cooking.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
for a real upgrade, try a cheddar (vintage of course) and red Leicester mix at around 70/30 with added salt and pepper to taste. stick a couple slices of bread in a blender until it's just crumbs and then mix a small amount of melted butter and Parmesan and layer on top of your mac and cheese about 3/4 through cooking.
Shit, I almost came! :ROFLMAO:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
From Patreon:

Sorry for delay
Sorry for the delay and lack of update. Late Saturday my mom had her COPD flare up and went to hospital. She is at an age where if something like this happens you don't assume everything will be okay, so I rushed to make sure I could visit. Good news is everything is going great and she will likely be going home later this week. She kicked all us children out and made us head home, so on my way home now. Not sure if I will drive through the night or not but update should be out tmrw afternoon at the absolute latest.

Jamsen

Mar 18, 2019
A great game. Looking forward to the update being uploaded to here.
Perhaps the best one out here. At least for me personally. 10/10.. And that's because of so many, many reasons, I don't feel comfy enough to write even here......... Gives you some hints, maybe.. ;)
The uploading Hero will definitely make my day, to put it lightly..

Feb 23, 2019
Perhaps the best one out here. At least for me personally. 10/10.. And that's because of so many, many reasons, I don't feel comfy enough to write even here......... Gives you some hints, maybe.. ;)
The uploading Hero will definitely make my day, to put it lightly..
i hope these "reasons" return:sneaky:

Reactions: proximus

Gman851

Dec 9, 2019
Wonder when the update will be released here.. Looking forward to seeing what happens in the update after what happened at the end of V0.15a

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes