ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Breaking the fourth wall works well with the style of the game, I personally love it, as it's been done many times, all to good effect.

Some people may not like it, but it's part of this game.

If you don't like breaking the 4th wall then I would suggest playing another game, as I doubt it will change.

Naaa, the entire game is a fantasy of the wife, who at the end will wake up, look at the screen, and say "You bunch of perverts!"

END
if thats was the case then she's the biggest perv of all for having dreams about it

• Haha
Reactions: Repuci and magus448

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I couldn't agree more with this statement, I've played a few games on this site but non have appealed to me more than this
game.
No More Secrets probably has the worst I've ever seen implemented with regards to the Jeane character.

Like they had this amazing buildup that resulted in only teasing, completely blueballing you. Then the actual sex later on is this spur of the moment affair with bad animations, angles, and setting and had no build up at all. Like the creator should have just given the players the sex scene as the culmination of the great foreplay build up he had earlier, rather then ruin it in some half-assed rush to complete the game.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Livefeed of my first walkthrough (till you meet the black couple, cause drunk and sleepy):

Just started the game for the first time since its first release, I can't remember that we started the game as a cheater back then, but whatever. Also, I know that dudes cheat with less attractive women (being polite here, if you pay for it at least get something decent) than their wives but I don't get it. Also did the MC just gained 20kg of pure fat in the night from ep1 to ep2? Jennifer is hot tho, I want to kiss her abs and tell her how pretty she is. Haha and he does it, noice! Why does this Dude has an axe and a sword? Discount Gerald is here now too. God fuck of Sarah, why is he even thinking about her, when you always ignore her? "Elliot Reed...moment killer" Noice!

Wifey talks about me cheeking every one out, what is bullshit, I never creeped on anyone when she was in the same building. What the fuck am I even playing here, how does this game not have the "humor" tag? Rocks car screams I'm rich and I love Matchbox. Mmmm abs. It's night time and dark outside, walk up a flight of stairs and it's a bright day, must be a big house.
In front of someone who knows my daughter, why Jennifer, I thought you like me... Why are we talking about Sarah again, if I already started to prep wifey on a threesome with Jen? Yeah great exectly the kind of shit you need, what a shooker being naked in your privat bedroom bath. What is this bullshit, fuck off Goblinas and get your shit together woman. Oh Lord. Wow truth or dare, never seen that before. Why even ask if I don't want any of them if it happens anyway.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Beta F4gg0t

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
This game is basically Pokemon for perverts

"Gotta fuckem all!"

And I love it, it is one of the few harem style games that I really like, great humour, sexy girls, cool wife, and the occasional chick with dick. Gets my vote of approval all day long!
I couldn't have put it better myself. It's a lot of fun playing this game and wow all the girls are sexy (apart from the wife who has oddly huge breasts)

Plus the walkthrough mod is really handy.
what a shooker being naked in your privat bedroom bath. What is this bullshit, fuck off Goblinas and get your shit together woman.
Yeah I couldn't understand that, she tells him she has a suprise while in the bathroom so he goes back to bedroom where she's brought his sister and niece? Then she complains at him for being naked...

Last edited:

dakin116

Mar 17, 2019
Just finished the content available...this game is awesome! Perfect after playing LomL which is slower paced. Sure some of the models eyes/skin look weird at times but it seems to improve as the game goes on. I tried to fuck everyone available, just wish their was more angry sex with the wife when the MC gets blue balled. Might have to play a loving husband route next. Promising game

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Just finished it and it appears that you have to shag your Ds no matter what, which is not good and takes away replay value.

I give it 6,5/10. Because the game has some interesting story lines, the Wife, Jennifer and the chocolate girl are hot and I like the attempt at humor. However, there are simply too many moments and situations which drag the whole product down, for me.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Anyone abe to recommend any other VN Ren'Py games with Futa/Trans content?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The Shrink is early in development but there are several trans girls. Alison Fall of the Apple has a little content with a couple of them too. Depending on how strict you are with the 'VN' part there's Lunars Chosen too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: blackmagic616

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

So it's that time of the month again, the time for me to do a terrible changelog. As most of you probably know I was sick for quite a chunk of time(can't understate how glad I am that I got sick BEFORE this pandemic scare, that would have been terrifying), just going to get the update completed this month. However, unless something miraculous happens with my internet upload speed, the update probably won't be posted until early tomorrow morning. I have to leave the house at 9 and won't be back until tmrw morning. I honestly don't think it will have finished uploading by 9. That being said, the new workflow should let me get a regular update schedule going soon(goal is to release update each month on 25th), and hopefully afford me more time to work on things like animations and the rewrite.

Changelog:
Around 400ish images. The new ones are webp(didn't change the previous ones yet), converted from .png files. Should still be HD if everything I read was correct, but let me know if it looks like the image quality dropped.

A good bit of this update is about testing out the girls about how they feel about your new umm.... lifestyle. I mean you had a discussion with the wife but you would have to be real lucky if all these girls are okay with you doing your thing............................good thing you are the bumbling charmer that consistently dates above his station.

There is some action this update(plus lots of sexy moments and situations though I think), probably not enough to satisfy anyone but there never is. This update is about having fun and learning some things. Next update....well I don't think many people will complain about next months update haha.

Also next month I am finally going to test out just doing an update file for those who have already downloaded main game, wanted to do it this month but with the illness and all just didn't have the time to test it properly. So if you are one who deletes games after you finish, maybe don't delete this one.

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/futa-tra...es-appreciation-thread-definitely-nsfw.27528/
- Bright Sun's Card Adventure (futa on female)
- High School Crush Simulator (futa on female)
- Wicked Choices: Book One
- Locked Away
- Doctor Amana: Sexual Therapist
- Indecent Desires
- The Dreamwriter
- Lunars Chosen

These are the games I played and I can recommend. However, I don't recommend them because of the futa/trans content, but because story and gameplay are good. For example, in Wicked Choices there is a very little content of trans, but the game is just awesome.

Reactions: Booblex and Krynh

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i don't think conversations about other game is a good idea in a thread about a games thats not mentioned , would probably be best in its own thread .. or continue to be rude to the dev. , up to you peple actually .. but how would you feel if people did this in your game thread , about your game ....

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes