Dave2504

Nov 17, 2018
Hi all, is there any scene with the niece in the restroom? Irrespective of the path I followed I seem to only get a single option to leave the restroom...

alfeatcat

Sep 20, 2018
There is no way to just have a love relationship with Christine. I just like slim girls, even if Christine looks a bit sick (pale skin, slightly stomach-addicted)
With Amanda there is just too much meat for me and Sandra doesn't go at all. I clicked on "Friends" at Amanda, but then I have to go to bed with her.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I'd think not having the incest patch would block the option to fuck your niece.
those are not the point of those patches, and this one is not different. they only change the way the game refer to them in dialog, there is no reason for it to do anything else. I mean, you can fuck everyone else who is supposedly related to you, but you wouldn't be able to fuck one of them suddenly? how would that make any sense from the developer point?

Reactions: Krynh

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
There is no way to just have a love relationship with Christine. I just like slim girls, even if Christine looks a bit sick (pale skin, slightly stomach-addicted)
With Amanda there is just too much meat for me and Sandra doesn't go at all. I clicked on "Friends" at Amanda, but then I have to go to bed with her.
Sure there is just have no relations with anyone else not even the wife.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I'd think not having the incest patch would block the option to fuck your niece.
Without the patch, she is adopted and not blood related to her parents or the main character.

Too much meat?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, too each their kink, I guess.

• Love
Reactions: Glooskabe

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Does Hailey have a black father? I just noticed her permanent tan. Finally a game where we get to cuck a black guy. :KEK:
Bad tanning I think, if she's supposed to be half black then the dev did a really shitty, lazy job on it.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
honestly I think I like her the most, but it's really a toss up between Sarah(busty redhead, there aren't enough of them around) or her

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Too much meat?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, too each their kink, I guess.
Though I also think she looks great, she is the only one I would really be unable to say no to of all the girls in this game even if it would be with heavy heart and much regret for each of the others. :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No she's just heavily tanned cause she's into sports.
The father only has stamina to have sex with his wife once a year so he's definitely not black.
Talking about positive discrimination :p Besides that is only true if you choose not to share with him. :p

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
WHAT?!? PLOT HOLE?!?! Why I never.....Ok fine. It was a plot hole. It MAY have been decided after early feedback on this very site that him starting out as a cheater didn't feel right.
Dude, just get rid of Jennifer's shoes while she's on the balance beam - that shit is terrifying!!!!

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Ok so in the beginning I am forced to cheat on my wife it's unavoidable no matter what you do now I'm forced with NTR either willing to see it happen or not willing it still happens

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Ok so in the beginning I am forced to cheat on my wife it's unavoidable no matter what you do now I'm forced with NTR either willing to see it happen or not willing it still happens
You will cheat on your wife in this game. That is a majority of the premise of the main character's midlife crisis.

As for NTR, it has not been included in the game yet. At one point, you are given an option that may lead to your character's wife being with other men. It is clearly stated at that time and should be avoidable.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes