MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Just stumbled upon this:

Well, I don't think you can blame Master of Puppets for saying you were wrong. Who would've guessed that enabling taboo content has the MC being more faithful at the start?! :D

Seem like you forgot to (re)apply the taboo (a.k.a. incest) patch.
Yep, realized that right after I posted.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Yeah she will. Working on the logistics since a fair number of people aren't on her path, but definitely going to be starting to get invited to some gatherings as her and the MC get closer and closer. I personally don't view her as a side character, but trying to maintain her as optional for those who don't want that kind of content makes for some interesting obstacles to plan around.
Thank very much and I happy that she is not just a side character. It must be very awkward to have her as a woman and t-woman. I have never played with her as a woman as she is so trans and not just a woman with a dick. You have got her spot on.(y)
Look forward to the update.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I can'r continue. It keeps crashing.
I had to go back 2 versions ago in order to use those saves.
Next version is gonna be good Hailey is back for more....peace.

Last edited:

fcati78

Jun 18, 2020
guys in the scene with christine in the hotel room there is "this choice will greatly affect the story......" so if you pull her to you it's gonna lead to problem later or it's a safe option?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
guys in the scene with christine in the hotel room there is "this choice will greatly affect the story......" so if you pull her to you it's gonna lead to problem later or it's a safe option?
don't really know , but i pulled her

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I didn't pull her. I like the teasing.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes