DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi , what the difference in the story if we fuck or not Christine in the hotel ?
You go slower in relation with her if do not, the intended choice of dev was that you did though. He just scared us a bit with those lines after it happens. :p

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I downloaded Friday the 18->19 patch and everything worked perfect. Today I tried to open a save from then and I got an error and in fact nothing will open. I had to download the whole game to get the saves working.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
My question and I am a tgirl, well a bit older, will Tracy ever be introduced to the rest of the family? I know the feeling. You are great on the side...
Only the dev knows what he will do with Tracy, though I am sure he once said something might happen with her and her niece/aunt. Always forget what the exact relation was.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
My question and I am a tgirl, well a bit older, will Tracy ever be introduced to the rest of the family? I know the feeling. You are great on the side...
I'd be in favour of her joining the harem that would mean having to explain who Erica is to the rest of the family, could be a problem on a loving wife playthrough as it shows the MC's been cheating on her for years. There have also been a few people in the thread crying abut the possibility that some of the 10 women (count 'em) MC has fucked so far might have the audacity to even consider sleeping with someone other than him :eek: (although Angela being married and Erica being a sex worker means they tolerate that through gritted teeth)

I say do it anyway.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'd be in favour of her joining the harem that would mean having to explain who Erica is to the rest of the family, could be a problem on a loving wife playthrough as it shows the MC's been cheating on her for years. There have also been a few people in the thread crying abut the possibility that some of the 10 women (count 'em) MC has fucked so far might have the audacity to even consider sleeping with someone other than him :eek: (although Angela being married and Erica being a sex worker means they tolerate that through gritted teeth)

I say do it anyway.
Yeah, there are some people who can't seem to handle the idea of people having sex before/after/while also having sex with the MC, even when those characters are married or get paid to have sex. Eh, I am over trying to understand it.

Reactions: Vrijgeest

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Doesn't sound like it, are you playing the compressed version because that might be the reason. Other than that I would always recommend that, when you reach the 'save here' screen you roll back 4 or 5 screens and save there as renpy games sometime don't detect the updated files from the last screen for some reason (and have zero knowledge of Python so cannot possibly explain it, I've just figured this out through trial and error). That said, the worst that usually happens if that you get kicked back to the main menu in that situation.

I wouldn't recommend that, there have been a shit-tonne of complaints about traceback errors from it, get the original, it's only 3.3 GB zipped.
My hard drive is full lol. I download the completed game in all its glory, while making do with the compressed version of the work in progress. Internet speed isn't a problem to me so if I had no space constraints, I would have done the same, like I did for games that had no compressed versions available on time. I tend to horde games until they are complete, primarily for the fact that a few developers tend to delete scenes that I fancy from the main game just cause someone got triggered by it.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
A few grammar niggles:

You say: "Your my sister, the closest woman....." should be "You're my sister, the closest woman......"

Also "Ahh, the firey haird little minx is back" should be Aah, the fiery haired little minx is back"

"Then SHE is in the dominant position unless she chooses to let YOU feel dominate" should be either "Then SHE is in the dominant position unless she chooses to let YOU dominate" or "Then SHE is in the dominant position unless she chooses to let YOU feel dominant"

"You guys always get betrayed by the very idea that the only reason you even WANT to be in a dominate position" should be "You guys always get betrayed by the very idea that the only reason you even WANT to be in a dominant position"

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
A few grammar niggles:

You say: "Your my sister, the closest woman....." should be "You're my sister, the closest woman......"

Also "Ahh, the firey haird little minx is back" should be Aah, the fiery haired little minx is back"

"Then SHE is in the dominant position unless she chooses to let YOU feel dominate" should be either "Then SHE is in the dominant position unless she chooses to let YOU dominate" or "Then SHE is in the dominant position unless she chooses to let YOU feel dominant"

"You guys always get betrayed by the very idea that the only reason you even WANT to be in a dominate position" should be "You guys always get betrayed by the very idea that the only reason you even WANT to be in a dominant position"
good point but , i think we all understand what the writer meant .... i mean after all you even corrected it .. and typos usually get fixed later in a game anyways .... ;)

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
"About 430 images, though admittedly quite a few are for a character not everybody is choosing"

I really don't care, I had dose of sweet Jennifer, now I can sleep peacefully.

Thanks for patch mate.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'd be in favour of her joining the harem that would mean having to explain who Erica is to the rest of the family, could be a problem on a loving wife playthrough as it shows the MC's been cheating on her for years.
No he hasn't. In her first appearances she says that he never took her offer up before.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes