DwBjr

Jan 12, 2020
Since all my saves are useless now and the above mentioned fix doesnt actually work,atleast not the 10 times i tried it just now. if no one has a save file that actually works i guess this game is another deleted trash game. Third one this week that saves are not compatible.

alfeatcat

Sep 20, 2018
Since all my saves are useless now and the above mentioned fix doesnt actually work,atleast not the 10 times i tried it just now. if no one has a save file that actually works i guess this game is another deleted trash game. Third one this week that saves are not compatible.
I also had these problems. I have now installed the compressed version of UP2SHARE and now it seems to work.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I find it hard to say who is my favourite model. My preference is for Tracy but that is because we have almost everything in common. I like the little minx Hailey but they are all nice in their own way which is the strength of the story.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Perhaps the saves provided by thanks for the demos alongside their mod may be of use to you.

It's from Alison Fall of the Apple.
Short stuff is hot stuff. :giggle:

• Love
Reactions: jackassforlife
Oct 13, 2017
worst update ever forever.... :(

worst in all games not only this one

Just going back to the irrelevant, story related, sister and the ugly- ugly like a monster, hobbit like, niece... as a reason to extend the story

This is my favorite game, but I just canceled my patreon since this is the worst update ever forever

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes