hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
worst update ever forever.... :(

worst in all games not only this one

Just going back to the irrelevant, story related, sister and the ugly- ugly like a monster, hobbit like, niece... as a reason to extend the story

This is my favorite game, but I just canceled my patreon since this is the worst update ever forever
Meh. I thought it was a pretty quick update considering the last one wasn't very long ago. I guess one could have hoped for more on it, but it wasn't bad.

I say this as a guy who didn't even get the niece scene. I guess because I declined pursuing a relationship with her might have changed that? Odd though, because it didn't stop EVERY OTHER SCENE WITH HER. For those who had it, does it make it really worth going back and changing that? I don't know. I am kind of on line with Yiannis Vergos in not being into the niece at all and finding her to be the least appealing character in the game (even worse than the wife, really).

As I said before, I would have much preferred the sister-in-law coming to stay than the niece.

Still, I adore Sarah and thought her scene and the follow up with the wife made for a nice update. The wife is on and off with me, but I liked the positioning in this one a great deal.

The watchers at the window didn't do much for me. It would have been better if they entered the room like the previous voyeur scene.

Regardless, I'm not going to debate your opinions. Mine differ from a lot of other folks on the forums at times.

Reactions: Yiannis Vergos

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
worst update ever forever.... :(

worst in all games not only this one

Just going back to the irrelevant, story related, sister and the ugly- ugly like a monster, hobbit like, niece... as a reason to extend the story

This is my favorite game, but I just canceled my patreon since this is the worst update ever forever
i honestly don't see your point .. i feel like this is one of the best games around .... which theres not many ... maybe around ten to fifteen games that i've play recently .. but to each their own ....

Reactions: Pyrrical

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Meh. I thought it was a pretty quick update considering the last one wasn't very long ago. I guess one could have hoped for more on it, but it wasn't bad.

I say this as a guy who didn't even get the niece scene. I guess because I declined pursuing a relationship with her might have changed that? Odd though, because it didn't stop EVERY OTHER SCENE WITH HER. For those who had it, does it make it really worth going back and changing that? I don't know. I am kind of on line with Yiannis Vergos in not being into the niece at all and finding her to be the least appealing character in the game (even worse than the wife, really).

As I said before, I would have much preferred the sister-in-law coming to stay than the niece.

Still, I adore Sarah and thought her scene and the follow up with the wife made for a nice update. The wife is on and off with me, but I liked the positioning in this one a great deal.

The watchers at the window didn't do much for me. It would have been better if they entered the room like the previous voyeur scene.

Regardless, I'm not going to debate your opinions. Mine differ from a lot of other folks on the forums at times.
It is a rather small package, but it's filled to the brim with enormous fun. Same goes for Hailey.

Initially Hailey wasn't doing much for me, but that's changing rapidly. I liked the scene with her, but I'm not sure if going back to v12 is worth your time for this. I guess it depends on how eager you are to get her pregnant... :sneaky:
You can of course just throw this into the console and rerun v19:
Python:
n_romance=True
I also liked the voyeur scene. Granted it couldn't beat the scene with Amanda standing right next to them but... what scene could, really? The slight pupil-master-vibe between her and Hailey was nice.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Sorry people are going to be baffled by my comment but this is just my opinion, This game seems to be getting much more about sharing your LI. The game comes with a romance tag I just don't see it and don't think there will ever be a true romance path. As no matter what you choose the story is going to go on regardless as tho you want your LI to be intimate with every other women! No I didn't choose this but the story did so fuck your choice player. You choose to have no interaction with the wife on the I hate the wife route then to be setting her up with sarah (Again no choice) you then have supposedly talked to the wife and try getting the mc's sister to make out with the wife (again no choice and no previous conversation) seems to be a lot of inconsistent scenes that happen but haven't in the way I chose to play not only on the wife route. It's fair to say that yes the dev wants a harem story but please don't give us bullshit choices but still force a story out regardless at least make the choices we make matter in the long run. Like I said this is my opinion and it's clearly going to differ from many peoples here but harem doesn't have to mean sharing every LI or forcing the player to share.
P.s don't get me wrong I like this game but it's getting to the point i'm losing interests with the inconsistencies along the way in the story.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
It's been a few months since i last played and i believe about 2 updates. I came back strong and started all over again for a refresher.

Now I'm not sure when this update starts and when the other ended but Amanda alone was enough for me. Literally the Best girl and Daughter you could ask for and her Ass nearly destroyed me. Seeing Stephanie and Angela return brought a erection to Mine and the MCs pants. Only sad part was it didn't leave either of ours while playing those parts unfortunately.

I don't mind Sandra scenes personally(as i like her body type in general) and she doesn't get that many scenes to the point that she's favored, from what i could tell anyways, but it does seem like Sarah, Christine and the rest of the younger cast get way more attention sometimes. I have no overly huge problem with Sarah and the others in that circle but this game between them and the MC can get repetitive if not straight up boring after a while imo. It also doesn't help that Christine and Hailey bodies isn't my type though that's more of a me problem.

Even when you move to the older girls side it excludes options with Angela and Stephanie too much with Amanda only just joining in on the real fun recently. Where as Jennifer mostly gets all the spot light.

I still love this game and the update or updates was good overall but man i would like for the other women to get some loving after a while. Also Amanda still the best girl and i can't say that enough. :giggle:

scott37901

Feb 10, 2020
V18 saves not working. As much as I love this game I really don't want to play it all the way through for a 4th time. I even went back to V18 and did a new save right where it tells me too. Downloaded full copy from Nopy. No mods either. Just the ususal traceback message. Have I been doing something wrong?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
V18 saves not working. As much as I love this game I really don't want to play it all the way through for a 4th time. I even went back to V18 and did a new save right where it tells me too. Downloaded full copy from Nopy. No mods either. Just the ususal traceback message. Have I been doing something wrong?
Doesn't sound like it, are you playing the compressed version because that might be the reason. Other than that I would always recommend that, when you reach the 'save here' screen you roll back 4 or 5 screens and save there as renpy games sometime don't detect the updated files from the last screen for some reason (and have zero knowledge of Python so cannot possibly explain it, I've just figured this out through trial and error). That said, the worst that usually happens if that you get kicked back to the main menu in that situation.
It happened to me too, Oh well, compressed full version here I come.
I wouldn't recommend that, there have been a shit-tonne of complaints about traceback errors from it, get the original, it's only 3.3 GB zipped.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes