AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Compressed or uncompressed version?
If you downloaded compressed it's not .19 apparently.

There's two main paths (ish) love wife and hate wife with then the various shag a few or shag them all. I played hate wife route for awhile but have since switched to loving wife which is much better.
Thanks for the answer :)
Noo, i just diddnt notice that 0.19 was accually that little patch lol :p
Great update, its gonna be a three- or foursome next update :love:
About the hate path. Newer tryed it, but if MC hate everybody, does it lead to wife cheating? And all the other Girls? Do they fuck someone else? Is there even such a path? Just curious....
Love the game from the beginning, but getting tired of all the games are HAREM only. Got tired of it...
Would be nice with everybody fucking everybody with choices to avoid;)
Yeahhh, i know game would be 30 GB then lol :ROFLMAO:

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
Can anyone point me to a link for the v17-v18 patch? As in, the one prior to the current update patch. Thanks!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can anyone point me to a link for the v17-v18 patch? As in, the one prior to the current update patch. Thanks!
There wasn't a patch posted here, it was a full download. This is the first patch i've seen.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
About the hate path. Newer tryed it, but if MC hate everybody, does it lead to wife cheating? And all the other Girls? Do they fuck someone else? Is there even such a path? Just curious...
Its just the wife and mc insulting each other and sometimes having hate sex. Maybe she'll cheat on him in the future? I stopped playing the hate route after the beach scene.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Its just the wife and mc insulting each other and sometimes having hate sex. Maybe she'll cheat on him in the future? I stopped playing the hate route after the beach scene.
aaaa, then we wait ;)
thanks for the answer...

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
The thing that really amazes me about this game is the fact that MC's performe some hilarious lines, it's soo goofy and corny sometimes, but DEV's really makes an amazing writing during sex scenes, with a very adult approach to sex and the feelings related. So, we have an amazing and unusual combination between some light hearted humor with propper sex scenes with a huge level of maturity.

So Kudos to the DEV.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
There wasn't a patch posted here, it was a full download. This is the first patch i've seen.
While the latter may be true, the former isn't. you go, raf.

The header says "Midlife Crisis [v0.19] [Nefastus Games]", yet all the downloads are refering to version 18 ?
Englen foresaw how hard reading and comprehending would be and has you covered.

• Haha
Reactions: Krynh

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I'm not sure why people hate Sandra. She's so awesome as character, and the love route she's just a mother. Somewhat strict with some attitudes, but she's not a bad or evil character.

The fact that we can bend her to perversion makes her love path great, miles better than the Christine Teasing Route.

Also great update as usual Nefastus-sama!

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes