Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
i often wondered myself at how people can do exercises on a really thin beam like that also
Just need excellent leg and core strength plus a good sense of balance.
Sorry if i wasn't clear enough, i meant the females in this game
Yes, but why did you feel the need to tell everyone this? If you don't like the game there's no reason to visit the thread. Just leave a review if you feel that strongly.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Just need excellent leg and core strength plus a good sense of balance.

And we need your opinion why?
my wife and i watch those gymnastics things on cable and often comment on how hard that has to be .. it would of course put my old ass in the hospital ... :LOL:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Yeah, I always tell people not to use the compressed versions. I know not everyone has fast internet and unlimited bandwidth (how is that still a thing?) but they're broken far too often and I've always ended up getting the full version anyway.
I think it's because what are we up to now? 6GB? 8? Others are at 1.7GB or so. This is also the first I recall an update download. Used to have to download a huge file each update. I generally hate compressed because I certainly have the space but the file size of this needs work.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I think it's because what are we up to now? 6GB? 8? Others are at 1.7GB or so. This is also the first I recall an update download. Used to have to download a huge file each update. I generally hate compressed because I certainly have the space but the file size of this needs work.
2nd month in a row, I know because my folder is still named 0.17. And it's only 3.3 GB zipped, not even the biggest game I downloaded today

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
2nd month in a row, I know because my folder is still named 0.17. And it's only 3.3 GB zipped, not even the biggest game I downloaded today
lol Yeah I just noticed the file size. Either I'm confusing it with a different game or he got better at file size compression. I'm going for uncompressed like you said. I feel like I recall getting an error last update about a pic missing but thought nothing of it.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Hardly, if he doesn't like the game there's no need to comment. Doesn't contribute anything to the discussion.
There's a difference between saying that, and what you said though. Specifically, how you said it.

Responding like a smug, self important snob, just makes you look as bad as him. Rephrasing as though you're asking a somewhat sarcastic question born of incredulity at the stupidity displayed is far better, because it makes him look even worse than he's already managing himself.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
There's a difference between saying that, and what you said though. Specifically, how you said it.

Responding like a smug, self important snob, just makes you look as bad as him. Rephrasing as though you're asking a somewhat sarcastic question born of incredulity at the stupidity displayed is far better, because it makes him look even worse than he's already managing himself.
Fair enough.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes