Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
i'm so sorry for all the trouble guys ... guess i'm just a stupid old man .... i'll redownload the game and try again .. thanks for the help :)
It's maybe too late but here is my piece of advice : for some reason you had unarchived script files (all the .rpy and .rpc) in your /game folder. Most of them you don't have to bother if they are there to upgrade your game version from 0.18 to 0.19. But the ones that must be removed are script.rpy and script.rpc
why you ask? Because they're most certainly from the 0.18 version (since I assume you downloaded the updater that contains only .rpa files), it's those file that link together the differents "chapters" and at the launch of the game renpy recompile the .rpy files from the game subfolders and those newly recompile files have priority over their potential counterpart in the archive (.rpa) that's how patch and modding are working (in very short).
For the version appearing in the main menu I'm not sure if it's linked to the script.rpy or in the gui.rpy but that's just interface and not content.

Hope that's helping.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Long time no see. Can't wait to play the new content when the incest patch gets updated.
The incest patch is universal, the only way it might not work is if a new character was introduced and that is not the case here. Of course, if you want the walkthrough mod, that's another matter.

perles75

May 16, 2020
As a side note, I appreciate that in the tags the amount of gay content is clearly specified -which allowed me to understand that this game is not for me, but still, kudos to the dev!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Midlife Crisis v0.19.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
There is one trap, which is a completely avoidable side character. No reason to skip this great game over it.
I think they meant that want a lot of gay content, not merely one completely avoidable scene ;)

And Tracey's a trans woman, not a trap, see tag definitions here.

• Haha
Reactions: Dyhart

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
This has been one of my favorite games and that LL COOL J reference was so cool. Ladies love cool steve lol

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
compressed
That's the problem then, you're warned that this may happen.
Midlife Crisis [v0.19] [Nefastus Games] - Original Size: 3.36GB

Compressed version for PC (794MB):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Always play the full version, yes, it can be a bitch if you have shitty internet but the good news is that once you've got the full version you can use the patches which are tiny.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Once again Nefastus gives us a great update, and once again I'm left wanting more at the end of it.
This game absolutely rocks!

And on a different note, I had not noticed before that Sandra has heterochromia. It's so fucking sexy!

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Compressed definitely has a problem. Script runs fine, but after the toilet scen mostly blank screen, wife's images pop up a bit during the fingering

Nothing for it but to download the big file

Jan 10, 2020
No and yes

Remember Erica and Tracey are set up as side girls so they are never going to get the level of content dedicated to Sandra, Christine, Amanda, Jennifer and Sarah. Those are the main girls so they get the bulk of the storytelling.
lemonfreak as princess leia, n me as grand moff tarkin..."she lied, she lied to us!" :mad: at least that was how i felt when i got to the end of v18...ok, TECHNICALLY angela n hailey r there, but u knew dang well what i meant when i asked if we were gonna "see them again" in that version. thank goodness i just happened to time it right, that the same day i finished it, v19 comes out...so
giphy.gif
(was searching for johnny depp's one from donnie brasco, but then i saw this...WAY funnier!)

so not only can i NOT wait for angela n hailey to happen again, but now, thanks to jenny, looking forward to getting 1 of hailey's teammates in on the fun:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes