Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
so delete the chap19 files and the script files ?
See the list I gave you? delete all the files you see there up to version18.rpy and rpyc. And the use the file I gave you.

you were using and old file, with old scripts, that is why when we extract them version19 did not appear. You need to erase those files from the folder, as they will overwrite the files inside the file I gave you.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So many people were upset about the wife possibly getting some BBC. I would also like to see the foursome happen. Personally, I would be fine with the wife and the business partner's wife getting whatever as long as you don't have to share some of the other ladies. I guess the prostitute is also getting more than enough side action so it wouldn't matter much for her either.
Yep! I am not wanting the rest of the harem to go find dates. I want the Wife and MC to go swing with her business partner and bp's husband. Erica is fucking anyone and everyone with the green to get her and perhaps that's the first step in getting the wife comfortable with the idea. Angela's still, presumably, fucking her husband and a threesome with her, the MC, and the husband would be fine for me.

Of course I know some people are terrified of the idea but then they could always skip it, right?

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
See the list I gave you? delete all the files you see there up to version18.rpy and rpyc. And the use the file I gave you.

you were using and old file, with old scripts, that is why when we extract them version19 did not appear. You need to erase those files from the folder, as they will overwrite the files inside the file I gave you.
oh ok thanks i'll do that

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
So many people were upset about the wife possibly getting some BBC. I would also like to see the foursome happen. Personally, I would be fine with the wife and the business partner's wife getting whatever as long as you don't have to share some of the other ladies. I guess the prostitute is also getting more than enough side action so it wouldn't matter much for her either.
Yep! I am not wanting the rest of the harem to go find dates. I want the Wife and MC to go swing with her business partner and bp's husband. Erica is fucking anyone and everyone with the green to get her and perhaps that's the first step in getting the wife comfortable with the idea. Angela's still, presumably, fucking her husband and a threesome with her, the MC, and the husband would be fine for me.

Of course I know some people are terrified of the idea but then they could always skip it, right?
It is kind of weird for me. I don't mind at all sharing the wife with anyone. But only her. If anybody touches the other girls I want to fucking kill them.

The heart dick is a so complex!

imunisasi

Dec 4, 2017
i got this error
maybe about keanu will come back in matrix 4

Code:
Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\temp\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc-compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\temp\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc-compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\temp\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc-compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\temp\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc-compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\temp\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc-compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\temp\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc-compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "D:\temp\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc-compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
  File "D:\temp\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc-compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\temp\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc-compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "D:\temp\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc-compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\temp\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc-compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\temp\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc-compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 308, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\temp\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc-compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "D:\temp\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc-compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 727, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "D:\temp\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc-compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 60, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named matrix

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
What about Angela... She is currently in a sexual relationship with her husband. That isn't going to change any time soon I imagine.

I'm all for keeping the others as solo fucks, but the people already in established relationships or that we are trying to corrupt (Wife) I'd pass around like a bottle of beer on the wall.
I mean, I see your point about Angela. But I still would prefer not to share her. She is mine! my precious!!

imunisasi

Dec 4, 2017
i got this error
maybe about keanu will come back in matrix 4

Code:
Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\temp\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc-compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\temp\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc-compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\temp\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc-compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\temp\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc-compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\temp\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc-compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\temp\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc-compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\temp\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc-compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "D:\temp\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc-compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\temp\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc-compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\temp\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc-compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 308, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\temp\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc-compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "D:\temp\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc-compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 727, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "D:\temp\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc-compressed\MidLifeCrisis-0.19-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 60, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)
ok i paste v19 to v18 folder and it works, without overwrite it

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
LOL, good luck with that since she was incredibly horny and probably went home to the MC's brother in law and fucked him.

You need to get used to the idea that she isn't the MC's only.
Can we just flip wives once and for all?

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i'm so sorry for all the trouble guys ... guess i'm just a stupid old man .... i'll redownload the game and try again .. thanks for the help :)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Midlife Crisis [v0.19] [Nefastus Games] - Original Size: 3.36GB

Compressed version for PC (741MB): MEGA -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
This is missing a lot of images.

Starting at ah19v5. Missing at least 50, I didn't keep going until it ended.

Downloaded the mediafire one.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Can we just flipped wifes once and for all?
You mean trade them? I'd be for that but I don't see how that would work very well plot-wise.

Besides in this game I am playing a "got a fuck em all" man-bear-pig-slut playthrough. So the more kinky weirdness and partners the better.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Edit: I only downloaded 0.18 and not the 0.19 update lol

Long time no see. Can't wait to play the new content when the incest patch gets updated.

Last edited:

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Now that I consider sharing, I am also feeling that allowing his male assistant the opportunity to get involved in the office fling wouldn't be horrible to me either. I mean, he has caught them a couple times and she is also not my favorite. Don't get me wrong, I do like her. She just isn't the top pick for me. The offer to invite him to join in at some point doesn't seem out of the realm of possibilities. Again, this could be something the players could avoid.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes