Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
so maybe i need to reload an older spot in my saves ?
I doubt that will help. If you are seeing version 0.18 your game is not loading the new version. Have you replaced the scripts.rpa and place the chap19.rpa in the midlifecrisis/game folder?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Open your game, do not load any save and look again at the about in the menu. If it says 0.18, it is not a save problem.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I doubt that will help. If you are seeing version 0.18 your game is not loading the new version. Have you replaced the scripts.rpa and place the chap19.rpa in the midlifecrisis/game folder?
yes i did ... theres not other files named chap19 tho .... they are all version files

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
yes i did ... theres not other files named chap19 tho .... they are all version files
Are you saying there are no chap files at all? Because in my game folder I have chap1-chap19.rpa files and version1-version18.rpa and rpyc files. There is no version19 in there but I can assure you have the content and will provide you with spoilerriffic screenshots if you want me to.

Reactions: Znsls

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Are you saying there are no chap files at all? Because in my game folder I have chap1-chap19.rpa files and version1-version18.rpa and rpyc files. There is no version19 in there but I can assure you have the content and will provide you with spoilerriffic screenshots if you want me to.
yup that what i said .. the only chap file in my games folder is chap19

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i played this game from the start with these files ... runs thru version 18 added the files from this update and it does not show version 19 at all

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Short but sweet.

Sarah remains my favorite so I am pretty pleased any time she pops up, even when she is just teasing.

The niece is my least favorite of all of them. I'm just not very interested in her at all. I definitely would have preferred the sister-in-law to be the one staying for the week.

I'm also hoping to that the coach and Mary aren't just a one shot... Who knows? Some nice little after curricular activities in the locker room, showers, or on or against the gymnastics equipment...

Regardless, this is a nice little update to tide me over for a bit.

Reactions: Rythan25
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes